Under The Raven's Eye 115 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

seeing as this group is filled very clever people (I hope) I was wounding if anyone could help me come up with a name for a magic school/collage/any place for the learning magical arts, also if the school had an acronym that would be great.

Can you give a location? Most schools have their location as part of their name. Also what type of school is it? Is it like a magic tech school or is it a more prestigious learning institute?

A tech school near Manehatten could be: Manehatten Area School for the Arcane Sciences (M.A.S.A.S)
where as a university near Los Pegasus could be: Los Pegasus University (L.P.U.)

the school is in a pocket universe both of which is run by an old god who doesn't share his real name currently but refers to him self as Jack. the purpose of having the school in a pocket universe is to strengthen cross species relation and so he's not bound by any law/rules other then his own. some of the species include the three ponies tribes (earth, pegasus, unicorn), humans, gryphons and some more interesting ones. as for what type of school, any one can get in but that doesn't you can get out. most of those that leave end up powerful, and go down in history for better or worst.
dose that help?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3