• Published 16th May 2024
  • 174 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--Johnny and The Sprites: Music Time in The Woods - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms head to the woods to camp and encounter a man named Johnny and his Sprite friends

  • ...
20
 28
 174

III: Helping and Ginger's Ability

The gang were all very busy creating the party for Gwen and of course everyone else. After a few minutes they decided to take a little break. The Rainbooms were resting on benches and relaxing. Then they saw Ginger flying towards them.

"Hey girls. Feeling a little tired from all that yard work?" Ginger asked.

"A little Ginger. But even we need a break from this." Sunset answered.

"Oh I see. Well I gotta get flying. I need to sprinkle some magic dust on the plants so they'll grow. After all it is my chore here." Ginger said.

So she went flying over the plants and started sprinkling the magic dust on them and some seedlings began sprouting out of the ground and morphed into healthy flowers, fruits and vegetables. The girls were surprised seeing such magic happening and they had to get to know her ability. So they got up and went to her.

"Ginger! How did you do that? That was impressive! I know though that the plant can grow through our process of photosynthesis!?" Twilight asked.

"It's a little sprite magic. And here's something you didn't know. I'm an Air Sprite and I fly around Grotto's Grove sprinkling the magic dust on the plants so they'll grow. But there was that one time I injured my wing and I couldn't do that. Thus having us figure out another way to spread the dust." Ginger explained.

"Oh I'm sorry about your injuring your wing. We're you okay?" Fluttershy hoped.

"Yeah. I was ok. But if I didn't have my wing better then the whole grove would had been in huge trouble. But it healed and I can fly again. In fact lemme show you what I can do with my magic dust. See that empty flower pot right there?" Ginger asked.

They saw the flower pot and nodded. Then Ginger went to it and sprinkled some dust in the pot and they watched it grow. It started as a green seedling and then it got taller and taller and finally it bloomed out it beautiful purple and pink petals and the girls smiled seeing that.

"Oh it's so beautiful. Ginger that was quite magical. If fact we all have magic too. Whenever we play our instruments we gain pony forms, wings or horns and we unlease the magic to spread happiness everywhere." Sunset said.

"I had no idea you have magic of your own. I wish to see that one day. Guess i gotta get a heads up on this!" Ginger said as a song begins playing.

https://m.

As Ginger began singing the others and Johnny joined in. And then the Rainbooms decided to dance along to the song and after it ended they posed and shared a good laugh.

"Wow that was fun! Thanks for the song and dance. Now let's see what else we can do to get ready for the garden party before this Gwen gets back." Pinkie said.

"By the way. Who is Gwen?" Twilight asked.

"Gwen is my neighbor. And she and I were good friends. And this party is the perfect way to greet her when she gets back." Johnny explained.

"Ok. Well maybe we should go find Lily. I wonder what she is doing for the party." Rarity said.

The girls all agreed and they went to find Lily and to see what she is doing.

Comments ( 21 )

Thanks my love

11905591
Nice to meet you DragonsTheNineRealms

This was one of my favorite shows. I hope this will be finished.

11906352
Unless somebody else picks it up, this is dead. Tends to happen when the author is permanently banned.

I wonder what he did that got him permanently banned for?

11906444
Being a sexual predator.

11906450
For real?! If this true then good riddance!

11906455
Yeah, 15 year old girl made a blog post asking for a boyfriend and Big E went and said 'I'm your guy'.

11906511
Thanks for the link, I'm very glad that they gotten rid of this creep.

11906532
It is a relief, indeed. And in a deleted blog by Big I E, the victim claimed to have learned from her mistake, so now she will know how to react if she finds herself in a situation like this again. Something good has come out of all this.

11906545
That's very good to hear that she has learned from this situation.

11906511
Just for reference I did delete the blog since the situation is over, per mod request.

11907669
No problem. Thanks for warning us about this.

Login or register to comment