• Published 10th Jun 2024
  • 78 Views, 0 Comments

The Cursed Little Doll: the Second Chance - Kentavritsa



A girl is given a toy, a pony doll; marked : Pinkie Pie.    A stern warning is given: Requires a muffin each day.    Explanation: Because Cup-Cake!    Who knew, a little toy could be such a serious business?

  • ...
 0
 78

Good Morning, Little One: 2

<--- --- --->

<--- --- --->

.

“Clip clop, clip clop..” is heard, as I am jumping out of my bed.

This is when I notice that my hooves are glossy, almost as if she had afforded me a Hooficure. Just too bad, I had never had the chance to experience the joy of going to the Spa; so I could see my nails polished and glossy before. I never got to experience this; because my former life, had been cut short. Oh, well; such is life, isn’t it?

The door swings open, and a purple Unicorn steps into my room.

“Good Morning, Zytryna!” she exclaims.

“Good Morning..” I respond, stuttering over how to address her.

“My Name is Twilight Sparkle, but call me Twilight..” she suggests; “though I guess Mum could work just as well!” she concludes.

“Twilight Sparkle..” I mouth; “Twilight..” I mumble; “Mum?” I then inquire; a little bit more sure of myself, finally.

“If you don’t mind; I could call you Daughter, too?” she inquires; “I prefer a more informal atmosphere at home!” she explains.

“Oh, okay; Mum!” I respond.

“Since you are a Unicorn, (by choice); I will be taking care of you, and raise you into a proper Mare!” she explains.

“Mare?” I inquire.

“Mare is the word for an Adult Pony, as female!” she responds.

“Then, I am a Filly?” I inquire.

“Exactly, Cytryna!” she responds.

“Do I have clothes, I can wear?” I inquire; “I feel a bit uncomfortable, self conscious in the nude!” I explain.

“While it is fully acceptable for a filly to be nude, in Public; I had Rarity supply you with a small selection of clothes for indoors and outdoors wear!” she explains.

“Thank you, Mum; you are the best!” I exclaim, starting to build up just a bit more of confidence, in myself.

“Thank you, my little One..” she responds; “what (kind) of a Mother would I be, if I did not tend to even your most basic needs?” she inquires.

“Oh, oh, ow!” I exclaim, in response.


.

I follow Mum (Twilight), to my wardrobe, where she is opening the door to my daytime wears; showing me what she had Rarity craft for me beforehand. (beforehoof?)

“Some colours will clash with your complexion, so Rarity would probably tear you to shreds if she sees you wearing these clothes..” she points out; “but you still have several safe options from which to choose.” she continues; “but she did not know your colours, when she started crafting your Wardrobe!” she concludes.

“Would a white skirt and a black vest be safe?” I inquire.

“Yes, I think so!” she responds; “I should ask her to give me a comprehensive list of combinations she would agree to, for your colours!” she fills in.

“Thank you, Mum!” I respond; “that would be much appreciated..” I continue; “I would not like to make myself into a pariah, by choosing clothes that clash with my colours!” I point out.

“As you can see; she made your clothes in Cotton and Silk, so you can have something to wear according to the situation!” she offers.

“Since this is no occasion, I think I will choose to wear Cotton today!” I suggest, extracting the white Cotton skirt, stepping into it.

With a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; I manage to get a comfortable fit I can enjoy wearing.

Twilight just nods in confirmation, agreeing with my choices this far.

Now I am picking the black vest I had previously mentioned. With a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; I manage to get the vest in line, making it comfortable to wear.

“There; I guess I can show myself, wearing these!” I declare.

“These should suffice!” she agrees; “I guess we could have our breakfast now!” she concludes.


.

After a few minutes of trotting, I manage to step into the kitchen, where Spike is finishing the Pan cakes intended for our first Breakfast (meal) together.

Of course; Spike is a purple Dragon, of all things.

“This is Spike, a Dragon; he is my Nr. One Assistant, and I guess you could call him Brother too!” Twilight suggests.

“Good morning, Spike!” I greet him.

“Good Morning, Sister!” Spike responds; where he stands before the stove, preparing our breakfast.

“I will have to help you, with a few things; while you learn to use magic, Zyryna!” Twilight explains.

With that; I can see a chair move and I float up to land comfortably on the chair, then the chair moves up to the table, before my plate.

“Okay, this is weird!” I ponder; “Thank you, Mum!” I exclaim.

“You are quite welcome, Zytryna..” she responds; “but I guess, I will have to teach you the basics of Magic; so that you can learn, how to manage it yourself!” she concludes.

I just nod, ogling the pile of pan cakes, stacked on the plate in on the table before me.

So many pancakes?” I ponder; “Even if we are three to enjoy them..” I consider; “isn’t this a bit much?” I inquire.

“I guess this will be something..” she suggests; “you will just have to get used to!” Twilight points out.

“Oh, okay..” I mumble. (I can’t use cutlery; because they were never made for hooves, in the first place!)

Maybe, just maybe; I could ask her to help me, until I learn how to handle things like a Unicorn!” I ponder.

“Do you want your pancakes with Cream, Sugar or Strawberries?” Twilight inquires; “Just don’t let Apple Jack know of the Strawbs, please; she may not take it very well, just so you know!” Twilight puts forth.

“If I could have these, but either would be fine by me!” I respond.

“For a growing filly, I think that would be an idea!” Twilight suggests; “Well, at least I am not feeding her pears!” she ponders, snickering to herself.

I can see the pancakes stack up, before my very eyes; forming a large stack, as if she was baking a cake and not just stacking pancakes. Cream and sugar mixed in, and the Strawbs on the top with extra cream and sugar.

“Is this really a breakfast, and for a filly no less?” I inquire, somewhat worried; since I don’t know what is appropriate Pony food, in the first place. (Of course; I did not even know what Horses are, back then.. do Ponies eat regular Horse feed in the first place?)

“By the way, Zytryna..” Twilight puts forth; “you should probably forget or ignore everything you learned about what to eat!” she points out.

“So, I am not supposed to eat meat?” I inquire.

“Fish and eggs would be fine, but the meat will not be very good for you..” Twilight points out; “and Ponies will be very uncomfortable, seeing you eat meat as well!” she continues: “but if a Gryphon or Dragon is with you, they will of course see this in a very different light!” she points out.

“Spike; you wouldn’t be offended, or feel uncomfortable; seeing me eat meat, then?” I inquire.

“Not particularly, no..” Spike responds; “but I am not a Herbivore in the first place..” he continues; “and you will probably see me chewing on gems every once in a while, too!” he explains.

“While I know you are no Pegasus, Cytryna; but I have several Pegasi friends, so I guess I should be serving you fish from time to time!” Twilight suggests.

“You should get used to enjoying baked goods, of which I guess Pancakes are counted; just for the sake of pleasing a certain Earthpony by the name of Pinkie Pie!” Spike chuckles.

“Earthponies enjoy baked goods?” I inquire; “Or, is there something more to Pinkie Pie than just being an Earthpony?” I question.

“Aside from being a Baker, who loves having her work enjoyed..” Spike puts forth; “Pinkie is a very special case, on par with a certain Draconequus we have come to know!” he continues.


.

Twilight is sitting down, making her comfortable on the kitchen chair; before she is preparing herself to enjoy her breakfast, with the rest of us.

I notice how she is preparing a stack of pancakes for herself; before she starts to eat. Only; she picks up a second fork, feeding me my breakfast too. I can clearly see her horn glowing; but that’s just an indication of her using her magic, in this case telekinesis.

“I guess I will just have to get used to this, to see her using her magic in this manner; but it is still a bit strange, to see the forks flying around in the air, feeding herself and me in this manner.

“Yummy!!” I exclaim, as I am chewing the first bite of the pancake she had put before me. (Well, it was Spike making them, but still!)

The room is quiet, as we continue to enjoy the breakfast Spike prepared for us.

Maybe, just maybe; this is one item I can hold on to, at least up to a point. It isn’t as if I mind, I am busy chewing on the pancake and enjoying my breakfast. (Best food Ever!)

<--- --- --- >

<--- --- --- >

[

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment