Luna Is The Best Pony 7,268 members · 4,639 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Berry Punch
Group Admin

Please abide by the rules of the group, and of course the site itself. If you choose not to read these rules and ignore them, we will still issue the correct consequence. No excuse if you didn't read these.

Da Rules:

1. Do not be rude or bash any other people.
a. Do not target abuse toward any member. (i.e. Calling names.)
c. Don't be harsh on other people's stories (i.e. "You suck at writing, you should quit!")

2. Do not post spam threads. (The thread will be locked or deleted)
a. Do not post nonsensical threads, or random picture only threads. (i.e. If you find a Luna picture you wish to share, have the artists info and the obvious credits.)
b. Do not promote anything other than Princess Luna related work.

3. Do not disrespect/fight with an admin.
If you believe you have been wrongly accused, or punished take it up with an admin in a civilised manner.

4. Please keep all threads on the topic of the one and only Princess, our beloved Luna.
This kind of refers to Rule #2. Just keep it to our beloved Luna.

5. Only stories featuring Princess Luna should be posted.

6. You may post story threads directing people to your story, but please only post ONCE per story. It will be counted as spam otherwise and will be deleted.

7. Do not hate the Princess.
Don't insult people or their love for Princess Luna. An example is this:

Luna is worst pony.

We don't tolerate that here. If you don't like Luna, just go away.

8. Do not post NSFW images.
In accordance with site rules NSFW images are not allowed in groups, even if the group is marked NSFW.

9. Roleplaying is NOT allowed.
Roleplaying is not allowed on Fimfiction. This includes carrying out RP scenarios with other users and acting out online personas. This ban applies to all site functions including PMs. Consider using email or an IM client, the UI is better suited for these tasks. For more information, you can read knighty’s post about this subject.

Warning System/Punishments:
If you break one of these rules once, you will receive a warning by an admin. You will have two warnings before you are banned from one week to forever, depending on the offense. If your thread is thought of as spam, we will either lock or delete your thread.

USERS: If you have any questions or suggestions, please reply below so I may act upon it if necessary.

If you would like to report a user for disobeying any of the rules, please message an admin as we may not be active at the time of the incident.

May Luna be with you all.

Sincerely,
Admins.

These rules I have heard and will comply.
No trips to the moon will I try,
"Best Princess is Luna!" I will cry!
Another rhyme for this limerick I cannot find...

I never RP'd online, don't currently have any desire to do so, but also can't figure out the ban.
What's the big deal?

Good to know. May I ask, what has happened that the rules were apparently reposted?

Berry Punch
Group Admin

Reworded some and changed a few irrelevant rules.

ALL HAIL LUNA! ALL HAIL LUNA!

Berry Punch
Group Admin

It seems that the sheer amount of posting Rolplayers do can actually cause issues with the site itself. Pretty sure I've seen this type of ban on other websites too.

Ah, no RP due to anticipated technical problems.

Thanks.

I like Luna... 👌

...but I love Celestia.💖

I also adore Lunacelestia, the Eclipse Princess. 💕 She's Celestia and Luna fused together, by the way.

That said, rules read and understood.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Not anticipated, experienced. Knighty had to clean up a lot of old garbage because the sheer volume really was that immense. After that cleanup, the site became much more responsive. As in, actual page load times.

Can I post grimdark in the "Woona" folder? Or would that be inappropes?

Cryosite
Group Admin

Stories that feature a Woona (baby Luna)

There are already mature rated stories and dark genre stories in the folder. I don't see any issue with it. As long as very young Luna features in the story (not merely contains). If a reader thinks to themselves, "I want to read a story featuring Woona" and they find your story, will they be satisfied they got what they looked for after reading your story? If yes, it belongs.

Hmmmm... it had one chapter where Luna tells her foalhood story... so I'm gonna not post it.

Thanks!

Rp lagged the site I think.

Princess Luna forever!!!!!🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙

I think I understand these rules, I think.

Anyways May the Power/Luna Protect us all

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16