• Published 18th Dec 2012
  • 411 Views, 5 Comments

Defender - dartmaul15



To turn away, and walk a different path is not something everypony does. So how could the farmpony Big Macintosh end up doing so? And what does his father and an organisation called "The defenders" have to do with this?

  • ...
3
 5
 411

Copyrights A/N and credits.

Copyrights.

The (slightly edited) cover art belongs to Earthsong9405, and is used with her permission.
My little pony, its characters and its content is owned by Hasbro by copyrights.
The text in the letter from big mac's father is owned by Manowar, and its owners/publishers by copyrights.
The lyrics in the song mentioned above are, alongside all copyrighted content of this fiction, used according to "fair trade" regulations.
I claim no copyrights of any content in this fiction, including but not limited to its characters. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

Author's notes.

The story is inspired by Manowar's Defender.
It is, in fact, the first story I have written without Prof Reader. I just hope you readers will not notice.
In case you do notice; please point out the mistake either per PM, or by leaving a comment about it. Please specify where it is by copying an excerpt containing the mistake and underline it.

Credits

Credits to Eartsong9405 for pre reading it for me, and for making the cover art.
I would also like to thank all of you followers, both here and on DA, for supporting me throughout the entire writing process.

Thanks to the following people for adding this fiction to their favorites:

Comments ( 5 )

Seriously, screw the One Shot idea. Continue this,

Even if I am one of the only fans...

1933762 And more there will be. Hopefully :twilightoops:

It's set in a world i am creating. Ok, the present part is taking place after the events in that partiular story and the past is right before, but you'll se quite a bit of Big Mac in it. No, there's no use waiting yet. The story is ETA TBA (aka no bloody idea when, but know it's going to be a LONG time from now). :unsuresweetie:
The only fan deal was because i posted it the 18th December :twilightsheepish: Bad idea apparently :ajbemused:

It's not much of a one shot. This story screams out for more detail, both in back story and continuation. There's so much that wasn't covered, like how his family reacted, did he disappear like his father did, does he learn any more about his father's actions as a defender? It's more like a pilot episode of what's supposed to be a season long show than a movie. I hope this gets continued, as it stands it really doesn't fit the one shot mold.

2161802 Thanks for the comment :twilightsmile:
As you could read in a previous comment, this is actually set within a story arch i am developing. So yes, most of it will be explained.
However not giving away a lot of the information was intended, and your questions was expected :rainbowlaugh:
Truth be told i can't answer them without MASSIVE spoilers (we're talking abourrevealing large parts of the story arch):unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment