• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,436 Views, 1,269 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,269
 4,436

PreviousChapters Next
Second Member of the Alliance Down

Universe 5.

Everyone could hear the Nightmare Queen scream out, her voice echoing. She would tremble and shake, the entire Empire trembling. As Celestia unleashed her attack, Rarity's eyes would widen, her heart racing. She could not believe what she was seeing.

The Nightmare Queen would be struck by a powerful blast of light, the massive being falling back. The entire world shook, the ground trembling. Celestia had attacked her, striking her with a beam of light. Nightmare Rarity would scream, her voice echoing.

Her Nightmarish Body would start falling back, the Nightmare Queen shrieking. Her colossal form was falling back, the Divine Energy failing her. She would fall down, crashing into the ground. She would crash into her own castle, a huge chunk of it being smashed into pieces.

Celestia would stop firing her beam of light, her horn stopping. The skies cleared, the Moon in the sky shining down once more. Nightmare Rarity would fall, her form now back to normal size. She would collapse in the remains of her destroyed castle, falling flat on her face.

Her body was back to normal, the power she stole from Arceus gone. It left her body immediately, appearing as golden particles before dispersing into nothing. She would lay there, unable to move. Celestia would fly down, her body engulfed in a golden aura.

She would descend to the ground, her eyes focused. She would land on the ground, staring down at Nightmare Rarity. The Nightmare Queen would struggle, trying to get up. But she couldn't, her strength depleted. "Ngh...Ugh..." She grunted, feeling her body ache. She was still very much damaged after all.

"I-Impossible...H-How...?" Nightmare Rarity stuttered, trying to get back up. "How is this possible? H-How could you..."

"You ended up taking his power from his dream. But that would've only worked in the Dream Realm. Once you used it in reality, it was already over for you." Celestia explained. "You could only use it to such an extent. Now surrender. Do so and all of your Nightmare Monsters stop at once. It's over now."

"Kh...!" Nightmare Rarty stuttered before getting a closer look at Celestia. While it was brief, she saw something familiar. The flicker of flames around her mane reminded her of someone. For a brief second, she saw Daybreaker's visage flash over Celestia's. Her eyes would then widen upon seeing this. While it was brief, it was clear that the sudden rise in power that Celestia experienced was due to her emotions coming out.

While not uncommon, the way they emerged this time was different. After seeing what Nightmare Rarity had done to others, Celestia's rage was packed into that attack, giving her a boost in strength. Nightmare Rarity would tremble, seeing Celestia's expression.

She was actually terrified, the Nightmare Queen actually scared. She felt fear for the first time as Nightmare Rarity, feeling the anger in Celestia's eyes. Celestia stared down at the Nightmare Queen, her eyes burning. It was enough to intimidate the Nightmare Queen, Nightmare Rarity starting to feel that fear.

But she wasn't about to give up. She shifted her eyes, turning her attention to Oculus Gloom in the far distance. The whole battle paused once Nightmare Rarity fell, everyone looking at the sight. Even Oculus Gloom had stopped as she was in absolute disbelief.

"This isn't over...Not at all. Because clearly, you haven't been informed of one crucial thing." A wicked smile met with Nightmare Rarity's face as the Moon above would start shining brighter. Just as Oculus Gloom said, the Moon gave the Nightmare Monsters power. No matter what, they would always return and the same went for Nightmare Rarity, whose body was starting to glow.

Her body started to heal itself, her wounds closing up. "As long as the Moon is here, I can keep regenerating. And even if you take away my Nightmare Power, I can still be powerful on my own. In the end, it doesn't matter if I have Arceus's power or not."

"You're kidding!" Celestia gasped, stepping back as she witnessed multiple Nightmare Monsters returning from nothing, their bodies reforming. Even the ones that were defeated would start to rise again, their bodies being restored. The Nightmare Monsters that had been defeated by Celestia's group would rise back up, the monsters standing tall. Ash and the others looked aorund them, seeing all the Nightmare Monsters rise once more.

Nightmare Rarity would laugh, seeing Celestia's shocked expression. "See? No matter what you do, they always rise up. And that's all thanks to a little someone I made into the Moon itself! It's truly amazing what you can do with this kind of power!"

"Kh!" Celestia growled along with Passon, the two of them staring down Nightmare Rarity and all the Nightmare Monsters. From the looks of it, it seemed like it wouldn't end here.

Nightmare Rarity would cackle some more before turning into a misty, flying off. This prompted Celestia to immediately pursue her, trying to catch her. "Come back here!" Celestia demanded, her body glowing.

"Celestia!" Twilight cried out, trying to get her attention. But the princess would ignore her, continuing to chase after the fleeing Nightmare Queen.

Nightmare Rarity laughed, moving through the streets of her Empire. She would make her way to her castle, which was in shambles. Her body would enter her castle, going inside. Celestia would try entering but she would be blocked by Nightmare Monsters who had just risen up.

"Out of my way!" Celestia declared, using her magic to blast them away. She would then fly into the remains of her castle, her eyes searching for the Nightmare Queen. The Nightmare Monsters would pursue her, trying to attack her. But Celestia would continue expel them with light, continuing her pursuit.

In the far distance, Oculus Gloom was laughing, facing Ash and the others once more. "As you can see, we can keep this up forever! There will be no end to this until we are victorious! As long as the Moon shines, we will continue on!"

Oculus Gloom would then start to spread out, her body starting to engulf the others. "And now, let's put an end to this!" Oculus Gloom would try absorbing the others. They would all dodge her, avoiding her tendrils.

"Pikachu! Electroweb!" Ash shouted, Pikachu throwing out a net, catching her. This would trap the creature, binding her in place. Oculus hissed, her body restrained while also being electrocuted.

"Hyper Beam!" Both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie yelled, their Audino and Blissey unleashing powerful blasts of energy. The combined power would hit Oculus Gloom, striking her with full force. The creature would scream, feeling her body burn.

"Now, Eve! Dazzling Gleam!" Twilight exclaimed, her Espon unleashing a powerful beam of light. The light would then spread into multiple rays, rapidly piercing Oculus's body. Oculus Gloom screamed, the beams of light burning her.

Oculus bellowed as she would unleash a vortex of darkness from her eyes in an instant. It would knock back everyone, sending them back. Ash and the others were pushed back, the boy rolling across the ground.

He would get up, seeing Oculus Gloom break free, her body stretching. From her blob-like body, she would send her tendrils through the Earth, the tendrils flying through the ground. They would pop up, trying to attack the others.

"Iron Tail!" Ash called as Pikachu's tail would glow, striking the tendrils away. They would retract, trying to attack again. "Thunderbolt!"

"Pikaaaaa!" Pikachu unleashed a massive bolt of lightning, the bolt striking Oculus Gloom. The lightning would hit her body, electrocuting her. Oculus Gloom shrieked, feeling the electricity surge through her body.

"Pointless!" Oculus yelled. "Try as you might, you'll never win! Even if you defeat me, I will just return! And the same goes for my comrades!" Oculus Gloom laughed, her body growing larger. The black blob-like creature would grow in size, her body rising.

"What do we do?!" Fluttershy questioned. "We could be at this forever!"

"Maybe not." Ash said, his eyes looking up at the Moon. The boy would look around, seeing all the Nightmare Monsters rising back up. He noticed how the Moon would glow each time they would arise. It didn't glow previously until recently. "It's something with the Moon..."

Meanwhile, Dimstar's group, they stood before the corrupted Nightmare Pokemon, attempting to save the ponies and vampires from this nightmare they were experiencing. Holding off the corrupted Pokemon were Applejack and Rarity while Rainbow Dash and Dimstar focused on freeing everyone.

"Lux!" Rainbow Dash's Luxray used his X-Ray Vision to see through the darkness that enveloped the area. He could see through it, allowing Rainbow Dash to properly act in this dark area. Some of the Nightmare Pokemon attempted to sneak up on her, only to be seen. Luxray would use Discharge, electrocuting the Nightmare Pokemon.

Rarity's Ampharos would bring some light into the scene, weakening the Nightmare Monsters while also allowing Rarity and Applejack to see clearly, giving them an advantage.

"Hold still." Dimstar went up to one of her fellow vampires who was still seeing Opal Vivacity, absolutely terrified. She had been in this nightmare for so long and could not break free. But with Dimstar's powers, she would be able to bring her back and with no distractions.

Dimstar would place her hooves on the vampire's face while a battle went on behind her. With the help of Applejack and Rarity, the two managed to hold off the corrupted Pokemon for her. Rainbow Dash and Luxray would assist in making sure that Dimstar didn't get hurt.

"Ngh..." Dimstar grunted, struggling to wake the vampire from the nightmare. Her mind was completely wrapped in darkness. Her mind was trapped in this dream realm, unable to break free. It was like she was bound to it. But Dimstar knew better. There was a way to get her out.

The vision of Opal Vivacity was entering her eyes too, but she had was never afraid of her in the first place. Even if this was an illusion, Dimstar knew that the real Opal Vivacity was already gone. The one she saw right now was nothing more than a fake, a copy. And all she had to do was remind her of this.

"It's alright." Dimstar told her. "You know what this is. Don't let it control you. It's nothing more than a mirage." She told her. "Now open your eyes.

With that, one of the vampires would open her eyes, gasping. After dispelling the Nightmare from her, Dimstar would focus on the others, moving her tendrils towards them. Her tendrils would touch their foreheads, waking them up from the nightmares they were trapped in.

All the vampires would soon have their nightmare of Opal Vivacity fade away, their minds freed from the illusions. Now that they were awake, they were now in a different dream realm, being protected by Rainbow Dash's group.

"Ohhh!"Eccentrick gasped, feeling her body tremble. "Wh-What...?" She stuttered, almost falling over but being caught by Dimstar's tendrils.

"What happened...? I was in that nightmare for so long." One of the vampires said. "I couldn't escape it."

"Don't worry about that. Now, let's focus on everything else. How are you three doing back there?" Dimstar gazed at Rainbow Dash's group, seeing them take care of the Nightmare Pokemon.

"Oh! Apple Bloom!" Applejack was able to see her sister again, immediately running over while Sceptile used Frenzy Plant, restraining the Pokemon with vines. Applejack ran up to her little sister, hugging her. "Oh, I'm so glad that you're safe."

"Ah!" Apple Bloom hugged her big sister. "Applejack!"

"Oh Geez..." The ponies all grumbled, their heads spinning from seeing so much darkness and fighting all these monsters. They had been through a lot and were just now regaining their composure. Getting them to safety was the next priority but the other vampires were also bewildered. As for the Nightmare Pokemon, the last of them, Rapidash, had been defeated by Ampharos.

With all of them defeated, the Nightmare Energy would begin to leave their bodies, returning to nothing. All the darkness in this area would fade away as well, the darkness slowly dissipating.

"Good work, Luxray." said Rainbow Dash. "Now let's-" But before anything else could be done, bursting through the walls with intense aggression was Nightmare Rarity herself. The Nightmare Queen had returned, her body glowing with fury.

"You..." Her eyes narrowed, staring down her counterpart with a maniacal smile. Rarity gasped upon seeing her nightmarish counterpart. Her body was slowly reforming, no longer being a mist as her hooves would pop out from the ground. Her body would then reform, her head emerging from the walls. "You all have gotten in my way enough! I'll make you pay!"

Her eyes were wide, staring at the ponies and vampires with hatred. She saw her Nightmare Monsters all defeated, her body shaking in rage. This was the final straw. She then looked directly at Rarity, who narrowed her eyes. "Don't think I've forgotten about you, my counterpart! Soon enough, you'll join all of the other Raritys I've captured and decorated!"

"As if!" Rarity exclaimed, standing strong. "I bet it looks absolutely tacky!"

"Pah! Shows what you know! You don't know true beauty when you see it!" Nightmare Rarity spat. "But don't worry! I'll teach you a thing or two!"

"How could you do all of this!?" Rarity aimed her hoof at her Nightmare Counterpart. "You turned your own friends into Nightmare Monsters! Even Sweetie Belle almost became one! And you put them on display for everyone to see! How could you possibly me another version of me?! You're nothing like me at all!"

"Really now?" Nightmare Rarity cackled. "Oh, but you see, it should be 100% obvious by now! This was always likely to happen!"

"What?!"

"You all are so oblivious to it all. Can't you see that the possibility of you becoming just like Nightmare Moon was always there?" Nightmare Rarity would hover over them, slowly moving around them. "Not just you, but everyone else. If you just take a look, you'll see how the possibility of someone you know turning evil is there!"

"Kh!" Rarity would narrow her eyes, glaring at her counterpart.

"It's quite possible. After all, Nightmare Moon was just the start and she was never the only one. You, Applejack! You could become a Nightmare Variant as well!" Nightmare Rarity pointed her hoof at Applejack. The Earth pony gasped, her eyes wide. "You as well, Rainbow Dash! Don't think you're safe! Even Pinkie Pie has a chance!"

"Y-You're lying!" Rainbow Dash protested.

"Am I?" Nightmare Rarity would deviously grin. "The fact that I exist or the fact that Empress Twilight and Daybreaker exist in their own universes as well is proof of that! Every single one of you has a darkness lurking within that could be awakened. And I do mean all of you!" She would aim her hoof at all the ponies and Pokemon.

All of them from Moondancer to Berry Punch. Each of them had the potential to become a darker version of themselves. And all of them were staring at Nightmare Rarity. They were all at a loss for words, not knowing what to say.

Nightmare Rarity would laugh, seeing the looks on their faces. She had hit them hard with this information. The fact that she existed and that Daybreaker and Empress Twilight existed was proof of that. It was a chilling thought. That all of them could become just like her. Whatever could push them to such a level was unknown but the thought of it was certainly terrifying.

"That's right...So in the end, your struggle against Darkness is everlasting. As long as you live, as long as any of you live, there is always a chance of one of you turning evil." Nightmare Rarity explained. "Even if you think it won't happen to you, you can never be sure. You'll never truly be free from darkness. How about I save you all the trouble and let you embrace it!"

Nightmare Rarity took action, trying to grab at them with her hooves. "Hahahaha!" Nightmare Rarity laughed as her hooves would move towards them. She would try grabbing at them, moving towards the others. But a beam of light would strike her, a powerful flash of light blasting her away.

"Gah?!" Nightmare Rarity gasped, being pushed back. She would cry out, feeling the powerful magic course through her body. She would then turn her head, looking directly at Celestia. The princess was standing there, her eyes burning. Her horn was glowing as she unleashed another beam of light.

Celestia had returned to help them, chasing after Nightmare Rarity. Now, she stood before her, unleashing her attack on the Nightmare Queen. "Hmph. You're still here?!" Nightmare Rarity growled. "Get lost already!"

"Is everyone alright?!" Celestia asked, her eyes still locked onto her opponent. "That's enough, Nightmare Rarity! Just surrender already! I don't want to have to resort to even more battling from this point on! You've already caused too much damage! It's over!"

"Over?! Don't make me laugh!" Nightmare Rarity spat, her body reforming. "Don't you see...? As long as I have the power of the Night, this will never be over and my chance of winning will rise. All I have to do is tire you all out and I can make that happen. "And it's all thanks to the Moon!"

The others looked up at the sky, seeing the Moon in the sky. It was shining brightly. It had been giving the Nightmare Monsters power this whole time. Now that she had the power of the Night, she would never be defeated. All she had to do was keep this going until they were defeated.

"The only way for you to stop me is by destroying it. But I know for a fact you won't even dare to do so." The Nightmare Queen grinned. "After all, you want to save this universe, don't you? Pathetic!"

"Destroy the Moon...?" Celestia gasped, hearing this. She stared at the moon, her eyes widened. Doing so would weaken them, but Celestia wasn't sure if should take that risk. This Universe, while completely overtaken by darkness, still had some hope. At least, that's what she believed and destroying the Moon wouldn't do any good. Celestia thought hard about what to do, trying to think of another way to deal with this.

"Is there really no other way? There has to be..." Celestia never had to deal with an issue that strongly related to the Moon. The closest was Nightmare Moon, but she only sealed her in it.

"Don't do it, Princess Celestia!" Apple Bloom yelled. "The Moon...The Moon is Twilight!" She cried out. "Don't destroy it!"

"Huh?!" Celestia was surprised to hear that.

"What?!" Rarity gasped, her eyes widening. She couldn't believe what she heard. So did Rainbow Dash and Applejack as they were just now hearing about this. All the Ponies and Pokemon were already aware thanks to what Oculus Gloom said to them.

"That's right...I personally turned my universe's Twilight into the Moon itself! So she will forever give me and my empire power!" Nightmare Rarity laughed. "And thanks to her, we have a new chance to win! So, Celestia! Will you destroy the Moon to stop me or will you surrender?!"

Things went silent once more for Celestia. She couldn't decide on what to do. To destroy the Moon would mean saving this universe. But that would mean destroying Twilight, who was the Moon. She would never do such a thing. Yet again, Nightmare Rarity had done something horrible that put the lives of others at risk.

Celestia would not respond, not knowing what to say. She felt a great amount of anger towards the Nightmare Queen, but she could not bring herself to take this far. This was one step too far, even for her. Those flames she had been feeling earlier were starting to recede as Celestia felt her rage subside.

"Oh, how typical of you. I knew you wouldn't be able to do it." Nightmare Rarity snickered, seeing Celestia's reaction. But at that moment, Nightmare Rarity's cocky attitude would fade away once she sensed something even more terrifying than before. Her pupils shrank when looking at Celestia, seeing something that terrified her.

Dimstar and the others would feel this presence too, their eyes widening. Celestia was still lost in thought as her body started moving on its own. From her horn, a radiant light would pour out, lighting up the area. "P-Princess?" Scootaloo asked, seeing Celestia's expression change. She said nothing as she was preparing to unleash a powerful spell on Nightmare Rarity.

"Useless! I told you! As long as the Moon is up, I'll be perfectly fine afterwards, recovering to act again!" Nightmare Rarity's horn would light up too while cackling. She was preparing a powerful attack for Celestia as well.

But as soon as she unleashed her beam, it was immediately overpowered in an instant by Celestia's. "Gah?!" She gasped, feeling the force behind her beam. It was far more powerful than before. Nightmare Rarity was struck by the powerful beam, being pushed back. "Khhh...?!"

Her body was being burned by the light, feeling it course through her body. The beam then broke through the entire building, curving upwards and carrying Nightmare Rarity through the air. Nightmare Rarity screamed, her body being pulled through the air by the beam of light. Another powerful flash emerged, but this time, it was even stronger than the last.

All the Nightmare Monsters hissed and cried out, their bodies exposed to an absurd amount of Light Magic. Nightmare Rarity would yell with them as all of the Nightmare Monsters would be hit by this magic. It felt like the Sun had returned to this world, but it was much more powerful than ever.

The Nightmare Monsters were all caught in the blast, their bodies burning. Their bodies would then start to dissipate into nothing, the Nightmares fading away. Nightmare Rarity screamed, her body burning as she would be pushed back, her body flying up into the air. Afterwards, a solar explosion occurred, blowing away the dark clouds that enveloped the sky.

All the darkness above was absolutely eradicated, the Sun's radiance shining down on the Nightmare Empire. All of Nightmare Rarity's minions were now defeated, their bodies disappearing. With the Sun above, the Nightmare Monsters had been defeated by an astronomical amount of light.

As for the ponies and Pokemon, they would look up, seeing the temporary Sun shine through the sky. Nightmare Rarity would start falling from above, her body smoking as every ounce of her magic had been obliterated. Oculus Gloom would start melting, unable to stay together as everything related to Nightmare Rarity's magic would start diminishing rapidly.

Everyone was in awe at the absolute power Celestia had displayed, amazed that she was able to pull this off. Nightmare Rarity dropped to the ground, forming a crater as she truly been defeated.

"Wow..." Ash breathed out, seeing the power Celestia unleashed. "Talk about power..."

"Pika...."

"She's amazing..." Twilight Sparkle gasped.

Nightmare Rarity's eyes would spin, her body completely immobile. "Ngh..." She grunted, her body hurting. Her horn was cracked while her body was smoking, completely burnt. Celestia would stand there, silent once more.

"Princess...?" Moondancer spoke as Celestia would turn her head, her eyes glowing. They would all step back, terrified by the look in her eyes. The glow would vanish, Celestia calmed down as she took in a deep breath.

She placed her hoof on her head, feeling a little light-headed. That was enough magic for her to handle for today. It was all too much. "Oh dear..." She stuttered, trying to keep herself standing. She then looked down, seeing the Nightmare Queen's form, still smouldering. Celestia actually felt the intensity of the magic she had used, recognising it. It immediately reminded her of Daybreaker, making her gasp.

It was all over. She had finally done it. Nightmare Rarity had been defeated and all of her minions were defeated, making this another member of Daybreaker's alliance done for. All of them were now gone, leaving only the Nightmare Queen. But Celestia had taken it a step too far with her magic to the point where a semblance of Daybreaker emerged for a moment.

The Nightmare Monsters were all defeated, but the Moon was still up, shining brightly. It was still the normal Moon, even if it was now Twilight Sparkle herself. There was still so much to deal with, but for now, they had won.


Once it was all over, everypony would be sent home, moving through the gateway. All of the ponies and vampires were sent back to the universe they knew. All of them would be sent home to rest and recover, especially Luna. And while they did so, Celestia and Passion would be left behind.

Celestia would stand there, watching as they were sent home. The others would leave, returning home to recuperate. Celestia and Passion would stay behind, letting them go. With everything said and done, they had no further business here. They could finally rest now.

But before they did that, Celestia would take a look around, seeing the destroyed castle. She would walk around, observing the landscape, seeing how much damage had been done. The castle was in shambles, the building practically destroyed.

The land was in shambles, the darkness having faded away. Those who have been turned inito decorations would be brought to Universe 1 to eventually have their bodies restored. Celestia and Passion would look around, seeing the aftermath. The Nightmare Empire was in ruins, never to rise again.

Afterwards, Celestia would move through the gateway, returning to her universe. Celestia and Passion would return to Equestria, the two of them appearing in front of Canterlot Castle. But as everyone left and this entire universe was now silent, quietly moving through the rubble was the extremely tiny remains of Oculus Gloom, the last bits of Nightmare Rarity's power.

"Curse them all...How could they do this do us? Curse that Celestia. Curse them all..." Oculus Gloom hissed, her body reforming. She would continue moving, planning to seek vengeance. "I must report this to the other universe...To Daybreaker and the rest. I'll make them pay..."

Oculus Gloom would continue moving through the castle, deciding to inform Daybreaker and the others. But in her current state, that would be highly difficult, but she vowed revenge. Revenge against Universe 1.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 481 End.

PreviousChapters Next