• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 2,416 Views, 243 Comments

Equestrian Omni-hero - Blaze-saber

  • ...
10
 243
 2,416

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 44: Road Hog Pirates

On a road in the middle of the desert, the mobile base drove by. “Ah. It’s nice being off the highroads. Don’t you just love the open road?” Delta asked the group with a smile. Rainbow was messing with the radio trying to get some music on but it didn't pick up any signal.

“Not when you can't get a good radio signal out here." She complained with an eye roll. “I thought this alien tech should be cutting edge."

“It is.” Dust said with a smile. “This old girl has been around longer than we can remember. And remember, she saw some action.”

“So, how about singing along?” Delta suggested. “We’ll be coming round the mountain when she comes. We’ll be driving the mobile base when she comes.” He sang while the others gave weirded looks while Dust and Xylene giggled at Delta.

“Still with the song? Funny.” Xylene said with an amusing smile.

"Then how about a flush along then?" Gallus called out from the back. “The toilet won't flush again!"

“Don’t worry. We got it.” Dust said as she pressed a button on the radio as Attea went to the back and adjusted the radio settings while giving a thumbs up to Delta as he honked the horn.

“Hydraulics are on!” Delta called as the mobile base lifted up a bit.

“You’re clear to flush.” Misty said.

“And hopefully fast, darling.” Rarity said as Gallus went back into the bathroom and quickly flush the toilet as he exited it.

"So this big tank-like mobile base was made by aliens that can go over 300 miles an hour, but it takes like three creatures to flush a toilet?" Helix asked with a brow.

"That's because what we're sitting in is an old model." Attea mentioned. “And I'm talking like when your parents were like teenagers old."

“Wait, so this mobile base is an old mobile, an early version?” Silverstream questioned with a brow.

“Hey, the old girl has character.” Delta said with a smile.

“Dust and I have been around with her during our days in the Plumbers.” Dust said while patting the mobile base. “It was really the first vehicle we drove together on our missions.”

"Is that why this place always breaks down?” Applejack asked with a brow before they saw a very shiny carriage zipping by them.

“And you’re wrong, Delta. That’s character.” Sandbar said as coming up from behind them are three tricked out carriages driving up behind the mobile base.

“This is the Baron. Move that piece of junk in front of us.” The lead driver, Baron, a redheaded unicorn stallion with sunglasses, in the carriage ordered. “So, we can get what we came for.” He added, which surprised the group as he moved closer and bumped into the mobile base, which served as Delta tried to get control.

“Forget coming round the mounts. We’re going down it!” Spike called as they are titled to the corner turn of the mountain.

"Hold on!" Delta told the others as he pressed a button that caused some boosters on the front of the mobile base to start firing, which caused the mobile base to slow down to avoid falling off the mountain as they continued on.

“What’s up with those drivers?” Smolder questioned.

“And how is their carriage tricked out?” Twilight questioned. “I never seen a carriage like that before.”

“Forget that, we need to stop them!” Helix declared as he activated his Omnitrix. “Helen, it’s time for some real acceleration.” He said as he slammed the core down, but instead of XLR8, he transformed into Blitzwolfer. "Oh man…” He groaned.

“A furred up wolf in the middle of the desert is a bit cliche.” Manny commented.

“We’re getting those road pirates.” Delta said as he pressed a button and the mobile base took off at high speed after the three carriage drivers.


The three tricked out carriages were behind the shiny one. “Got him in my sights. And he’s about to be under my wheels.” Baron said.

In the dark brown carriage next to the big blue one on the left, an earth light gray pony stallion with overalls on and missing a few teeth while looking a bit crazy grinned as he drove. "You're mine!"

Then in the red carriage on the right side of the blue one, was a light blue pegasus mare. “You can count on me, boss.” She said as the three drove up as Baron used his magic over the shiny carriage and got in front of it.

“You’re on my road, boy!” Baron called with a smile as the mobile base drove up to Baron’s.

“Leave him alone!” Delta called as he ram Baron’s ride, knocking him to the side as he lost control before Baron regained it.

“My, my. It seems you can’t judge a vehicle by its paint job nowadays.” Baron said in surprise by the mobile base. Soon the other two carriages caught up with the mobile base as they both drove up to its side to sandwich it in. Baron soon got in front of the mobile base before they felt the other two carriages slam against it. The impact from both of them nearly deactivated the cloaked field around as they nearly saw what it really looked like before it fixed itself.

Wolftizer quickly hopped out and got onto the top of the brown carriage. “Who needs speed when you’ve got jaws that can rip through steel?” He said as he used his muzzle and started ripping apart the cover of the brown carriage, which caused the earth pony stallion to scream as he drove ahead.

Meanwhile, the mare in the other carriage pressed a button as a sharp needle came out of one of the wheels. She attempted to pierce the wheels on the mobile base when she drove closer before Delta quickly swerved to one side to avoid the needle.

“No one scratches my ride!” Delta called as he flipped a switch, which caused the mare’s carriage to get a shock when the wheels electrocuted her ride as she struggled to gain control.

The shiny carriage drove further as the brown carriage with Wolfitizer on drove up to Baron’s as the Earth Pony stallion gave a craze smile. “Ride’s over, freak!” He said as he put on the brakes, which caused Wolfitizer to go flying as he crashed on top of the shiny carriage.

"Let's see them handle what I got." Hope said with determination before she looked at Delta. "Get behind them." She said as Delta nodded and slowed down a bit as he got behind the three drivers. “Thanatis. Icatis. Exodus!” She called as her hooves glowed and shot magic forward.

And then a cyclone was formed as the three carriages were caught in the tornado and were blown off road as the mobile base and the shiny carriage drove off. “You have got to teach me that move.” Smolder said with an exciting smile.

“Maybe.” Hope said with a smirk.


With the three ponies, their vehicles were stuck in the sand as they huddled together. “My engine’s all blown!” The pegasus mare yelled with an angry look.

“We can still get that carriage for ya.” The Earth Pony stallion said to Baron.

“I’m thinking about getting me a different set of wheels.” Baron said as he looked off at the mobile base driving by.


“Great job, everyone.” Twilight said to the group with a proud smile. “But where’s Helix?” She asked.

The others looked around the road before they saw the shiny carriage parked up ahead as they saw a green earth pony stallion running out and waving his hooves at them with a panicked look. “I have a pretty good idea.” Misty said with a smirk.


They soon parked on the side of the road as the aliens had they're disguises on as the earth pony stallion went up to them. "There's some sort of monster in my hot tub!" He exclaimed in fright. "With your help Princess Twilight, along with your friends, I was able to get away from those road pirates, before I heard this big splash coming from the back."

"Yup, he's in there alright." Attea whispered to the others before they entered the shiny carriage.

“My word. It’s absolutely fabulous here.” Rarity said as they looked at the fancy set up of the carriage.

"Yeah, if you like all that fancy stuff." Delta muttered as the stallion went to the back and gestured to the door.

They all looked at the bathroom and saw Helix sitting in the bathtub, feeling relaxed while refreshed. “He’s not a monster. But he is handsome looking.” Lolaxx said with a smile.

“Seriously, dude?” Smolder asked with a brow.

“Hey, you try finding water in the desert.” Helix retorted before he smiled. “I almost had to eat a cactus just to stay hydrated with so much fur.”

"What…where did…?" The stallion asked in confusion. “But there was a wolf monster that came through…”

“You know, partner, the desert can play tricks on the mind.” Applejack said as Helix exited the tub.

“I wouldn’t mind traveling in here forever.” Helix said as the stallion wrapped him up in a towel.

“It’s the most advanced communication out there. One of the most advanced radios in Equestria.” The stallion said.

"Sweet, bet you get a lot of stations with all this." Manny commented.

“I sure do.” The stallion said as he gestured to the gaming screen. “Sixty-three inch gaming station with many games to play.”

“Awesome!” Helix called with a smile.

“Names Lawn Wingright. Been on the road all summer.” Lawn said with a smile. “I figured it was time to cash in and see Equestria. Finally relax in life. Get to know other creatures.” He said as Pinkie was about to inspect the trophies. “No! Not my trophies!” He called, which startled Pinkie as he went up and placed it in the right area. “My carriage has won ‘Best in Show’ in many villages.” He said before he gave a smile. “So, can I treat you to dinner for all your help?”

"Well, we do need to stop at some place to make some repairs.” Delta mentioned as he looked over at the damaged mobile base.


At a dinner, the group are sitting by a table while Helix, Manny, Gallus, and Pinkie stack up on some food as they sit at the table the others are. A unicorn pony waitress, with a gray mane and light blue coat, walked up while levitating some plates. “Word around these parts is you all took down the Road Pirates.” She said with an impressed tone.

"'Road Pirates'?" Twilight repeated in confusion. "That's what they're actually calling themselves?"

"Baron Highway, Turbine, and Road Rage." She told them. “They've been terrorizing good folks around these back roads ever since they found them fancy schmancy doohickeys to improve on their rides ever since I had a full set of teeth." She said as she showed them her teeth, who had many gaps as they all looked shocked and a little grossed out. “They took my ride years ago. Been stuck here as a waitress for a living ever since.”

“Well, we’re just doing our job making Equestria safer.” Rainbow said with a smile.

“Well, the Road Pirates will be out of work once the new highway opens.” The waitress said while pointing ahead to a broken road. “No more sitting ducks on the road for them to pluck off.”

“Wait, you said they found fancy schmancy doohickeys, right?” Applejack asked the waitress in thought.

“Why yes. They are more advanced than anything I ever seen in Equestria.” The waitress said.

“Mm, that explains why they suddenly have high-tech carriages.” Dust muttered before turning to the others. “They must’ve found some alien tech to trick them out.” She whispered to them.

“Which explains why they chased so many creatures in the back roads.” Venus whispered. “At least they were handled.”

“That’s true. But if they show up again, we’ll manage them.” Helix said as he started stuffing his face.

“Well, hope you left room for dessert.” The waitress said with a smile. “Got the best ice cream this side of the rockies.” She said, which got their attention.

“Did you say ice cream?” Pinkie asked excitedly.

“Just over there.” The waitress said as the group turned to the dessert stand as Helix and Pinkie gave exciting smiles.


A bit later, the group are outside as Dust, Delta, and Xylene are fixing up the mobile base while the Road Pirates are spying on them. “Oh, we’re wasting time! I’m itching to do this!” Road Rage said while scratching himself with a metal hook.

"Maybe that's because you haven't washed in days." Turbine mentioned. “You smell more putrid than a dead possum in a barrel of old pickles." She said as she walked off to her ride while Road Rage smelled himself and gave a craze smile as bugs came off of him.


Helix then groaned. “I need some more ice water. I don’t feel so hot.” He muttered.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have taken five trips to the dessert stand with Pinkie, Helix.” Zs’spoocy told him.

“Can’t blame him. Ice cream is the greatest treat!” Pinkie called as she held up an ice cream cone and ate it in one go. “Ah! Brainfreeze!”

"I'll get you some more ice." Helen mentioned as she walked inside and was about to open the freezer.

"Wait, don't open the freezer!" The others tried to warn it but it was too late as she opened it and saw it was full of ice.

“Uh oh.” Helen muttered before the ice shot out that launched her out of the mobile base as the sprinklers from the windshield activated and soaked Rarity and Hope as they gave dull looks.

"She must have opened the fridge too." Hope muttered as Helen was shaking from the mountain of ice on top of her.

“Cold. Cold. Cold.” Helen shivered as the others came to her as she gave a shivering smile.

"Why do the Plumbers even still have this?" Misty questioned with a brow.

“Eh, it maybe old, but it’s still effective.” Attea said with a shrug as Helen got up, but then they saw the Road Pirates coming at them as Baron excited Road Rage’s. “The Road Pirates!? Again?!”

Turbine then came from the other side as she stopped her carriage and came out with some sort of bolt blaster. “Guys!” Twilight yelled as Turbine fired, which they all dodged as Dust and Delta saw Turbine as she tried to hit them, but the two plumbers fought her as she was knocked to her vehicle and fall to the ground.

Baron got into the mobile base as he was amazed by the hightech before he started up the engine. “Get out of there!” Dust yelled firmly as Baron started the vehicle and drove off with the mobile base as the others moved aside.

The Road Pirates are going back into their vehicles as they are about to start up their rides. "They picked the wrong day to mess with us, it's hero time!" Helix declared as he activated his Omnitrix and transformed into Upchuck with Misty following behind as she transformed into her version of Upchuck. “Let’s eat!” He called as they stuck their tentacle tongues out and ate some cans before they fired at Turbine, who quickly dodged the blasts.

“What are those things?!” Turbine questioned through the comms.

“Whatever they are, they’re about to be road kill!” Road Rage called as he tossed his chain and caught the two Upchucks as they were drag to the ground as they yelled in pain.

“Oh, road burns! That hurts!” Misty called out before she and Helix were then crashed through the wall of the diner as they hit a stand as they rubbed their heads in a bit of pain.

“Whatcha think this is, a drive-through?!” The waitress yelled at the wreck as she walked off.

"Well definitely an Upchuck dream come true for us." Upchuck mentioned before he used his tentacle tongues to grab some food and started eating them. But he paused for a moment when he got a taste of the food before spitting them out. "Oh man, that's just great!” He complained while holding his stomach.

“What’s wrong?” Misty asked.

“Upchuck has a bottomless pit in our stomachs, and we can’t even eat actual food.” Upchuck stated.

"Really? Why?” Misty asked with a brow.

"Because we upchuck the stuff we eat and spit it out as energy blasts." Upchuck explained before they both got up and got out of the diner. But then they saw Turbine charging at them as they were slammed from her ride and threw a wall just as the Omnitrixes timed out. “That could’ve gone better.” Helix moaned.

They both then suddenly moved before they realized they were in the wash part of the diner and heading towards the hot wax. “Ugh! We’re suck!” Misty called as she can’t get her hoof free, which Helix is the same way.

“And we’re gonna be ultra hot wax!” Helix cried out as they were drawing closer as the others went to the entrance and saw them heading towards the hot wax.

“They’re gonna get burned if we don’t shut it down!” Fluttershy cried out in worry.

“Don’t worry. I’m on it.” Xylene said as she used her powers and pressed the wax’s button as Helix and Misty clutched each other in fear.

“Help!” They both cried, but the hot wax stopped as they moved past it, which they noticed as they gave relieved smiles. But then they saw the brushes coming toward them as they spun around as the others went up to the other end as they saw Helix and Misty get dosed with water as the two walked up the exit.

But then the air dryer turned on as they screamed and got blown drie as their manes are a bit unkempt and fluffed up as they gave tired looks. “Do we look okay?” Helix questioned them with a look.

"Eh, you looked worse." Smolder mentioned with a shrug.


Later at the Road Pirate's base, Turbine was inspecting the stolen mobile base before she let out an exciting cheer. "Hey boss, I believe we hit the motherload!” She called out before turning off the cloak field to reveal the mobile base being a very large tank. “This ain't no run of the mill carriage, this is a big old tank! It's got a bunch of technology we never had before till today!"

“Better give her a few more boosts, will ya darling? I want her ready for the highway grand opening.” Baron said as he walked off as Turbine giggled.

“Will I?” Turbine asked with a smile.


After a while, Turbine and Road Rage has been putting in extra gear and equipment into the mobile base and giving it some better wheels while also cleaning it up a bit. After a while, the mobile base was tricked out as it shined. “Now, this is ‘klass’. With a capital k.” Baron said with a smirk.


Back at the diner, Delta ended the call from the payphone as he sighed. “The police haven’t seen it anywhere.” He said grimly.

“Then we’ll just have to search high and low until we find the Road Pirates.” Dust said with a serious tone.

“Hey, look on the bright side.” Rainbow said while Helix and his friends were enjoying some ice cream. “With the insurance bits you’ll get, you two can buy something brand-new, like that deluxe carriage.” She said with a smirk as the two Plumbers gave Rainbow a glare, which made her flinch. “What?”

“Rainbow, the mobile base is irreplaceable!” Dust said with a firm look. “It’s not like the other carriages in Equestria! It is one of the high-tech Plumber assault vehicles ever made!”

“And it’s got character! It has personality!” Delta added with a look.

“It also smells.” Rarity said with a cringe look.

“It breaks down as well.” Misty added with a brow.

“And it’s like a family.” Xylene said firmly. “Have you all forgotten that it was the first mobile base we’ve ever ridden?” She questioned them on behalf of her, Delta and Dust. “Because it was where we rode on our first mission, it’s how we travel.”

“We’ll search every square inch of the southwest to find it if we have to.” Delta said with determination.

“No one steals our ride and gets away with it.” Dust said as she growled in anger.

"And besides, we'll be in big trouble if the plumbers find out you let plumber tech get stolen." Delta added with a serious tone.

"But you'll search for it in what, dad?" Helix asked with a brow. "Everyone bailed out of here when the Road Pirates came back."

"Yeah, I don't know if you noticed, but they're all scared of them.” Smolder added.

“And the next town is way too far to even walk or fly ahead.” Ocellus stated, but then they heard a carriage wheel rolling as they saw Lawn’s carriage parking and saw the waitress inside.

“Hop on in, Old Lawn letting me take it for a quick spin around the block.” The waitress said as they all rushed to the carriage but Helix quickly took the ice cream as they went into the carriage before it took off.


At a town close by, the mobile base is parked a little bit far from a bank as the Road Pirates are inside with Baron on the wheel as he laughs. “Now for a little tune up just to see what this baby can really do.” Baron said.

A wagon full of bits is parked at the bank as the security ponies inside turned and saw the mobile as it armed its blaster at them with Road Rage taking an aim. “Ha, ha!” He called.

“Get out of here!” One of the security stallions called as they quickly moved out of the wagon before the cannon fired at the wagon, which caused an explosion as bits started flying as Road Rage cheered loudly as the mobile base parked up close to the wagon as Road Rage exited the mobile base and saw the amount of bits inside. “Help! We’re being robbed!” The security stallion yelled through his walkie-talkie.


Inside the fancy carriage, the kids were enjoying all the fancy stuff that was in it as the boys were playing a video game while sitting in the chairs in front of the tv. “Okay! Lawn’s got the best gaming system ever made in this thing!” Helix called with a wide smile.

“It plays in HD and he’s got every game ever made in this thing!” Manny called with a wide smile.

“He certainly a great gamer if he got this many.” Gallus added as the boys kept playing the game.

“You think that’s cool, this radio can pick up everything.” Zs’spoocy said as she and the girls are at the radio section.

“It has police alerts, Pegasi Weather reports, and even roadside emergencies.” Attea added with a wide smile.

"And according to Pegasi in Cloudsdale, expect the forecast tonight to be partly cloudy…" A reporter for a weather report informed them before they changed the station. "Wheel lost on Old Mill Road. Robbery in place!" They changed the station to an emergency call. Escape vehicle is some sort of, and I know you're not going to believe me, put up tricked out tank or something… Downtown Fillyroad!"

“Tricked out tank?” Delta asked in surrpise.

“That's gotta be the mobile base!” Dust called with wide eyes.

“Fillyroad is only five miles from here.” The waitress said to them.

“Go!” The two Plumbers, and Xylene called seriously.

“With pleasure. It’s payback time.” The waitress said with a smirk as she went faster.


At the bank where the wagon blew, the group made it, but no sign of the mobile base or the Road Pirates. “Darn! Looks like we missed them.” Twilight said with a firm look.

“Let Attea and I see what else we can pick up.” Misty said as she and Attea went back to the radio.

"Don't rush because of us!" Gallus called out as the boys were still playing a video game. "We're only on level three!"

This is the conductor of the Continental Express! We’re under attack near cross creek headed to base 499 to make a delivery! Cargo in jeopardy!” The radio spoke up as it brought their attention.

“499?” Pinkie asked in confusion.

“What does that mean?” Silverstream asked in wonder.

“499 is code for a new explosive called a missile rocket.” Delta said seriously.

“And there's only one thing big enough around here to hit with a missile, the new highway." Twilight mentioned with a worried tone. “They've been trying to get bigger carriages so they can carry that missile and destroy the highway, not caring who gets hurt in the process."

"And once it's out, there'll be plenty of ducks for them to pluck off back on the back roads again.” The waitress added with a serious tone. “Luckily for you, I know a shortcut to get there."


Next to the cargo train, the mobile base drove up to the side as it drew its claws and grabbed a missile, where Road Rage and Turbine are in after tying up some guards. Baron managed to snag one of the missiles. “The new highway grand-opening ceremony is about to end with a bang.” Baron quipped as the shiny carriages drove up behind him.

“Oh, man. What did they do to her.” Delta said with a shock look with Dust at seeing the modifications they did to the mobile base.

Baron detected them on one of the mobile base's monitors as he had a smirk on his face. "Time the barbecue up some tailgaters." He said before he pressed up on the console and Flames started to shoot out of the rear of the base.

“It’s attacking us!” Fluttershy cried out.

“We know you don’t mean it, girl.” Dust said to the mobile base as the waitress server aside to avoid the flames as Helix and Misty headed to the door.

“Time for us to hitch a ride!” Helix said as he and his cousin activated their Omnitrixes as they slammed the core down, Helix transformed into Upgrade while Misty transformed into Mud Mask.

“I’ll hitch a ride, you become it, cous.” Mud Mask said as she stretched her mud arm out while Upgrade crawled on the wall.

“That’s quite the son and niece you got there.” The waitress said to Delta and Dust in surprise after seeing Helix and Misty transform.

“We know. They are the greatest.” Dust said with a smile.

“Mind if I drive?” Delta asked the waitress.


Upgrade managed to merge with the claw and grab Road Rage before they could get another missile as Turbine jumped to the claw and unscrewed one of its claw hands as she and Road Rage fell off as Mud Mask appeared and towered over the two. “No one takes my uncle and aunt’s ride!” Mud Mask called as Turbine fired bolts at her, but they went right through her, much to her shock. “That’s not gonna work.”

Upgrade turned to Baron, who hit the eject button to detach the claw as he managed to hook himself to the back of the train before merging with it as Road Rage and Turbine looked in shock while Mud Mask smirked. “What? Never seen a train come alive before?” Upgrade mocked the two Road Pirates.

Turbine and Road Rage looked in shock as they were about to make a run for it, but Upgrade closed the walls in to keep them trapped. “Take this!” Road Rage called as he slammed a hammer on the wall.

“Now open wide and say ‘ahh’.” Turbine quipped as she used her bolt blaster to keep the walls in place as she and Road Rage ran down the train carts into the next one as Mud Mask and Upgrade glared as they slithered after them.


Baron was firing lasers from the real from the mobile base as Lawn’s carriage tried to avoid the shots. On the train, Turbine and Road Rage manage to climb to the top of the train as Upgrade and Mud Mask follow behind them. “Surf up!” Upgrade called, but Turbine grabbed Road Rage and they flew down to their rides. “Drats!”

“Uh, Helix…” Mud Mask pointed ahead as Upgrade followed and his eye widened when they saw the train were about to go under while they were about to hit a tunnel.

"That's going to leave a mark." Upgrade mentioned before they both lowered themselves to avoid the top of the tunnel.


The rest of the group was still behind the tricked out mobile base as Delta had a determined look on his face. "Let's see if there's anything useful to fight back with on this thing!" Declared as he pressed a couple of buttons before he and Dust felt their chairs vibrating and heating up before the cappuccino machine rose up between the two.

"It has heated and massage chairs with a cappuccino machine?" Dust question dully.

“Guess the mobile base wasn’t so useless after all.” Smolder said tiredly before they shook when Road Rage and Turbine were bumping the side.

“We need another way to stop them!” Venus called out as they shook again.

Zs’spoocy looked at the trophies before she gave a sly look. “I do. Delta, get ahead of them!” She called as Delta sped forward as Zs’spoocy tossed the trophies out, which took out Road Rage’s wheels as he skidded on the road before he tilted to the side with a scream as he was upside down.

“Dang!” Road Rage yelled as he slammed on the wheel, which caused the airbag from the side to inflate.

Turbine was behind the heroes as something zoomed past her while coming up to the shiny carriage was Upgrade, who merge with the train while Mud Mask hold on. “Who needs train tracks?” Upgrade quipped.

“Helix, Misty, stop the mobile base!” Delta called out to his son and niece.

“On it, uncle!” Mud Mask called as she and Upgrade sped forward to the mobile base as Turbine got in front of the shiny carriage.

"Okay, I've had it with her!" Smolder complained before she took out her spell book. “Chara tremmo eradico!” She chanted as some fruits from a stand close by flew out and hit Turbine’s vehicle, which caused her to lose control and crash her ride into a billboard. She quickly exited her vehicle and got on Lawn’s carriage as it kept following the mobile base.


Baron continued to drive the mobile base as he was heading towards the new highway. "Let them fireworks begin." He said as he pressed a few buttons and ready the missile.

Upgrade and Mud Mask then came up beside him. “All aboard!” Upgrade quipped as he and Mud Mask exited the train and got on top of the mobile base before they timed out. They fought the wind and climbed up to a ceiling window as they entered the mobile base.

“How’d you two get in here?” Baron questioned Helix and Misty.

“It doesn’t matter. It’s you who is getting out!” Misty yelled with a look.

“Oh yeah? How you gonna do that, childrens?” Baron questioned with a smirk.

“Uh?” Helix muttered as he looked at Misty, who shrugged as she gestured to the Omnitrixes, but the watches were still timed out. “We knew you were gonna ask us that and I was really hoping you wouldn't.” He groaned.

“It don't matter anyway, because the missile is about to launch in ten seconds and there ain't nothing you can do to stop it!" Baron bragged. "Oh by the way, how do you like my new and improved wheels?"

"Wait, that's it." Helix said with a grin of realization. "Just because everything is new, doesn't mean everything is improved."

“Yeah. How about we check and see, huh, cous?” Misty asked with a grin as she and Helix went to the back and started turning on all the electrical details and Helix went into the bathroom and flush it. Everything in the mobile base short circuited and the missiles shorted out as Baron looked at the consols as it got fried.

“NOOO!” Baron yelled in dismay.

“You might have tricked out my parents’ mobile base, but they taught us all its tricks.” Helix said with a smirk.

"Who needs missiles?” Baron questioned. "I'll just fire off some lasers and crash the grand opening myself!"

"Oh no you don't." Misty said with a smirk as she opened the fridge and the sprinklers on the windows started spraying and made it hard to see anything.

“I can’t see a thing!” Baron called as he was forced to park the mobile base and stood up. “You little brats!” He called as he walked up to Helix and Misty.

“We know you are.” Misty said with a smirk as Helix opened up the freezer.

“But what are we?” Helix taunts him as they duck as the freezer fires ice cubes at Baron, forcing him back with yells of pain before he bumped into Dust and Delta, who are giving him glares.

"No one, and I mean no one steals our ride, let alone messes with it!” Dust said as they pushed him back inside and over to the passenger seat. "Now take a seat!"

"And hold on tight." Delta added before he took out his plumber badge and held it up to the dashboard of the mobile banks. His badge beeped before the console opened up to reveal a very high-tech button before It beeped when he pushed it. The seat Baron was sitting in then fired a jet underneath as he yelled and took off towards the prison.

"Wow, I didn't know there was a special button in there?" Misty said with amazement.

"With just a thought and a push of that button, it can make this mobile base do anything we want." Delta explained with a smirk.

“You know, mom and dad, despite being first class and old, the mobile base rocks.” Helix said with a smile before Turbine was about to attack them, but she was caught in purple aura before she was flung out to the ground. She tried to stand up, but Twilight stepped on her.

“That’s enough.” Twilight said firmly as the others stood beside her.

With the waitress, she went up to Road Rage and pulled him out of his ride. “And this is for what you done to everyone else on these roads!” The waitress called as she did a karate kick to Road Rage, knocking him down as the waitress adjusted her glasses and walked off.


They soon returned back to the diner with both the mobile base and Lawn's carriage. “Thank you for your help.” Twilight said as she shook the waitress’s hoof.

“Anytime, princess.” The waitress said with a smile.

“You took my carriage!?” Lawn yelled as they turned and walked up to the waitress.

“Mmm. I must’ve forgotten to tell ya I was borrowing it.” The waitress said as Lawn just gave her a look before he walked up to his carriage and slammed the door, but then his carriage then crumbled. The walls collapsed as he just stood there and walked off to make repairs.

Dust, Delta, and Xylene then walked up to the mobile base, seeing the modifications the Road Pirates made with it. “I think the mobile base needs a lot of work.” Xylene said.

“Don’t worry. Helen and I got it covered.” Helix said as he activated the Omnitrix and slammed the core down as he became Juryrigg. "Are you sure we can't keep some of the upgrades? I still have that drone head in the back."

“We appreciated, son, but we prefer how it was before.” Dust said with a smile.

“Aw.” Juryrigg groaned while slouching his arms.

Helen gave a chuckle. “Let’s get to work, Helix.” She said as she sped around the mobile base and removed the modifications the Road Pirates gave it.

“Eh, at least I can still assemble things.” Juryrigg said as he blew a raspberry and jumped onto the mobile base. “Fixfixfixfixfixfix!” He called as he started repairing the mobile base as the others watched with smiles.


Soon the mobile base was back to it was before the cloaking field around it was put back up and they were back on the road again. “We'll be coming ‘round the mountain when we come.” Dust started singing.

We’ll be driving the mobile base when we come!” Delta sang next as the others were in the back.

“They sure are happy to get the mobile base back.” Xylene said with a smile.

“But do they have to sing that awful tune?” Manny asked while covering his ears.

Helix opened the freezer to find all the frozen ice cream had melted. "The freezer is broken again!" He called out as he took out a tub of melted ice cream. "Oh who am I kidding? Hey guys, grab a spoon!"

“Sweet. Literally.” Rainbow joked as they all grabbed each a spoon as they all started eating the ice cream.

We'll be coming ‘round the mountain when we come.” Dust continued.

We’ll be driving the mobile base when we c--” Delta was cut off when he and Dust both got a double spoon of ice cream into the mouths that were levitated by Xylene as they enjoyed the sweet taste.

"Good one, Xylene!" Pinkie called out with a laugh.

“They may be good Plumbers, but their singing needs work.” Xylene said with an amusing smile as they all laughed while they drove down the road. The group stopped the Road Pirates and got the mobile base back, and they made the back roads safe again.

PreviousChapters Next