Lyra 841 members · 463 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, in your mind. How do you think Lyra discovered humans?

She looked at a chimp and said what if they were really handsome.

Or she found book, made by a universe hopper.

Humans may of died out long ago in Equestria, but she heard rumors that there are humans hiding out in the middle of nowhere.

In my story, The Band (Which I've been meaning to update for ages; But, Life, Procrastination, and writer's blocks,,) The humans have died out on her world; But like a few others, she can catch glimpses of other worlds.
----
"Will we meet them?" asks Lyra, hopefully

Luna shakes her head no, "Unlikely. solid objects have very little chance of crossing over into other universes. And they rarely survive intact. Only concepts, dreams and ideas are able to crossover dimensional barriers. They can be picked up by a few special ponies; Aside from my sister and myself." Then Luna frowns, "And Discord as well."
Then the Princess smiles softly at Lyra and Sweetie. "Lyra Heartstrings and Sweetie Belle are two here who can also do the same."
---
The Magic Mirror to the Equestria Girls Universe was hidden at the time of this story,
Might use it for a sequel, if I ever get around to writing it.

Humans visited Equus ages ago and met one of Lyra's ancestors. Humans became a family secret passed down generations after that.
(And they may have implanted a sleeper chip for when they finally return)

I honestly don't like the fan-trope of Lyra being obsessed with humans. In my headcanon, she's a bard of Northern Equestrian descent.

My idea for it is that Lyra discovered them while studying other summoning creatures from plane's/dimensions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6