Applejack is Best Pony 332 members · 311 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Well I'm an A.J. fan, and some of my brony/pegasister friends just say they quote on quote, love A.J.:ajbemused: So I just wanted to know, why do y'all love A.J., the reason I love is because, she works for everything, never gives up, and she has all of the elements of harmony in her, but magic. Also, she is very kind, and she'll gladly lose her life to save anypony.:ajsmug:

Her quiet, unassuming courage. Her willingness to work hard to achieve her ends, or even just to help her friends in all sorts of minor ways. Her stubborn, unshakable integrity.

2385673I don't be hatting. I join all of the best pony groups.:pinkiehappy:

I like AJ because she's the most down-to-earth of the Mane Six. Dash is too much of a braggart, Rarity's too fashionista-y, Twilight's OCD, Fluttershy's TOO shy for my tastes, and Pinkie... Well she's Pinkie.

Applejack is the stable member of the mane 6 (no pun intended). She's the one who is the most grounded, who all the other ponies would go to when their worlds are falling apart. As I believe Kipling put it, she's the one who "Keeps her head when all those around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you." Twilight comes up as a close second, but we've seen how relatively easy it is to set her off.

And she's cute, in her farm-mare kind of way :twilightblush:

Applejack's breakdown episode came when she confidently stated to her whole town she would win first place and didn't -- in other words, when she was made a liar by circumstance. She is tremendously honorable, and being put in a position of breaking a promise (even through no true fault of her own) devastated her.

And she's cute, in her farm-mare kind of way

I'd say "beautiful." Long blonde mane, those innocent-wise-direct green eyes ... when you add in her exteme strength and athleticism she is, she's basically the pony version of a Hot Amazon. There's a reason Princess Luna calls her "fair Applejack," besides her blondeness.

1. I'm not saying she is without her flaws (Applebuck season: stubborness, A Last Roundup: obligatory breakdown episode) but I think she is the most grounded of the mane 6. It's just my opinion.
2. Oh by all means she's absolutely beautiful, but she's got her cute, adorable side too. For example-

Ok, that's definitely cute. :twilightsmile:

She's a great character.. I don't know, she's appealing in her own way.. :derpytongue2:

I love her because of how she act and do things.She is also pretty,plus there a lot of common things in her life and characteristics that I can relate to.

I know I'm super late to this, but I figured I'd put in my two cents. I love Applejack, but it isn't just because of her physical appearance; I don't really notice that sort of thing. I love her because she is selfless, honest, courageous, caring, and independent. She makes sure that everyone else is taken care of before she even thinks of herself. She is unendingly stubborn, refusing to inconvenience anyone even if it would make it easier on herself. She was willing to lay down her life so that Spike could escape from a Timberwolf. She was exhausted in "Applebuck Season", yet she still tried to help Fluttershy with the bunny census, RD with her stunts, and Pinkie Pie with running Sugarcube Corner, all while refusing to rest until she'd done her entire family's work by herself without accepting help. She is strong in ways that go beyond the physical, and is so concerned with taking care of everypony that she wears herself into the ground without asking for anything in return. She is a character I would be proud to know in the real world. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12