Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

What do you get when you cross Kamen Rider Decade with Gold Drive? Kamen Rider Legend!

Kamen Rider Gotchard VS Kamen Rider Legend

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

It looks like Kamen Rider Decade, gold mode

The suit seems to be a retool of ONORE, DIKEODO, while the belt appears to be a Beast Driver retool.

They better put this guys smug looking plot(read:@$$) behind the Mask or else it just won't feel right!

7890975 But Decade had die.

7891072 You didn't know? in the last episode of Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade Ohma Zi-O blasted Zi-O and Decade with his friends and the only one we see pass that is Diend in Outcasts.

It's Outsiders, not Outcasts.

7891201 My Bad but yeah there have been no signs of Decade

Actually, Rider Time Zi-O is after Rider Time Decade, and Decade was in RT Zi-O, and he died there, though they hinted Tsukasa's not dead forever.
And that's even if the RT stuff is canon.

Decade is the Rider of Space, Zi-O is the Rider of Time, Legend must be that of Matter...?

Kamen Rider Kuuga + Kamen Rider Faiz = Exceed Mighty

Sorry, man, but Legend has just been confirmed to be a completely new character named Houou Kaguya Quartz.

Much like how Legend's belt is a retooled Beast Driver, his weapon appears to be a retooled Zenrin Shooter.

1. The Gouram Shin Guard is a nice touch, but just one FaizArmor Shoulder Plate? Just no.
2. ACE DAMMNIT!!! Although this guy does look like he radiates pompous a-hole energy.
3. Have we ever retooled the Beast Driver before? Or the Zenrin Shooter? Also, some guy on Twitter/X counted all the barcodes on the suit and found 25. 20 Heisei Riders + 5 Reiwa Riders was his conclusion.

The Gouram Shin Guard is a nice touch, but just one FaizArmor Shoulder Plate? Just no.

I'm guessing they didn't want the shin guard to look uneven compared to the shoulder plates.

ACE DAMMNIT!!! Although this guy does look like he radiates pompous a-hole energy.

Well, this image certainly gives off Tsukasa vibes.

Speaking of which, Decade himself is confirmed to be making an appearance in this special.

Have we ever retooled the Beast Driver before? Or the Zenrin Shooter?

Nope.

Also, some guy on Twitter/X counted all the barcodes on the suit and found 25. 20 Heisei Riders + 5 Reiwa Riders was his conclusion.

Something tells me Revi and Vice are counted individually instead of together as Revice.

Also, some guy on Twitter/X counted all the barcodes on the suit and found 25. 20 Heisei Riders + 5 Reiwa Riders was his conclusion.

Something tells me Revi and Vice are counted individually instead of together as Revice.

No, there are indeed 5 Reiwa Riders- Zero-One, Saber, Revice (Revi + Vice are counted as 1 rider. counting them as seperate riders would make 6 Reiwa era riders, thus counting them as one keeps the count at 25), Geats & Gotchard is the fifth Reiwa era Rider, so with the 20 Heisei riders, 25 barcodes would be right.

The reason I said Revi and Vice might be counted as two separate riders instead of one is because I assume Legend won't have access to Gotchard's powers. This is supported by the fact they each have their own Ride Chemy Cards.

Technically they are 2 riders anyway. So mechanic wise, they probably always will count a two individual riders. The Barcode thing on Legend's suit probably is just to match how many series there are in total for both the Reiwa and Heisei Eras (Not counting Black/RX, Shin, ZO and J. I think they're counted as showa era shows/movies due to Ishinomori being involved directly with them, though I've never figured out there actual place. I just call them transition era riders to keep things simple :applejackunsure:) Not individual riders.

Well in any case, I have my doubts Legend will have Gotchard as part of his Ride Chemy Card collection.

BTW, in case you're curious, the official name of Legend's weapon is the Legend Ride Magnum and it apparently works the same way as the Chemy Riser, except with Kamen Riders.

Kamen Rider Double + Kamen Rider OOO = Cyclone Tatoba
Kamen Rider Fourze + Kamen Rider Build = FullFull Rocket

So not only does Legend have Decade's design, but his ability to change into past Riders as well.

Observations:
Cyclone Tatoba - Retooled WozGingaFinaly Shoulder Pads
FullFull Rocket - Retooled Zi-O Decade Armor Shoulder Pads. Also the gauntlets look familiar, but not sure where from.

Rumors:
From what I saw from preview photos on Twitter(I refuse to call it X) Barlckxs will be making a return, this time, actually with his sword.

And according to the Kamen Rider Wiki, this new Barlckxs is the main antagonist of the Gotchard VS Legend special simply known as Boss of Hundred, and he's played by Robin Furuya who previously played Storious in Saber.

Huh. I legit didn't recognize him until I looked at Storious on the wiki. But hang on a second. Does that mean that the Boss of Hundred is Sougo? Or is it someone who just uses the power of Barlckxs?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Yeah that makes more sense

Hey, guess what? The leader of Hundred has finally been given a name. He's now known as Gengetsu.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27