The Changeling Federation 453 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
BlockHead Jones
Group Admin

So, I have been thinking about making a changeling story, except I don't really want to do it on my own cause of my own reason. I would like volunteers to help me on this project, I would need 2 or 3 people so here is how you get in. Submit a changeling character profile to me on this message board, who ever has the most interesting changeling will be doing the project with me. Now I'm not looking for certain things but I will tell you this
1. nothing overpowered
2. can't be some changeling undercover
Now the things that may increase your chances:
1. outcast for different reasons from the hive
2. related to queen (meaning next in line to take over the hive)
So be creative and have as much information as possible for the changeling.
WARNING: character may change a vary a bit during the project
have fun:pinkiehappy:

ForlanceAbice
Group Contributor

I might submit one later, but for now I have to deal with phlem pieces in my fucking throat.
Do you have ANY idea how annoying it is to dig those big pieces of accumulated plaque? It smells, and it annoys my throat!
GAH! I have to constantly spit to get them out. Not fun man, not fun...

VariusMayhem
Group Contributor

2. related to queen (meaning next in line to take over the hive)

THIS dictates that the character is female. As for the insect-like state with a queen at the apex the only real heir to the queen to take over the hive might be a Changeling princess. I made such a character myself, a treacherous little minx. Goes by the name Shiria. By now she's the sole survivor of the Changelings in my story, kept in captivity, not relying on brute force, but wits and mind games. Things around her might become good again.:moustache:

BlockHead Jones
Group Admin

That sounds interesting but the story per say is not in that direction, but are you going to submit this character of yours?

VariusMayhem
Group Contributor

Depends on the story. I always deemed Queen Chrysalis as someone who relied on brute force and madness like the Joker from Batman, Princess Shiria however is more of a Lex Luthor, calculating and playing sick mind games. Chapter 11 and 12 of my story should give you an insight of how the mindset of a Changeling princess works. Treacherous and plotting to overthrow the Queen, even if this means bringing the hive to the brink of genocide.

What's more, in my story Changelings are ancient bioweapons from Darkness alicorns. This will also have effect on her character as well. So i guess this character is still a work in progress. :twilightblush:

BlockHead Jones
Group Admin

I'm sorry but I can't reveal the nature of the story until people submit oc's and want to join... sorry If I can't help

VariusMayhem
Group Contributor

It's OK, like I said: I wouldn't want to submit an incomplete character. :twilightsmile:

BlockHead Jones
Group Admin

I get you, I understand

Book644
Group Contributor

Sooo, are you still looking for more?

Shifty
Group Contributor

i might join. but i got a busy life round here so me and Starling hardly ever get on. I'm Shifty my little brother is Starling. he actualy is not a changeling so i keep my being a changeling secret. but i'd like to help ya with you're storie if i can.

BlockHead Jones
Group Admin

sure, just follow the rules up top and submit

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12