Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Female perverts (especially gay ones) seem to be rare in anime. Why do you think that is? I mean, I can think of at least ten male perverts, (or males who get mistaken for perverts) but as far as females go? I literally cannot think of anyone besides Chizuru from Bleach and Aika Kiryuu from High School DxD.

If you think they are rare then you haven't watched enough anime, nor read much manga.

After all, most manga is made by women.

Wanderer D

7928399 Wait until he catches "Looking up to Magical Girls".

There is Kirika Misono from Eiken.

For me, there's one female pervert that stands out in particular. Yamai Ren from Komi-San Can't Communicate. Unpopular opinion; I'll take Mineta from MHA over her ANY DAY. The reason? Mineta's not a kidnapper, unlike her

I've seen so much anime that I can't even remember after a day (let alone name of the series or even character), but I've definitely seen a few perverted girls.

Rika (Haganai) is a big one, Tomoko (WataMote) is a reserved one, Darkness (KonoSuba) can be a shy one with a wild imagination.

There's plenty of harem anime with a character that tries a little bit too hard on being seductive to get the guy (Nyaruko for example), but I can't really recall any lesbian perverts. I bet there's plenty, but I like to play things straight, so I likely don't notice.

Funnily enough if he searches for this subject on YouTube there’s compilations of clips from anime scenes answering that question.

A comic relief character in Bleach is an unashamed one but that's all i can really think of at the moment

There’s also Akeno Himejama from Highschool DXD. Now she is an unashamed pervert to the max and - in my opinion - better match for Issei.

Am late but Gushing over Magical Girls is an anime you might be looking for.... Just be careful to work ach it alone it's on the border of being Hentai

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10