anti-bronie destroyers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

aright guyz,i hav a plan to beet the stuipd haterz tht r on this fimfictiojn

First, we take a fucking nuclear explosive and shove it down the mods' throats. This will quickly dispose of the little twerps.

Second, we rule the website, banning everyone who doesn't like our awesome stories that are obviously 100% original and have perfect grammar.

Third, we then invite new people into the website to replace the haters. I believe there a bunch of nice people on 4Chan who don't like My Little Pony that might be willing to create nice stories.

Fourth, change things on this website; I'm starting to learn computer programming for 9th grade math, so I can possibly edit the code. we make only us awesome people able to be featured. Also, we get rid of the dislike button, keeping only the like button so everyone will love us. We also force everyone who joins the site to instantly follow us and be unable to unfollow us, along with them instantly liking and favoriting all of our stories.

With all of these steps, we might be able to finally defeat the blasted parasprites that ruin this awesome website.

Soo, hwos wiht mee? /)
(lolno)

just use teh frendshep canon. :raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink:

wut did u sey? I cunt undurstand ur languige.

U spekin spinich?

butt de onlee way too defeet teh anti-bronie's is too kil dem wit teh magick's nd teh lazor's

XiF

414526 wat langwage u speek?

415193 日本人。

ME IZ WIT U ALL TEH WAI :pinkiecrazy:

BROHNEE HAYTURS MUZT SUFFAR :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

:heart:

What the hell is wrong with all you people and your grammar. You won't be accomplishing anything with that spelling. :|

troalwl!11!1 :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

448398 omg wtf r u tokin abot wii hav gud gramer ur teh hatr gt btr gramer n00b!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!one!!1 :rainbowwild::rainbowhuh::facehoof::twilightangry2::twilightsheepish::twilightblush:

XiF

448398 TROL LART TROL LART

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12