• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 2,416 Views, 243 Comments

Equestrian Omni-hero - Blaze-saber

  • ...
10
 243
 2,416

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 45: To be a Real Champion

Cheering can be heard as the team was in a park sliding down a hill on top of big ice cubes. The children cheered in excitement as they slid down a big hill before they stooped across the picnic area. “That was so cool!” Rainbow cheered in excitement.

"Literally!" Pinkie added as she jumped off her ice cube.

"Let's try out the bigger hill next!" Helix suggested as he pointed to a very large Hill to the next to the one they just came down on.

“I think you might’ve gotten brain freeze on that ice cube, partner.” Applejack said with a smile.

“Helix, even if those with wings could fly, it will take you a while to carry that block up there.” Flash stated with an amusing chuckle.

“Unless you’re me.” Helen said as she grabbed her ice cube, Helix and his as she rushed up to the tallest hill.

“Whoa! Hey thanks, Helen." Helix thanked as they shared the cube.

“Now presenting, alien and pony on ice!" Helen declared before she used her tail to give him a little boost down.

“One side!” Helix called out.

“Coming through!” Helen called as they rushed past the others at high speed.

“Whoa! They’re fast!” Sandbar called as Helen and Helix are zooming to the picnic area with a bunch of ponies having a picnic as they grab a carrot dog and cupcakes.

“Thanks!” Helix called as he ate the carrot dog.

“Appreciated!” Helen called as she ate her cupcake before they slid up a hill. “Oh, boy.” She muttered as she and Helix screamed as they were lifted up into the air before they slid down further into the ground. As the ice melted, they stopped in front an Earth Pony mare and her son.

"Mommy, why did that colt and weird dinosaur wheel thing wet themselves?" The colt asked as both Helix and Helen were sitting in a puddle that used to be the ice cube block.

Both Helen and Helix gave embarrassing looks as Helen lowered her visor to cover her shame while Helix used his tail to avoid eye contact.


A bit later, the group are back in the mobile base at night as the boys are playing video games of Celestial Knights. "You guys are going down!" Helix declared with confidence.

“Not even with an alien army, bro!” Manny called as they started playing around.

Helix looked at the group as he gave a determined expression before he then quickly and sneakingly unplugged the controllers’ connections to the game, stopping their avatars. “Hey! What happened?!” Gallus called as he tried to move his avatar, but couldn’t.

“Why can’t we move our characters?!” Spike called as Helix knocked all of their avatars down, declaring him the winner.

“Whoo-hoo!” Helix cheered around in victory. "Oh yeah, you can't stop this!" He cheered as he ran around the mobile base.

“The dude has to cheat somehow.” Manny said with his arms crossed.

“Ah, don’t worry about that.” Twilight said with a smile. “Losing is like going to the grocery store. Nobody wants to do it, but you have to because it’s good for you.”

"Thanks, but what I really want to do is to salt his victory." Gallus mentioned as Helix was still celebrating.

“Well, can you really call it a victory?” Delta spoke up. “It wasn’t even real wrestling.”

“Whoo--what?!” Helix stopped cheering as he turned to his father. “Dad, are you saying my epic KO doesn’t count?”

“It was just virtual, son.” Delta spoke up.

“HA!” Manny called with a smirk.

“He’s got a point, kid.” Rainbow spoke up. “You might be a simulated champ, but real wrestling is a totally different thing. You have practice and work hard everyday before you're ready. You’d be a hard match to press to wind a real match at your present size. Like I’ve been training to become a Wonderbolt my whole life.” She explained.

"But I saved the world, and the entire universe!” Helix pointed out. “That's got to count for me being a champion or something!"

“True. But so far, half of those are relying on the Omnitrix.” Dust spoke up to him. “There are times when the Omnitrix can’t let you win everytime.” She said as she ruffled her son’s mane.

“Well, good night, darlings.” Rarity said as she and the adults went to bed.

“Aw, man. Now I feel deflated.” Helix groaned as he sat on a seat. “Just a virtual champ? Not cool.” He muttered.

"Well, it's not like there's some sort of place where you can use your aliens to win a competition." Helen mentioned.

"Like wrestling?" Yona asked, which caught their attention. "Yona found poster about wrestling and any creature can join."

This got Helix’s attention as they looked at the poster and looked at what it said. “Tough enough to be the champion? Prove it in the ring and win the $10,000,000 grand prize?!” Helix read. "Any creature is able to join."

“Holy cow!” Gallus called out. “With that many bits, we’ll live up to the easy streak!”

"Oh yeah, I'm so in!" Helix declared as he was about to race out of the base before Twilight caught him by the tail to keep him back with her magic.

“Not so fast, mister.” Twilight said with a look.

“I thought you were asleep with the others!” Helix called out in shock.

“I was about to, but then I heard the commotion of a wrestling match.” Twilight said with a brow. “You are not going there or going alien just to win a match.”

"Well, technically speaking, the poster said that any creature can join.” Helix pointed out. "And, technically an alien is a type of creature."

"I don't care, you need to show a little more responsibility when using your powers." Twilight told him before she looked at the others. "That goes for all of you. So none of you are going to enter that wrestling match."

“Oooh.” The young group all groaned.

“Now, off to bed.” Twilight said with a motherly tone as the young group walked off to their beds. “Oh, kids.” She muttered while shaking her head.


In the middle of the night, everyone is sound asleep in their beds. But then, Helix carefully came out of the boy’s side with the others as they carefully maneuvered outside. "Just to be clear, I'm the only one who's going to enter as one of my aliens in this wrestling match." Helix whispered to the other boys. "That way I can prove that I can be a real champion."

“True, but you need an audience to cheer you on.” Manny said to him.

“Good point. Let’s go.” Helix said as they snuck out, unaware that the girls were following behind.


A bit of walking, the group made it to the wrestling stadium as a stallion tried to punch a big buff stallion, but didn’t make a dent as his head was smacked, which made him dizzy before he fell to the floor unconscious as the bell rings. “None of you weaklings can budge the Immovable Object!” He called out as the crowd cheered.

The only ones who weren't cheering were the boys who were looking from the bleachers. "We'll see about that." Helix muttered with a smirk.

“You ready for Gax, Humungousaur, or Fourarms buddy?” Gallus asked.

“The first two are too easy.” Helix said as he switched to Fourarms. “While I want to win, I don’t want to take the easy route. Gotta play fair.”

“Mmm, that does sounds fair.” Sandbar commented.

“Well, go Fourarms my extra punch brother.” Manny said as Helix went to a spot to transform.

Soon Fourarms jumped into the ring to get the Immovable Object's attention as the crowd gasped in surprise. "Who are you supposed to be?" He questioned when he saw him.

"They call me Fourarms." Fourarms replied as he cracked all four of his knuckles. The Immovable Object then charged at Fourarms, but he was punched to the head before being tossed as he hit the ring before Fourarms delivered a double punch, which knocked him down.

The coach then went up to the Immovable Object. “One! Two! Three! The winner Fourarm guy!” He called as Fourarm posed while the crowd cheered.

“Way to go He--I mean Fourarm brother!” Manny called out with a wide smile.

“Awesome!” Gallus called.

“That was great!” Sandbar called out.

“Epic!” Spike called out.

The Immovable Object was then carried away. “So, where’s my prize money?” He asked.

“Prize money? This is an elimination competition.” The coach explained. “You have to beat everybody to win. Ten, maybe fifteen matches.”

“That’ll take all night to win.” Fourarms said to him. “And it's already past my bedtime.”

"Talk to Mr. Match, it's his show." The coach told him while playing to a white earth pony stallion wearing a fancy suit walking up to him.

But before Fourarms could talk, the Omnitrix started beeping. “Oh, not now!” He called as he rushed down the hall where the others were.

“Wait! I wanna talk to you!” Mr. Match called as he rushed after him.


Fourarms made it to the hallway where the boys were as Manny opened a dumpster. “Helix! In here!” Manny called out before Fourarms quickly jumped into the dumpster. Mr. Match came in and looked around before the Omnitrix timed out, which made him turn to see the boys and Helix.

“Uh, hi sir.” Sandbar said with a sheepish smile.

“Kids, have either of you seen a big, red guy, four arms, four eyes like your friend here?” Mr. Match said while gesturing to Manny.

“Yeah, uh, he left for a while, but he’ll be back.” Helix said as he climbed out of the dumpster and dusted himself.

“In fact, he’s my brother, and we’re his managers.” Manny said with a smirk forming in his face, which caused the others to look at him in surprise before they smiled and walked up to Mr. Match.

“Hehe. Dirty business, ain’t it?” Mr. Match asked them in amusement. “H.E. Green, event promoter.” He said as he showed them the prize card, but when Helix tried to get it, Mr. Match put it away. “Man, your brother got ‘headliner’ written all over him, kid.” He told Manny.

"Oh I guess you can say that he's in this to prove himself.” Manny mentioned while glancing over at Helix.

“Well, if you see him, tell him to be ready for another match.” Mr. Match said as he walked off.

“Wow, nice cover up, Manny.” Spike commented.

"Yeah, and if Helix keeps up this winning streak, that prize money is as good as ours." Gallus added before they heard the crowd cheering. “What's going on out there?" They quickly went to the ring and saw Misty, in her own Fourarms form, taking on a female Minotaur.

“Uh, is that Misty in her alien form?” Spike asked in shock.

“Yeah, she’s Quadruple Girl.” Helix said as Quadruple Girl punched the female Minotaur down.

“One! Two! Three! The winner, Quadruple Girl!” The coach called as the crowd cheered for her.

“And she found a spot in the ring.” Sandbar stated.

“But how did she--” Helix tried to say before the boys got bumped into a group, which happened to be the girls.

“Huh?!” Both boys and girls all called in shock. “What are you doing here?! What are we doing here?! What are you doing here?!” Both sides exclaimed in shock at the sudden appearance of each other.


A bit later, the group then entered a room to talk while they were shocked to see each other. “Girls?! What are you doing here?!” Helix asked in shock. “We thought you all were at the mobile home!”

"Yeah, but then I realized what could be the stupidest thing you could ever do and here we are." Misty mentioned with a smirk. "And if you wanted to prove yourself as a champion, then when I add a little more of a challenge with me in the arena?"

“Seriously?” Helix questioned.

“Hey, if you want to prove something, at least be on equal terms.” Misty said with a smirk.

“You’re just doing this to mess with Helix, aren’t you?” Manny questioned with his arms crossed.

“One might put it that way.” Misty said with a shrug.

“We just tag along to see the fights. And compared to us, these wrestlers seemed to be even weirder, so we fit right in.” Helen said with a smile.

“Well, this should be interesting.” Helix muttered under his breath.


A bit later, Helix was Four Arms again as he was fighting a pony with a crab claw arm, who jumped on and grabbed hold of his neck. Four Arms managed to pull him off and punched him through the ringer as the crowd cheered.


Quadruple Girl then fought a dragon as she punched it many times before she carried it and flung the dragon through the roof as the crowd cheered.


The next match was with a one eye griffin as he was slammed against the ring by some large female crocodile mutant as she roared at him. She then grabbed him by the head and threw him right out of the ring.


The next match showed a normal stallion fighting off an anthro porcupine as he kicked him down. But as the stallion was about to tackle him, the anthro porcupine drew its spikes, much to the stallion's horror as he fell down.

A bit later, he was taken away in a medical bed with spikes on his flank as the crowd cheered for the female crocodile mutant and porcupine mutant. “Winners for this round, Gatergal and Porcupine!” The Coach called as the others looked on in surprise.

“Wow, those two are good.” Silverstream commented.

“Well, bring ‘em on.” Helix said with a challenging look.


The bell ran as Porcupine and Four Arms then faced each other as Porcupine ready his spikes. “Let’s get it on!” The coach called as the two wrestlers charged at each other. But after a few wrestles, Porcupine grabbed hold of Four Arms, but Four Arms flipped him over and got up. Porcupine was about to follow, but his spikes were stuck to the floor as Four Arms pinned him down. “One! Two! Three!” He called.

The crowd then started cheering as Four Arms listened to the crowd.


In the next match, Gatergal dodged a few punches from Quadruple Girl as she was surprisingly fast for her size. It took a couple of tries, but then they got into a grapple with each other as they held each other’s strength, but Quadruple Girl used her extra arms and lifted Gatergal up and smashed her through the ringer, which made the crowd cheered.

But then, a tail suddenly wrapped around her leg as she tripped and fell before Gatergal burst from underneath the floor. She then let out a roar before throwing Quadruple Girl towards the Rope of the ring and slingshotted her right back to deliver a knockout punch to her face. Gatergal then put one foot on top of her as the crowd cheered while she let out a mighty roar.


A bit later, the young group are in the mess room while enjoying a feast place on the table for the wrestlers. “This is pretty sweet.” Smolder said with a smirk.

“Easy for you to say. I got beaten down by Gatergal.” Misty said with a frown as she ate her hay sandwich with a huff.

“I don’t know. I sorta starting to like being a wrestling superstar.” Helix said with a smile.

"Yeah, but you might want to be careful because you're facing her in the last round.” Helen pointed out. “And it looks like she can be real vicious when she wants to be."

“After seeing her in action, I’ll be ready.” Helix assured before Gatergal entered, which surprised the group. They stood up while Helix and Misty looked at their Omnitrixes and saw that they’re still timed out.

“Where’s your brother Fourarms?” Gatergal questioned Manny while looking at him and the young group.

“Uh, sorry, Gatergal, he’s not giving autographs right now.” Manny said to her nervously.

“But if you’re good little mutant wrestlers and go away, we’ll see what we can do.” Spike suggested nervously.

Gatergal growled as she stared down at them. “You know, kids, you all got big mouths. But so do I!” She called as she roared and launched towards her as they all dodged and ran out the room.

Porcupine came in through the other door as he saw what happened. "What are you doing?" He questioned her. "They're just kids."

"Yeah, a bunch of kids who manage the guy who kicked your butt and who's butt I kicked." Gatergal pointed out. "If we scare them off, maybe Fourarms will end up taking a dive and we go home with the prize money."

Gatergal then punched through the bathroom and searched around all the showers for them, but they came out from the side. They exited the room, but they bumped into Porcupine as he tossed spikes at them, but Helen caught them.

“Hey! My brother has similar powers as you!” Helen called as she tossed the spikes away. “And he’s got more skills than that.” She added as Porcupine growled before Gatergal burst through the wall and nearly snapped at them as the young group rushed off while Gatergal and Porcupine smirked at each other.


Soon the two of them went back to their dressing room before they saw a bunch of stallions wearing trench coats, black masks, and sunglasses on their faces. “Well looky here. The freak show has come to town.” The lead stallion said.

“What do you want?” Porcupine questioned.

“Mr. Beck wants to make sure you understand what happens if you don’t win.” The lead stallion said.

“That prize money is as good as ours. Don’t worry.” Porcupine said to him.

“Oh, I’m not worried. But you should be if you disappoint Mr. Beck.” The lead stallion said firmly.


A bit later, the announcer then spoke up to the crowd. “Ladies and Gentlemen! This championship match is scheduled for one fall, winner takes all, for the $10,000,000 grand prize!” He announced as the crowd cheered on. “Entering the ring in the left corner, Gatergal…” He started as Gatergal appeared in the smokescreen as the crowd cheered for her when she took off her cape and roared.

"And in the right corner is her opponent, the one, the only, Fourarms!" The announcer announced as he leaped into the ring when the smokescreen came up. They entered the ring as the two wrestlers stared at each other.

“You’re a tough girl when you’re chasing after kids.” Fourarms said with a firm look. “Let’s see how you do against me.”

Gatergal then growled. “I’m gonna drop you like a bag of dirt like Quadruple Girl.” Gatergal said as the two touched foreheads and pushed at each other.

“Go to your corners and come out fighting at the bell!” The coach called as the two growled at each other as they pushed at each other, which made the coach give up as he walked off and the bell rang. Fourarms tossed Gatergal to the bang, which she fell to the ground as Fourarms rushed up and grabbed her arms and legs.

“Losing is not an option!” Gatergal called out. “I’ve got too much riding on this!” She growled as she pushed Fourarms off and got him in a headlock. He managed to break free before grabbing her arm and swinging her around the ring before she managed to switch places and it threw him towards the corner of the ring.

She roared when she charged at him before he quickly moved aside and she slammed against the corner of the ring before falling to the ground. It seemed victory was in his sights before he let out a painful yelp and saw Porcupine jump onto the ropes of the ring. "Hey, he got eliminated in the last round, they can't make it two against one!" He told the referee. "That's not fair!"

“Oh, like somebody having four arms instead of two? You gonna wrestle or flap your gums?” The coach questioned while on the field, the others were watching.

“Hey, that’s not right?! Who came up with these things?!” Attea exclaimed while Helen gave a concerned look.

“Oh, this is bad for Helix.” Helen said in concern.

“Really bad, yo.” Manny said in agreement with the same expression.

“What do you mean, you two?” Lolaxx asked in confusion. “Shouldn’t Helix handle two wrestlers at once?”

“He would, if Porcupine didn’t shoot him.” Helen said grimly.

“What do you mean?” Sandbar asked in curiosity. Fourarms pulled out the quills from his rear before he suddenly felt light-headed.

“What’s wrong with muscle pony friend?” Yona asked as Fourarms moved around before he fell to the floor as Mr. Match gave him a laugh.

“Don’t you just love show business?” Mr. Match asked with a smirk.

“What the heck happened?!” Gallus asked in shock while the others were shocked as well.

“My brother Pierce had the same abilities! Those quills can make anyone feel dizzy and light-headed to the point they collapse!” Helen exclaimed in panic.

“And trust me, he used them on me when I tend to have a temper!” Manny said with wide eyes.

Gategal and Porcupine grabbed Fourarms and flipped him over as the two pinned him down. “One! Two!” The coach called out.

“Oh, man.” Fourarms groaned as he struggled a bit and managed to get up and grab Gatergal.

“No! No pin!” The coach called out with a wave of his hooves. The two wrestlers got up and pulled Fourarms as they tossed him to a ring and they had their arms together to knock him. But Fourarms duck and tackled them down as they were out cold. “One! Two! Three!” The coach counted as Fourarms stood up and raised one of his arms. “The winner and champion!”

"Whoo! Go Fourarms, go!" Smolder, Ocellus, Yona, and the alien girls cheered as Fourarms raised all four of his arms and basked in the glory of being a champion. But then, the Omnitrix started beeping.

“Gotta go. Give my check to my managers and their friends.” Fourarms said before he jumped away.


A bit later, the young group met Mr. Match outside as he had an amused smile on his face. “I say, your brother put on quite the show." He mentioned before he pulled out a check and gave it to them. "Kind of wish he stuck around to take some bows, though."

“Yeah, well, he’s just a bit shy about that kind of stuff. He’s good at wrestling, but not much.” Manny said as they walked off.

“Yes!” Helix cheered. “I knew I had what it takes to be a real champion!” He happily said.

"Yeah, but we all know that we're going to be in trouble when Twilight sees the check after she specifically told us not to come here." Misty pointed out.

“Are you kidding? $10,000,000 is enough to make our lives much more easier! They would be proud!” Gallus called. “And so would Rarity once she saw this. She’ll buy all the fashion supplies she could want.”

"Yeah, and I bet we could--" Helix was going to say before they turned the corner and saw both Gatergal and Porcupine with worried expressions.

"Now what are we going to do?!" Gatergal questioned with a worried tone.

Then a chariot parked up next to them as the lead stallion lowered the window. “Yeah, so, you’re freaks and losers. Boy, that’s a nice combination.” He said sarcastically.

“Give us another chance.” Gatergal pleaded. “We’ll get your money. Just don’t hurt our mama.”

“Did she say, 'hurt our mama'?" Ocellus asked as they were overhearing everything they were saying.

"You both knew it would happen if you didn't win." The stallion reminded them. "Now the boss is going to turn her into an end table." He warned as the two mutants gave horrified expressions as he took off as the kids went up to them.

“What do you kids want?” Porcupine questioned.

“Easy, we just wanted to know what was that all about.” Manny said with his hand raised.

"Look, the truth is, we got mixed up with some bad gangsters." Gatergal started explaining. "We owe them money, or they'll kick us off our farm. Right now, they're holding our mama as collateral and insurance just in case we ever went to the police. This wrestling match was the only way to pay back our debt. But since we lost the prize money, who knows what they're going to do to her now?"

“You got a big mouth, you know that?!” Porcupine said to Gatergal with a look.

“Maybe we can help.” Helen spoke up. “We can help save your mother.”

“We don’t even know where they’re holding her.” Porcupine said with a frown. “She could be anywhere.”

Misty kneeled down and inspected the ground of mud that was left behind. “He said he’d turn her into an end table? Isn’t there some kind of old lumber mill around here?” She asked.


After a brief search, the group and the two wrestlers are walking into an abandoned mill as they enter the building. “So where’s Fourarms or Quadruple Girl?” Porcupine asked.

“They’ll be here. They love to make an entrance.” Helix said as he looked at his Omnitrix and saw it was still timed out while Misty’s been recharged.

“Well, at least Quadruple Girl does.” Misty said with a shrug.

Suddenly lights turned on and nearly blinded the group as the gangsters from before came out with chains and crowbars. “Looking for someone?” One of the questioned.

“What a disappointment you two turned out to be.” A stallion with gray mane stepped forward. “I really thought you were gonna get me that money.”

“They did.” Helix said firmly as he took out the check. “Here it is.” He said as the boss took the check. "Now let their mom go!"

“Well, isn’t this a pleasant surprise.” The boss said with a smirk. “And I have one of my own.” He said as he pulled up a button and turned to a pink earth pony mare tied up in a log.

“There’s mama!” Porcupine called in worry.

“That’s your mom?” Gallus asked in surprise.

“She doesn’t look like, well, you know, like how you two are now.” Zs’spoocy mentioned.

“Folks say we take after our father." Gatergal told them.

“So, you’re like us.” Helen said on behalf of her and Manny. “Huh, I thought we were the only ones.”

“What did I tell you two about getting messed up with the wrong folks?” The mare asked with a frown.

“Yes, mama.” Both Gatorgal and Porcupine said in unison.

"Did you really think I was going to let all these witnesses live?" The boss questioned before he pressed the switch and she started to move down the shaft with the log and towards a buzz saw. For just good measure, he broke the switch in half so they couldn't turn it off before he stepped back. "Finish them off boys." He ordered as his men charged at them.

Misty quickly ran behind some logs before she activated her Omnitrix and slammed it down as she transformed into Quadruple Girl. “Nobody likes a double cross!” She called as she grabbed two goons and punched them away as the others then started fighting the gangsters while Helix used a staff to defend himself since his Omnitrix still needed a recharge while Ocellus put on her armor and started firing at them.

But then Gatorgal was caught by the muzzle as some goons got on her and started punching her. Porcupine fought off some goons before he saw his sister in trouble as he tried to help, but one of the goons wrapped a chain around his legs, knocking him down.

The young six did to hold off the gangsters before they were backed up into a corner. Helix, Quadruple Girl, Ocellus, Manny, Helen, Attea, Zs’spoocy, and Lolaxx are the only ones left as they saw them being outnumbered and saw the mare almost to the saw blades. “Guys! We gotta save her before she’s hacked to pieces!” Lolaxx exclaimed.

Helix looked at his Omnitrix and saw that it was fully recharged before he pressed the two buttons and cycled through the different forms. "Time to call in the champ." He said it before he pressed the two buttons to make the core pop up and slam it down. But instead of Fourarms, he transformed into Ditto as the flash of green light caught Porcupine's attention.

“Who are you? Where’s Fourarms?” Porcupine asked.

“Who needs Fourarms…” Ditto asked as he duplicated himself into four.

“When you can have eight of them.” Ditto 2 said as the Dittos rushed to the mare as the goons tried to block them, but the two clones flipped and knocked them down. They climbed up to the mare’s logs and started pulling on her ropes as they got closer to the blades.

"All hands on deck, team!" One of the Dittos called out before they each made two extra copies of themselves and started pulling on the rope together.

“Hurry!” The mare cried as the blades got between her legs, but the Dittos pulled the ropes up high enough for the two clones to pull the mare out of the log and off the machine.

They then turned to Gatorgal still struggling before she managed to get free and punched the gangsters down before chomping on her chains as she tossed another away before going up to her brother and broke the chains free and helped him up.

The boss saw this as he gave a groan. “So hard to find decent thugs these days.” He muttered. “Guess I’ll have to close down this freak show myself.” He glared.

"Not as long as we're around!" Ditto called out as he, his duplicates, and the rest of the team stood tall.

“You’re out number, goon. Just give up.” Ocellus advised while aiming her blaster at him. “Because from the looks of things, you will lose easily.”

“Not a chance.” The boss said as he charged at the group, but they easily tackled him down and they worked together and knocked the boss down as Manny was from the top and jumped down on him and knocked the wind out of him.

“The winners and champions!” Manny called out like they were in the wrestling match.

“Where’s Helix and Misty?” Porcupine asked the group.

“Those two are never around when you need them.” Ditto said as the others smirked.


When the sun came up, the police were arresting the gangsters and taking them away. “You’re wrestlers are amazing.” Gatorgal commented to the kids. “How many did you guys manage?”

"Eh, ten and still counting." Helix mentioned with a grin.

“It’s a big job.” Helen said with a smirk.

The mare then went up to her two mutant kids. “We’re sorry, ma.” Gatorgal spoke up as they shared a hug. “We never should have gotten involved with those guys. We thought we were doing the right thing.”

“And now we still don’t have enough to save our farm." Porcupine said with a frown. “We’re still at least $10,000 short.”

"Well, at least you kids took responsibility for your actions and used your abilities responsibly, as well as festing up.” Their mama mentioned as she pulled them both in for a comforting hug. Helix then took out the check as he knew that he may have proven he’s a champion, but the way he earned it wasn't fair and he can’t bear a family losing their home.

With a heavy heart, Helix brought out the prize check. “Here. I think this might help.” He said.

Gatorgal accepted the check. “The prize money? We can’t take this. Fourarms want it fair and square. And we only needed $10,000.” She said.

"Trust me, I have a feeling that you're going to need it more than we do." Helix told them with a smile.

“And besides, with that cash, it will help you out in more ways than one.” Misty said as their friends smiled at their responsibility.

“I don’t know what to say. Nobody’s ever been this nice to us.” Porcupine said as he gave Helix and Misty a hug. “Aw, thanks.”

“Ouch!” Helix and Misty cried out.

“We had to make friends with a porcupine, huh?” Misty questioned as Helen giggled at the two.

“That’s what pierce did to us.” Helen said with giggles.

“You get used to it.” Manny added with a smile with his arms crossed as they all laughed.


The young tired group soon made their way back to the mobile base as they went in and saw the adults with looks on their faces. “And where have you all been?” Delta asked with a frown.

“You weren’t in your rooms this morning.” Dust added.

“Uh, well, it’s a bit hard to explain.” Gallus said with a nervous yet tired smile.

"Well start talking because we already know that you went to the wrestling match last night after I specifically told you not to go.” Twilight said firmly before she held out her hoof. “So hand over the check."

“Sorry, Twilight. We don’t have it.” Ocellus said, which surprised her.

“Wait, you mean you didn’t win it?” Twilight asked in surprise.

"No, I won but we gave the check to someone who really needed it." Helix replied before he let out a yawn. “While I love being proven as a champion, it is not right to take the money since someone else needed it more.”

“So, we gave the check to them.” Misty said with a tired smile as she stretched.

The adults were surprised by this as they turned to one another. “That is a mighty responsible and generous thing you just did.” Applejack commented.

"And whatever punishment you have for us, we won't complain." Smolder said with a tired look.

“Well, for starters you all seem like you could use a nap.” Hope commented.

“Yeah. It’s been a long night to fight or watch 15 rounds.” Silverstream said with a yawn.

“But once you wake up, you all are doing chores around the mobile base for a week.” Delta added.

"That's fine…" Sandbar muttered tiredly. "We deserve it…" The kids then laid down where they were standing as they fell asleep before the adults looked at each other.

"Should we even punish them if they learned a lesson?” Fluttershy whispered to the others.

“Well, they do learn things from hard experiences, but if they are asked to be punished, it seems fair.” Rainbow said with a shrug.

“But still, at least they learned something about responsibility and generosity. So maybe giving them small amounts of chores will be fair.” Twilight said with a proud smile as she and Xylene then levitated the kids.

“Now, let’s put these kids to bed. They had a really long night.” Xylene said with a smile as they all smiled as they moved the kids to their beds, while they won the wrestling match, they helped save two mutant’s mothers and give them the prize money to save their home and stopped a group of gangsters and learned the responsibility and generosity of others.

Author's Note:

If any of you would like to see future Helix yet again, this time with his family, involving his daughter, please put it down in the comments below if you want to see that chapter or not.

PreviousChapters Next