• Published 4th May 2024
  • 196 Views, 0 Comments

Rarity's Journey of Getting Two Girlfriends - ThiefRara



Rarity finds herself wanting both Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer. [Commissioned Piece]

  • ...
 0
 196

Rarity's Journey of Getting Two Girlfriends

Rarity was staring at Fluttershy, wondering how she was going to get the other girl to know that she was attracted to her. However, Rarity also found that she was also attracted to Sunset Shimmer. Maybe I could date both at the same time since I don’t want to hurt either of them. Rarity didn’t want to be forced to choose between her two friends, knowing that she wanted to keep on hanging out with both of them. Kissing both of them would definitely be a dream come true. When Rarity noticed she had giggled out loud, she knew she had to keep herself upright for the time being, not wanting anything to go wrong between her two friends, hoping she would be able to confess to both of them soon. Rarity didn’t know why it was so hard for her to just approach one of her friends and talk to them about wanting to date both them and another person. Trying to date two people at once is hard. It really fucking is. Rarity then looked sheepish until she realized she did not say her thoughts out loud.

Sighing in relief, the girl knew she had to keep herself from getting caught crushing on two girls. She didn’t care that they were both in her friend group; she really wanted to date both Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer. “Oh, what joy is my life now.” Rarity said, releasing a small sigh.

“Rarity.” Fluttershy approached her and the purple-haired girl smiled softly at the pink-haired girl, hoping her smile wasn’t coming off as flirtatious.

“Did you want to hang out?” Rarity was quick to ask, knowing that Fluttershy was literally too shy to ask about hanging out unless someone gives her a verbal invitation. Rarity figured that she should open her mouth before anyone else tries to steal Fluttershy away from her, wanting the girl’s undivided attention. Now that she had Fluttershy’s attention, Rarity realized that she could get one of the girls of her dreams before being able to get the other girl of her dreams. Ah, I would have to see if they would want to date each other first. Rarity hoped that they both liked each other because Rarity found herself unable to escape thinking about them. She wanted them both so badly and yet, Rarity knew she had to take her time, not wanting to just confess to her friends, potentially scaring them off.

However, to her relief, Fluttershy gave her a gentle smile as she agreed to hang out with her. “Will it just be us?” The light pink-haired girl was curious as to why Rarity’s face was red. “Are you okay, Rarity? You’re very red…” Fluttershy placed a hand against Rarity’s forehead and the other girl nearly combusted as she started blushing even redder than before.

“Why wouldn’t I be fine?” However, Rarity’s words only served to make Fluttershy worry even more, and when she realized that, the purple-haired girl wondered if it was okay to just tell Fluttershy the truth about her feelings towards her. I can’t mess this up. Rarity didn’t want the other girl to dislike her because of her feelings but Rarity had a feeling Fluttershy would never do that to anyone and so, she decided to take the potential risk. “I want to date both you and Sunset Shimmer.” She said and for a moment, Fluttershy didn’t respond and her silence was slowly starting to Rarity. When she looked up at the girl, all she saw was how flushed Fluttershy’s cheeks looked as the girl was trying to hide from sight.

“Both of us? At the same time?” Fluttershy knew people got into relationships where they had more than one partner but she never assumed that Rarity would have wanted something like that.

“I do understand that my reasoning might come across as selfish but why not just have the two of you? It would make things easier since I like you both equally.” Rarity continued to tell Fluttershy about her feelings for her and Sunset Shimmer. “I was worried because I didn’t want to be accused of hurting either of you.” Rarity suddenly felt lips on her and she melted into the kiss, pulling Fluttershy closer to her. When they broke apart from the kiss, Rarity couldn’t believe how lucky she was as she stared at Fluttershy.

“Let’s find Sunset Shimmer. She’s probably wanting to do something with us so maybe we could make it into a date?” Fluttershy offered and Rarity hummed, knowing she didn’t want the other girl to be blindsided. Telling her probably wouldn’t be so hard. I managed to tell Fluttershy. Rarity knew she was just hoping that the other girl didn’t have swim class. I would be in trouble if she is in swimming class right now. Rarity turned to look at Fluttershy.

“Isn’t she in swimming class right about now?” She asked and the light pink-haired girl felt her cheeks heat up at the question.

“I think so…” Fluttershy didn’t want to just assume but she did hear Sunset Shimmer talking about it during lunch.

***
Rarity knew she was lucky that Sunset Shimmer had just finished swimming. She felt her cheeks explode as she wanted to turn away but when she heard the taller girl call out to her, Rarity knew she had just to make it count. “How was swimming?” She questioned and Sunset Shimmer smiled at her, showing Rarity how completely relaxed she was.

“It was fun.” She said.

“You need to join the swimming team.” Someone called out to her and Sunset Shimmer huffed in frustration, knowing she wasn’t good for team sports yet. I have too much of a temper for that. The girl turned her attention back to Rarity, who was still blushing at the sight of the girl in her swimsuit.

“Did you want to chat with me?” Sunset Shimmer asked, not wanting Rarity to think she was ignoring her. Rarity breathed out slowly, knowing she had one shot at telling the girl about her feelings for her.

“I want to date both you and Fluffershy.” Rarity really hoped that the sunset-haired girl didn’t mind her words but when she noticed the flush that was on her cheeks, she wondered if Sunset Shimmer had just never realized that it was okay for three people to date each other all at once.

“People can do that?” She asked and Rarity giggled at how high the girl’s voice had gone.

“Yes, people can date three people at once. In fact, you can even go higher than that but I just want you and Fluttershy.” She told the girl and Sunset Shimmer cleared her throat.

“And Fluttershy is okay with this arrangement?” She asked and Rarity nodded her head with a soft smile on her face.

“More than okay, in fact.” Rarity wasn’t one to just lie about her love life, knowing she didn’t want her friends to hate her for taking advantage of them and she would never want to hurt them so seeing the hope in Sunset Shimmer’s eyes increase made the girl so happy that she had gone to Fluttershy first about the arrangement.

Rarity moved closer to Sunset Shimmer and she waited until the other girl was staring at her lips to gently lull the girl into a chaste kiss. When they pulled away, Rarity knew she was going to make sure that they all had fun as a throuple.
***
Later on, in the week, Rarity talked to her girlfriends about having a sleepover and they both immediately agreed. “A sleepover sounds fun.” Fluttershy spoke up and Sunset Shimmer nodded her head, excited to be able to have fun with her two girlfriends in private.

Before Pinkie Pie could ask them about joining, Applejack was quick to pull the pink-haired girl’s attention off of the trio, before whispering in the girl’s ear. Once Pinkie Pie understood, she looked over at Applejack, who nodded her head. Pinkie Pie smiled a cheerful smile, which was a silent promise to the blonde-haired cowgirl that she wasn’t going to do anything too drastic.
~~~
Once Rarity had gotten everything set up for her date with the two girls, she was just hoping that everything would go perfectly, after all, she didn’t want to mess anything up between them all. I want to kiss them both. Rarity couldn’t help the many thoughts she had about her girlfriends as she couldn’t wait for them to knock on the door.

Rarity knew she didn’t have to be so nervous but she was really looking forward to the date, wanting to make sure that both Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy really enjoyed hanging out with her, which was why she decided to have a date with them in a private setting. This can help us with setting up boundaries and things like that. Rarity knew she was getting even more excited and thus, she couldn’t wait for her two girlfriends to arrive.

Once they did arrive, Rarity was quick to open up the door, staring into their beautiful eyes. She giggled nervously before allowing them to come into the house. “I hope you two don’t mind the setup.”

As always, Rarity was always one to go up and beyond for her loved ones and she really went out for her girlfriends. Holy shit! Sunset Shimmer wasn’t shocked to see that Rarity had done what she had done but she was still in awe over it. She really went up and beyond for us. Sunset Shimmer turned to Fluttershy, who was definitely thinking the same exact thing Sunset Shimmer had been thinking about. There she goes, wanting to impress us. Sunset Shimmer assumed that the girl already knew that they were impressed with Rarity’s work. And even if it wasn’t her work, it was her personality. “Rarity, you didn’t have to do this for us.” Sunset Shimmer started.

“However, we do appreciate it.” Fluttershy added, knowing she needed to tell the girl that so she wouldn’t think that neither of them liked it. Rarity staggered in relief.

“I’m glad you two darlings liked it. I wanted everything to be perfect for you two.” It was clear that Rarity wanted things to be perfect for them. She wanted them to like what she had put out for them and when Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy glanced over at each other, they knew what they needed to do.
***
Rarity had fallen asleep an hour after she had tried her best to sit through a movie with her two girlfriends. “Poor girl…” Neither of them minded that she had fallen asleep, seeing that she had done so much preparation in order for them to be happy with her efforts. “She didn’t need to do so much for us but I guess I can see why she did.” Sunset Shimmer said, turning to Fluttershy, who had just finished the last of the dishes.

“I can understand why she was so worried but we weren’t going to say anything to hurt her. These past few weeks have been very fun and I’m really glad we’re dating.” Fluttershy spoke up and Sunset Shimmer smiled at how bright Fluttershy was. Cute. She then realized that she had been looking at Fluttershy for longer than intended and she blushed, turning her attention to Rarity, who had started to cuddle up with a pillow.

Both grabbing their own mugs of hot chocolate, they sat on both sides of Rarity, smiling softly at the still-sleeping girl. It seemed that Rarity had known that they came back as she started trying to curl into the laps of both girls, causing Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy to giggle at the sight. They didn’t want to wake Rarity up, seeing that the girl was obviously exhausted from planning for their visit hours before their agreed time.
***
The next morning, when Rarity woke up to Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer helping each other in the kitchen, she realized she had fallen asleep sometime last night and she felt guilty. “Did I fall asleep?” She questioned, hating that she had fallen asleep during an important time for her and her girlfriends. She wanted to spend time with them, not fall asleep on them! However, it seemed that they didn’t mind, seeing that they weren’t upset that Rarity had even fallen asleep.

“You were exhausted and you needed the sleep.” Fluttershy turned to Rarity once she had finished up the last of the dishes they had used last night.

“We didn’t mind letting you sleep. Thank you for the setup but please never push yourself until you’re tired.” Sunset Shimmer added, following right behind Fluttershy as they both sat on either side of Rarity.

“I didn’t ruin anything?” Rarity asked and both girls shook their heads.

“Of course not. You’ve made it better.” Fluttershy was the first to wrap her arms around Rarity while Sunset Shimmer pulled them both closer.

“What Fluttershy said.” Sunset Shimmer responded, smiling down at the one girl who brought them all together.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment