Scootalove is Best Love 859 members · 379 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

And that question is:

Is Scootaloo unable to fly?

Now I SINCERELY hope that the writers and/or Hasbro don't screw up this one, and I hope that RD has a big role in the episode, even if it's only to cheer her and remember that she has a big sister who looks for her.

Word of Faust says maybe, what I hope from that episode we finally get to see her family as well. Still no matter what someone will be upset

I don't want her to fly. Not because I hate her, but because I NEEEED to see some drawn-out emotional turmoil from MLP, preferably involving Rainbow Dash comfort.

Maybe have her not fly in the majority of the episode but she pulls of a Dumbo at the end and soars through :scootangel:

1341091 Yeah that's good. It's a lesson in not letting anyone tell you can't do something. That would deliver some good feels and give Scootaloo a chance to stick it to D.T. and S.S.

And they'd better include "She can fly?" if that happens.

I expect MAJOR Scootadash in that entire episode! I want plenty of it.

I personally like to think she can fly, but she's just not ready to fly. Enjoy your time as a filly, and soon enough, you're going to miss that scooter. The lesson that it's okay to be a late bloomer is an important one, and one that's relevant to the show's target audience.

We all do... and I also agree with PsychopaticBrony, in some way... I want her to fly... but then again I don't, because I want to see some deep emotional stuff which will involve Dashie comforting her... :pinkiesad2:
I also really hope that she doesn't actually have a family, which in a way could possibly explain why she really wanted RD to be her sister, simply because she wanted to finally have someone whom she could at least call "family"
But then again.... its all up to Hasbro....:twilightangry2:

1341336 me too. And I agree.

I'm probably going to be deployed during most of season 4 :(. I'm sort of both ways on this. Loving scoots I want her to fly. In the interest of relationship and character development having her unable would make a more emotional episode. Keep in mind that this is still a show ment for kids and its more likely to have a happy end than a complex feels end for the bronys. I'm looking forward to it either way. It's gonna be a major episode for the community so I hope they don't screw it up

NavelColt
Group Admin

All I can say is, I hope this is the sequel to the sisterly bonding between Dash and Scoots that Sleepless in Ponyville gave us. If this turns out to just be about the CMC alone, I will be thoroughly irritated :ajbemused: To be frank, I won't really give many shits about this episode if it did go down that road, because every time I'd look at it, all I'd see is missed, or even outright ignored opportunity for continuation on perhaps the most endearing and important lesson this show has yet brought us: You don't need to be blood to be family.

On that note, I look forward to the coming months in which we find out the names of episodes, and which writers are doing which ones. If Corey is doing the Scoots episode, I'll breathe a sigh of relief ahead of time, no questions asked. If not, I'll be waiting patiently. DHX and it's incredible staff have yet to fail me, and I doubt they will, but Scootalove is a fragile, beautiful thing for me. It must have continuation. And it must be beautiful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11