Fixing the Finale 172 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If you’d like to take a peek at the upcoming comic, click on this video and you’ll see everything play out:

In all honesty, when I saw this video I wasn’t impressed with the comic at all. It’s largely because it once again feels like Allspark is squandering the potential of MLP by overlooking the fact that there are characters outside of the Main Six that have astonishing potential.

But, what do you guys think of this?

Really didn't like how that apparently Luna and Celestia gave up raising the moon/sun despite its part of their cutie marks.
And Luna didn't get to enjoy her's for much long, especially compared to Celestia. It just doesn't seem fair to her..
In fact wouldn't the sisters be nerfted now that they basically gave up their powers over the sun/moon? That.. bugs me.

And did they actually confirmed that 9 years has passed since Luna's return by that mane joke? Or was it just a joke due to the show ran for about 9 years or so?

Doesn't look too bad so far, the comics have always been fanservice so I don't think it's gonna fail.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3