Luna Is The Best Pony 7,286 members · 4,653 stories
Comments ( 122 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 122

Never fear, my fellow Lunarians.
We can drive this troll away and once more have peace.
It is now five times our dear and beloved Swaggie the Baggie has rage quit due to frustration at being counter trolled or ignored.

Here is my advice.
If you must do battle with the trolls, retain your cool. Don't act cool. Don't say anything stupid. If you know you're not gifted with gab online, don't engage. Deny them food.

Remember, there is a fine line between being a countertroll and being troll food. If it seems like the troll isn't giving up, you're troll food.

Every troll has a weakness. Prod around and see what works. Your mom jokes usually are worth jack squat. :twilightblush:

I've become rather fond of Chucky, leave him alone.

To conclude...

You like A7X too? Cool.

I must admit, I've been eyeing your OCs delicious plot for some time. :ajsmug:

Perfect song choice.
R.I.P. Rev :fluttercry:

1070103goddamnit chuck chuck.

No, its new lunar republicans. But lunarians work too... I dont know... Both are awesome...

The song of the people has been played!

1070103 XD which one?

This one?

Rule 63, gotta love it.

1070130 Huzzah! the fun has been doubled!

1070140 Rule 63 Scout from TF2.
Much win.

>Saying I rage quit
Such obvious and sad troll. You do realize that no one else here is getting trolled, right? You're the only one, and it's because you keep commenting at me. I honestly don't enjoy our conversations, though. It's the sad truth. You're no fun to talk to since you seem to lack the ability to form a complete thought.
You think you're trolling by making the same dumb comments over and over again, but I just sigh in disappointment every time I read them. I wish they made me laugh, or even made me mad, but they make me feel nothing. They aren't even annoying. I can ignore them easily enough. I often don't even read them just because I go and do other things for several hours. Then I come back and see you still commenting and I give a witty comeback.
You say you're counter trolling, but if anything you have been the biggest 'troll food' of anyone. You sit here spamming comments on otherwise dead threads just making everything worse. Just put down the keyboard please, for all our sakes.

God damnit, who invited swag swag? Fire the orbital friendship cannon!
And dont miss this time!

Much win was a gained by scout.

1070157 If you ignore him hard enough, he will cease to exist.

Shhhh, every time you type a comment I feel your massive amounts of autism rubbing off on me. I find myself wondering how a parent could have made so many mistakes while raising their child. How could they have failed you like this?
Then I start to feel sorry for them, for they're the ones who have to live with their mistake. Please, just go easy on them. Having a disabled child isn't easy.

1070166 Please do ignore me. I don't like talking to you.

I can count to potatoe:derpytongue2:

1070157 IGNORE HIM OR PINKIE MAKES CUPCAKES.

Good. Embrace your autism and no one can ever use it against you. Show all the might of potato.

I never understood that fic, as i have never read it. So, what are you threatning? Can i haz cupcakes?
:pinkiegasp: youre threatening me about not getting cupcakes! Touche. Touche.

1070180 Pinkie is giving Luna the special cupcake.
The one that'll make her fall asleep.:pinkiecrazy:

Im gonna get the thing!(noms on head)

1070184 No. Pinkie will make cupcakes out of Luna's flesh.

1070185damnit it moon moon, dont accept the cupcake!

I'm proud of you, son.

Edit: Saying that I was proud of you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. How could I possibly be proud of that?

Ait, damnit it pie pie, dont make the cupcake!

1070191>>1070186 She's eating it.
You can still save her.

1070193my real name in wolf is moon moon, so im referancing moon moon cuz i heard you like moon moon in your moon moon, so we put moon moon in your moon moon so you can moon moon while you moon moon.

Huzzah! Thy OCs hath been doubled!

1070195(slaps the cupcake out of lunas hand) no mom! Bad cupcakes are not for eating

1070201 Luna's eyes widened as she ate the treat.
"Thy baking is most delectable, Pinkie! We art..."

Luna's eyes rolled up in her head and she collapsed unconscious.

1070206 (You can only stop this by ignoring the troll.)

1070207god damnit it moon moon.(oh my celestia, you killed my mom. You bastard!)

I'm going to take your OC behind a middle school and get her pregnant.

1070210 Not yet, I haven't. Unconscious and dead are two different things.

1070211>>1070202
God damnit it, too many moon moons. But wait. Huzzah, thy mothers been doubled!

1070212 Feel free. She's nympho. She'll bite off your penis and swallow it.

Wait, genetics don't work like that. Though if you try, be sure each participant gets at least one orgasm. God commands it.

Dont kill meh mom! Ive only known her for a week. And i only realized my name was actually moon moon, because... Damnit, just... You couldve killed kenny. Btu teh pony whos group thisnis named for. This is madness!

Thou need to worketh on thine Old Equestrine. Thou appears to be as thou would sayeth, "rusty".

1070223 Stop feeding the troll and Pinkie doesn't make cupcakes.

It's okay, that's my fetish. My dick'll just grow back. It always does.
I don't know how you expect her to bite off my penis in the first place, though. I'll be putting it in her butt, not her mouth. And now that you've warned me that she's a biter I'll just curb stomp all her teeth out.

107022please help us with that. We need to learn. Teach us how to speaketh like thou.

I don't think you know a thing about genetics. Of course humans can get ponies pregnant, That's where centaurs come from.

1070225 FYI, main OC's name is Crimson Drawing. Femslash is Fortunate Portrait.

Oh, you have a boy version of your OC too? I'll be taking him behind the middle school next.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 122