Anime Crossovers 2,868 members · 1,678 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

What do you think would happen if some of the most recent and coolest anime characters like

Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

Shinichi and Migi (Parasyte)

Akame (Akame Ga Kill)

Meliodas (The Seven Deadly Sins)

and Yuichiro (Seraph of the End)

were suddenly summoned to Equestria to take out all the threats and monsters there. Such as Queen Chrysalis, Tirek, the Teenage Dragons, and possibly villains from their own individual worlds like Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill) or some of the Ghouls (Tokyo Ghoul)?

What do you think would happen? Would it make for an interesting story?

the Dragons

Hey! What did the dragons ever do to you?!?

4690779 I meant to put to down Teenage Dragons. Just a sec.

4690764 Against all of these guys? I don't think the villains stand much of a chance. They don't seem to be big on love and I'm not sure how many of them even have any magic for Tirek to steal.

4690764 that dose sound like a good story but there is one flaw; how would kaneki survive? the show already showed us that even though he is half ghoul the only thing he can ingest besides human flesh is coffee and that don't fill u up much.

4690764 well for one thing I know fullters and Akame will start a war with each other because Akame eats JUST meat all the time

What do you think would happen? Would it make for an interesting story?

Comment posted by Kaliann25 deleted Sep 6th, 2015

What about a villain to make HIM the threat? Like Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord

4692277 I actually would be interested in that, no matter the form it would take, be it Displaced, Nazarick showing up in Equestria (possibly replacing the Everfree?), or Momonga making a new spell and it drags him there. I would happily read that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10