• Published 26th Apr 2024
  • 517 Views, 19 Comments

Equestria Girls meet Venom - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms need to help Eddie Brock regain a new life. But first they need to stop a great evil. With some help from a race of symbiotes and the leader: Venom

  • ...
16
 19
 517

The Final Battle and Going Home

With Anne she went into the control room and was keeping an eye on Venom and the others when they started to face Riot. Speaking of Riot he was running towards the rocket but then the other symbiotes along with Venom came in front of him and blocked his path.

"Venom. Tell the others to get in the rocket!!" Riot snarled.

"No. We won't let you destroy this world!" Venom retorted.

"Now either you surrender or we will make you Riot." Scream replied.

"Never. And since you refused to do your job you might as well die!!!" Riot said.

Then began the final battle as Riot turned his hand into a spike ball and threw it at them. But they dodged and the symbiotes all attacked Riot. But he was getting the upper hand as Riot made an axe blade and slammed it down but the others dodged it. Then Hysteria punched him and tried buying them some time but Riot was too powerful and threw her out of the way. Then Scream sprouted her tentacles and shot spikes at Riot which did hurt him. Then Venom came and slammed his face in the ground and kicked him away. But Riot got up and took the spikes out.

"You all have strong hosts. But not strong enough." Riot said as he made two of his own spikes and slammed them on the ground with caused more to come out and having the others dodge them.

Then Slasher and Lasher came after him and what seem like a two on one advantage Riot still had tricks up his sleeves. Riot came after them and the two tried to injure him but Riot wouldn't back down so easy and got them with his spiky tendrils and they fell down. Agony didn't like that and made her own axe blades and slashed Riot in the chest and he roared and attacked her. After that one by one the other symbiotes came and tried taking down Riot but he always got the upper hand.

"Did you really think that these pathetic hosts can truly stop me? You are worthless!! Now Venom. Get your ass in the rocket now!!!" Riot demanded.

"Fuck you." Venom refused.

"Fine! If you refuse to do your job then I'll do this myself!!" Riot said.

Riot came after Venom and the two gave it their all and went at each others throats and were not stopping at any time soon. And due to the heat the symbiote suits were starting to melt off. But that might change as they merged into one and the creature roared out a fiery one. Then ran up but some high pitched noise made it scream in pain and the symbiotes got separated leaving Eddie and Drake fighting by themselves. Then the other symbiotes recovered and joined Eddie. Lasher punched him in the face and he was on the edge as he smirked.

"Your all too late. This is the next stage..." Drake said but Hybrid kicked him off the platform.

"You talk too much bitch." Hybrid replied.

The symbiotes sunk back into the girls and Spike while giving angry glares to the fallen Drake.

Eddie sighed in relief and headed for the rocket. But the battle wasn't over as a silver sword stabbed him in the chest. Then more silver swords stabbed the girls and Spike in their chests too. Turns out that Riot got his host back and glared at the heroes.

"See? You guys are nothing! Now you will suffer for this! Betraying me and not helping. I will be back with more of us and we will destroy your world!!" Riot yelled.

Then Riot jumped straight to the rocket and left the heroes to die. Riot climbed and climbed til he reached the hatch and went in the rocket. Meanwhile the black goo along with the others healed their hosts and pulled out the silver swords and healed their chests and roared.

"Oh thank you! I thought we we're dead for a second!" Fluttershy said.

"Don't mention it. Now guys? Let's tear the shit out of that rocket!!" Scream declared.

The symbiotes all nodded in agreement and went after the launching rocket. They jumped and grabbed on as Riot saw his former guys on there.

"Traitors!!!" Riot growled.

"Have a nice life shithead!" Agony said.

Then one by one they all stabbed the rocket with the silver swords tearing the absolute shit out of it. Then they all jumped out it and watched it explode and Riot and Drake both screamed in agony as they both died in the fire. Then as they were falling Venom made the ultimate sacrifice and the others screamed for him. By that time they all reached the water and swam away from the destroyed launch site and they sunk back in them as they reached land. They saw the damage they did but had no regrets.

"That's for ruining my life. You son of a bitch. And Venom? Thank you for saving the planet." Eddie said.

"Yeah. We really appreciate it. And as for you Drake? This is what you get for trying to destroy our home. Rot in hell Drake." Rainbow replied.

"Ok girls enough with the swearing. Let's get out of here." Twilight said as the others agreed.

So they left leaving the site to burn to the ground and for the Life Foundation to be completely shut down after everything that happened.


The next day the city was back to normal and we see the girls, Spike, Eddie and Anne all hanging out by one of the apartments and sharing a good laugh.

"Girls. I can't thank you enough for this. I really owe you guys one. Maybe I should come by Canterlot City someday when I'm on vacation and pay you a visit." Eddie said.

"We would love that darling. Well we hope you enjoy the new job and life here. But me and the girls and Spike need to go home. Principal Celestia is property worried sick about us being gone for too long." Rarity replied.

"But your more than welcome to join us in Canterlot City whenever you feel like visiting." Spike smiled.

"I think I will." Eddie said as he got up. "Well it was great having you here girls. And Spike. But I gotta split now. Take care."

"Bye Eddie." The girls and Spike all said as they made their way back to the beach.

With Eddie little did they not know that Venom is still in him but Eddie and Venom made an agreement that if he was gonna stay then he will only hurt bad people and never under any circumstances attack the innocent.

Now with the girls and Spike they arrived at the beach and took a deep breath as the symbiotes formed heads and stared at the group.

"So this is it. We're gonna stay with you girls now." Hysteria said.

"Yep. And thank you for helping us stop Drake and Riot. You know? You guys actually make great additions to stopping crime. But were gonna have to explain everything to Principal Celestia why we we're gone for so long and why we have symbiotes in us." Twilight added.

"Don't worry. We'll use some of your memories so that way you'll be able to tell this Principal Celestia the whole story. Besides we did have an agreement that if wanted to stay with you we only hurt bad people." Scorn reminded her.

"Oh good." Twilight said in relief. "But after we tell Principal Celestia the whole story there's no doubt that she will give us all the missed schoolwork we didn't do."

"Well I reckon we better head on back to Canterlot City y'all." Applejack said.

"Yes. It's time to see what Canterlot City is like and enjoy a new life that is not in a laboratory. And help the gang explain everything to Principal Celestia." Phage replied.

So the symbiotes all covered them and they dived straight in the water and swam all the way back to Canterlot City. After three hours they jumped out of the water and the symbiotes sunk into their hosts and they shook dry.

"Ahh. We're home. Well girls. And Spike. I say it's time to face the consequences for being gone too long." Twilight said.

"Twilight. If we tell Principal Celestia the whole story then we might get off the hook. But she might have us do all the missed schoolwork." Rarity replied.

"Yeah but hey I'm glad to be home. Come on we better go find Principal Celestia and explain everything to her." Fluttershy said.

Everyone all nodded in agreement and walked off the beach and headed back to Canterlot High in hopes of finding Principal Celestia and explain everything to her about why they were away for so long and have symbiotes in them. And thus ends this crossover with the anti hero Venom.

The End.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed that Venom crossover! It was sure an extreme one!

Comments ( 7 )
Zotow #1 · 1 week ago · · ·

Здравствуйте Big Imagination E как у вас дела и все хорошо у вас и я хочу сказать вам огромное спасибо за создание этого кроссовера и мой ответ "да" мне очень сильно понравилось и так же жду не даждусь выхода его продолжении "Веном 2 Да будет Карнаж" Big Imagination E ответ на мой вопрос хорошо я буду ждать вашего ответа?

11897400
Soon you'll see the sequel. And I'm glad you enjoyed it.

What will they do now? 'Cause the way the symbiotes might see it, they can do whatever they want.

11897448
Well you’re not wrong there. Hopefully the girls can learn to get used to their behavior. Plus they told them that if they were going to stay with them then they’ll only hurt bad people

11897456
Sequel with Carnage?

Wonder how things might evolve with Spike's Symbiote in the sequel you mentioned?

Login or register to comment