Celestia & Luna 2,708 members · 4,443 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Well holy mother of me! This was a hay of a busy week in this group, and that meant busy week for me. I might even take on a more laid back group just to give myself a break next week. :applejackconfused: still, I got to read some fantastic work, and I hope I helped a few people improve just a little. All that said, without further delay, here's my list of fics this week!

A Moon's Tale by Dark0592
Rating: :fluttercry:

The Final Showdown by Ghostwriter95
Rating: :ajsmug:

Between Sisters by Yoruhoshi
Rating: :twilightsmile:

Lessons From a Thousand Years of Solitude by Terrasora

Darkest Before Dawn by Obselescence and Eakin
Rating: :pinkiesmile:

Featured Story: The Truth of the Millennium by RainbowBob and Daemon McRae
Thoughts: Though I had my qualms this story was very interesting and caught my interest as a reader. The premise is That when Luna and Discord were banished, they were actually sent to an alternate dimension called Tirelic, an alternate Equestria in which Tirek won (a little treat for anyone who knows a little bit about My Little Pony history). Luna and Discord let it slip that such a place exists, and now they're trying to keep Celestia away from it for her own sake. Check it out when you get the chance!

That's all for now! Next week I'll be visiting the Scootaloo group, where I'll be reading up on everyone's (or maybe just my own) favourite CMC. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you take the time to check out all these excellent stories!

Don't forget to check out my new group, Where you can keep up with my watch or just peruse the assorted folders of awesome stories!

Yay, I wasn't too terrible! And thanks for the review, by the way. My collab partner and I took it to heart, and are looking to improve aspects constantly throughout the tale. Hitch a ride, because future chapters are sure gonna be a doozy of new characters, action, and even world building! Glad you enjoyed it! :heart:

2190698 Oh dear Celestia, :pinkiegasp: I forgot to inform you that you were featured! well, you found out anyways, which is good to hear! :pinkiehappy: And no problem on the feedback, I just hope it can bloom into helping your story get even better. So long as it doesn't somehow hamper your growth as a writer... I am, after all, going off my gut here (along with 11th grade english and 6 years of advanced reading). I'm not exactly a literary savant... yet. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3