• Published 21st Jun 2024
  • 174 Views, 2 Comments

EQG Fallout Equestria: Lost Soul - Nismo Rose



In the land of Equestria a war between the ponies and zebras has left the world a waste land. We all know what happened to the Goddesses and her student, but what about her former student?

  • ...
 2
 174

Prologue: Dear Sunset Shimmer

Chapter One: Dear Sunset Shimmer

A true princess in any world leads not by forcing others to bow before her, but by inspiring others to stand with her.

I lay there hacking and coughing desperately trying to catch my breath as the pink smoke fills the room getting thicker and thicker. Where did I go wrong? I think to myself, tears flowing down my cheeks as my sister lies dead on the ground. Why did I leave my sister, why did I abandon her again? I have let down so many ponies.. my ponies.

I look to the window as I watch in horror the kingdom I have sacrificed so much to protect as one after another balefire bombs explode in a giant mushroom of green flames, and my heart shatters as I have lost everything I held near and dear to my heart.

As I plan on teleporting to a safe area I remember one pony that isn't gone, one pony I love that I can still save, one that I haven't lost fully yet. I teleport an old brown journal and begin to write not only a warning letter but a goodbye letter. I only hope she still has her’s and that she see’s this.

“Dear Sunset Shimmer…”

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! This is my very first Fic and I hope all of yo enjoy it! :twilightsmile: If there is any improvements that I need to work on or fix please do tell. Also side note I get side tracked and can lose tack of stuff so don't expect the story to be finished any time soon.