Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Okay, so this might be a little premature of me to bring up this question because I still haven’t finished Ofolrodi yet, which means I’m still a few ways behind, but given the very long hiatus that this series is undergoing, assuming that IC uploads new chapters again, what do you think will happen next in the series storyline?

You could talk about how Ofolrodi will end, how the next books will turn out, who will die, who will live, etc. Any sort of input will do.

While I do know what the story will have to entail given the universal objective in this series, I’m not completely sure how it will turn out in the end, but we’ll see.

Will the story end in a tragic note, pulling a Pre-Nomura FFVII where everyone but a very few dies, or will Rainbow be able to pull off a Positive ending the likes of Pacifist Undertale where everyone is saved?
Who knows?

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

I hesitate to even guess. One of IC's skills as a writer is that he is good at making it hard to tell where he's going at any given point with the story. For now I just continue to paitently wait for the story to return.

ponygrad
Group Contributor

Well George says we can expect winds sometimes next year hopefully...

Glad to hear that this story was still alive, at least. Was begining to think it was one of the many a great fanfics that got canceled. Do not know about who will die,but I think that Rainbow (at least) will make it to the Midnight Armory and get the Harmonic Prism and use it to jump start the Machine World and bring Urohringr back together. But in doing so, she bring new evils to Equestria. Just like the piece of Urohringr Rainbow Dash and the others lived on has changed since the time of the Ancient Pegasi, and had villans like Discord, Duke Zaap Nator, Prime Enforcer Shell, and Chandler, the other pieces of Urohringr likely have crazed demi-gods, power hungry dictators, and who knows what plaguing them, or in the midst of conquring them, and Equestria will be dragged into it. And at the end of it all, Rainbow Dash will have to give her life to save the day, then her and her friend will go to the Harmonic Plains where they can finally rest in piece, and Rainbow and Applejack can finally be together, assuming Roarke isn't already dead by then, and is already in the Harmonic Plains waiting for Rainbow, only to be introduced to the rest of the Mane Six, and finally understanding why it was so hard for Rainbow to lose them.

Agree with you one hundred precent.

Big fan of Equestria girls Friendship souls. How in the world did you convince Tarbtano to do a crossover with his story? Two crossover stories crossing over, my frizz had been freaked.

HiggsBoson42
Group Contributor

Prediction: At some point in, most likely in book 11 or book 12, when the Harmonic Prism reboots the world, it moves to rejoin with the rest of Urohringr.
Crazy Speculation: One possible scenario, amusing the above, is that this occurs at the end of book 11, and Dash and crew decides to explore the other segements. Then all book of 12 will about this. It could be a bit like the last chapter Background Pony, a bit episodic.
Corollary to Above Speculation: The last books name will be Anendifor or Anendirfor. In Old Norse, "an" can mean without, both "endi" and "endir" can mean end, and "for" can mean journey. Anendirfor, literately without end journey, more tastefully translated as endless journey.
Added Prediction: Book 11 title could be Endarof. "Enda" meaning to end and "rof" is a noun meaning break, breaking, or opening. Endarof would be translated as to end the Sundering.

Conjecture: Writing math proofs for too long makes you start talking like the ponies of Darkstine and Cylindrimane.

Shipmun
Group Contributor

We should place bets on if there's an elevator straight back to Ponyville

Keris
Group Contributor

I think the eastward line will become a full circle the 1st sentinel brought the whole Austraeoh thing to Equestria, they will find the 2nd sentinel on the other side and use it or a part of it as means of transport to move back to Equestria on the western end, there they will probably use the chaos rift for something, eventually acknowledging a balance of chaos and harmony, maybe restoring discord. I think the elements and maybe the Alicorns will survive but every other team member is kinda open. Another theory for the chaos rift could be that Dash somehow gains the ability to use it as means to talk to Celestia.
The Full circle will probably trigger another circle, most likely Celestia and Luna who will not have to control the day and night sky anymore following Dashs path to visit the places that Dash had to leave, trying to help them out and see more of the world.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Oh, always glad to hear from someone who enjoys Friendship Souls. Tarb's a real nice guy. I'd already written other stuff based on The Bridge when the crossover idea came up, and he was cool with it.

I so would love to chime in on this, but I am at chapter 233 of Utaan. And the story is so expansive, it makes me wish for so many things to happen. Ultimately, I have my doubts that Rainbow Dash will make it back to ponyville unless something huge immortality-imbuing, such as ascension of princesshood, cures Rainbow Dash, but I still have to see what happens at the sixth seed and how she will end up on the other side. I want a better fate for Rohbredden and some intercontinental bridge building from Luxmare to Rohbredden, from Val Roa to Equestria. IC tried very hard to provide some good denouément without making everything turn out unrealistically, incredibly nice and swell, but saving the world like Rainbow Dash tries to, it must account for some great stuff that could not be told at the respective end of Urohringr, Yaerfaerda, Utaan and such (I just want to hear about the Noble Jury again, boarkedammit). IC creates tragedy without killing off a whole bunch of characters, and I don't expect him to do that to anyone but Rainbow Dash at the very end of the series - but it could be viable to transfer the burden on the shoulder of another pony for a while or indefinitely even before that, just like it happened with Bellesmith. I feel like there is some symmetry in how the stories are set up (Urohringr and Utaan starting out bleak and about Rainbow getting her Dash on again, Yaerfaerda and Ynaanluutr being a story of good byes), though I don't think IC did that on purpose. Maybe we will have a longer perspective shift in book 11 Endarof?

But I also assume that undoing the sundering may have some major plot point in book 11 Endarof or book 12. Building up the universe like that ever since... - Austraeoh, Innavedr? I am not sure where we saw that window or mural with 12 parts, each showing different creatures inhabiting one part of the ring - It would be such a cool thing to explore that and it could very well lead up to something, even if it's just a mostly untold epic outside of Rainbow Dash's spehre of plot relevancy.

And I am rather sure the Ward expedition and Sturke must make some contact with Dash. They were sitting on a bus waiting for their time to become relevant for so long, IC must have thought of something for them or at least planned to write them in.

Added Prediction: Book 11 title could be Endarof. "Enda" meaning to end and "rof" is a noun meaning break, breaking, or opening. Endarof would be translated as to end the Sundering.

I am a bit scared to read precisely what you all wrote here lest I am getting spoilered, but this is giving me heartflutters. Enthusiastic proclamation: I will now proceed to categorically refer to the penultimate book as Endarof until ):( decides to overwrite this decree by means of higher canon!

A lot more is happening in your story than in the anime. Bleach ended too soon

Imploding Colon
Group Admin

I dunno. Butts, maybe.

Rudy45
Group Contributor

Big, if true. Welcome back, ya silly goose.

Also, for anyone who didn't see the HUGE FREAKING NEWS FROM THREE HOURS AGO WOOOOOO: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/907170/east-horse-good

I’m still surprised about the big update.
That timing is insane.
O.o —-> XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14