Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,304 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I want you guys to create countries! One's of your very own! This is for a video I will be doing this weekend with my friend! Top 3 best will be featured with Me and his.
Requirements!
It needs a country name, be creative! A flag, there are flag generators online, if you want you can draw them! A map, this is pretty difficult. If you need it, I'll draw your country's map. That is if it fits the criteria. Next it needs a Capital, and it's government type. Lastly, it needs a history. Be creative with this and come up with something just plain complex.
Example:
Name:Yugoslavian Dominion
Capitol: Sarajevo (In what was Bosnia/Herzegovina)
States (Optional): Kosovo, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Serbia, North and South Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Albania, Croatia, Moldova, and Central Dominia.
Flag: Similar to original flag with switched symbol to represent the government shstem
Government: Half Monarch, Half Democratic.
Map: Not avalible at this time. Just imagine Yugoslavia with Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania included.
History: After Serbia, Kosovo, and Bosnia/Herzegovina united, the remaining Yugoslavian descendants banded in. Making an enemy of Greece and Slovakia, they soon annexed Bulgaria after Romania joined the national Group. Hungary is the most recent addition and has the least experience iin the nation's culture.
Here is the template for this.
Country Name:
Capital:
Districts/States (Not mandatory):
Flag:
Government:
Map (Tell me which regions are in it if you can't draw it.):
History:
Be creative guys! I hope to see at least one or two by Friday!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1