• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 89 Views, 0 Comments

Viva La Bamquestria - CortezDude



Bam Margera along with his family and the CKY Crew head to Equestria. What can go wrong?

  • ...
 0
 89

Short 2: Pranking Noteworthy

Castle Bam II
Ponyville

Another day at the duplicate Castle Bam II in Ponyville and here we see Bam Margera holding a bottle of glue along with his friends (minus a certain blue stallion) as he decided to tell you readers something.

"So, here I have a bottle of super mighty glue and Noteworthy is gonna have some teatime with Ape and we're gonna prank his ass like literarily", Bam said whilst the crew laughed.

"He's gonna be in serious pain after this!", Bon Bon commented.

So they placed a portion of glue in one of the chairs and then left the vicinity. It was already 2:00 PM in the afternoon when Noteworthy arrived and sure enough, he sat in the glue-filled chair whilst the group hid away from his sight as they watched him and April talk while having tea and biscuits. When it was over, Noteworthy tried to get up but got stuck as Ape and Phil tried to help him out but couldn't. He managed to pry himself only to be greeted by massive pain because when he freed himself from the chair, his flank hairs got ripped away and that gave him a bald spot on his cute ass. The CKY Crew arrived and revealed something to their friend.

"How's the tea party, Notey?", Pinkie asked.

"Did you guys sabotage this?", Noteworthy asked his friends.

"Yes!", Rainbow grinned.

"You guys are jerks.", Noteworthy told them which caused them to laugh.

He started limping home showing his now bare butt to the group and due to the sight they saw, they couldn't help but laugh except for the Margera couple who cringed at the sight of their son's friend's butt now seen naked in front of their very own eyes caused by the prank their son and their friends played on him.

Author's Note:

Surprise! You little jerks didn't expect another short, eh?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment