Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
overthetophat
Group Contributor

Welcome to the first ever prompt thread for the group, mes amis! I'm overthetophat, and I'll be introducing you to the idea of this.

In this thread, the members of the group will be able to post small snippets of anime crossovers that could potentially spark stories of their own. And just like most other prompt thread for groups, they'll also be able to pass on their own idea.

For example: Imagine that I posted Fairy Tail as the anime I want one to write. The next person who chooses to the challenge of writing would then make a small scene from that would be found in a Fairy Tail and FiM crossover. And after that, same person would post their own anime idea for the latest victim.

Rules:
- While we know how much you like your Jojo, you aren't allowed to post two anime ideas from the same anime in a row or at least for three days. We want some variety here.

- No NSFW. Boku no Pico in Equestria isn't going to be allowed.

- Try to have at least one canon character is in the prompt. Why just have Satsuki Kiryuin walk around doing nothing, when you could have her scaring off with Moondancer— her eyebrow twin? It isn't exactly a requirement, but it honestly would spark things up.

- Just list the name of the anime, my friend. That why the user writing has a little more freedom.

But now that that's over, let's get started!

1st Prompt:

Excel Saga
Cause we honestly need more. If you don't know this anime, feel free to wait till one you do know pops up.

MLP EQ Girls x SerVamp-
Kuro and the SerVamps find new partners when their old ones are killed by a new threat. Friendships will be formed and maybe something more on their new adventure.

Partners:
Kuro-Pinkie
Sloth and Laughter oppositions that attract. His Lazy personality counters by her hyper happiness.
Tsubaki-Sunset
Melancholy and Friendship (Sunset doesn't have an element)
She keeps his Psychotic attitude under control. He protects her and punishes those who harm her physical, or emotionally.
Hugh-Applejack
Pride and Honesty
She shows him how not to be to prideful of things. He shows her how pride can be powerful.
Jeje-Fluttershy
Envy and Kindness
She understands him and his personalities. He listens to her kind words and he helps her be more intimidating.
Hyde- Rainbow Dash
Greed and Loyalty
His loves her brash attitude, and wants to know more. He pushes her to strive more and to want more.
Snow Lilly-Rarity
Lust and Generosity
His pervy ways, help her loosen up a bit, she generously allows him to be himself, and she tries her mens clothes on him as a model.
World End-Twilight
Gluttony and Magic
She keeps under control with her brain smarts. He only listens to her because she sticks up for him and pays for the food he eats.

The girls Magic of friendship counters and increase the powers of the Servamps and the Deadly sins they represent.

I just got a flash of brilliance of a Crossover while washing dishes; Sadly I feel like I won't be able to express it properly so I'll put it here

MLP:FIM x My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia

It's not about any of the Main Characters, but a side one. Endeavor the "Father of the Year" and the No. 2 Hero. The idea I had was to drag Endeavor to the Friendship is Magic world and see how much he'll be berated for his terrible ideals and that if he would even think of even changing his mindset.
Interactors: ANYONE, I think anyone he would interact with would be great with the way he is. Prideful and ambitious, but is a great hero in the public's eye with how well he covers the atrocities he's committed.

I had idea on my way to work, not sure if it would be crossover but
as filly Twilight somehow end up Latveria and become the adopt daughter/student of Doctor Doom, then at some point she get back to Equisetia. with her own set of armor like Doctor Doom, and few Doombots.
that all I have
thank you for take the time to read this

MY HEROACADEMIA!

I am genuinely mad that I can't find this idea done anywhere on the entire internet:

I want to see a well-written crossover involving Bakugo being transported to Equestria. I don't care of it's just him or if he's with Deku and Todoroki, I just want to see our favorite hot-headed heavy-metal explodey-boy having to put up with a world of sunshine, rainbows, and magical talking ponies.

I also don't care if he hates it or is uncharacteristically excited about it.

This is a comedy/character development goldmine here and it has been completely untapped. Somebody please take this idea and go nuts with it.

I'd do it myself but I haven't got a clue how to write it beyond "A villain uses a portal quirk to send them to another dimension and they end up in Equestria."

First of all, I hope this is the right forum or should I open a new thread? I have my own idea of a crossover (series) regarding One Piece and Equestria girls and MLP that I want to start writing in a few months. I wanted to ask for feedback and ideas about the basic idea of my fanfic without spoiling too much, I hope.

hey what was the name of the anime that has two female pilots with airplane

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8