Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,305 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Here is one of the most inspiring quotes that has influenced my life.

"If speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love" 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (MSG).

This song truly reflects that message so I decided to turn it into a PMV. Love is the Evidence by Citizen Way.

Question: Care to share an example of unexpected kindness you received in your life?

5731218 Okay, at one point while I was writing my still currently on-going story Going Deep Under, one of my readers, RealisticHorseNoise who'd also submitted her OC for use in the story, actually went ahead and did a poster for the story (Didn't even ask her to do it, she did it just because she wanted to!) featuring all it's main and supporting characters and the main villain of the story, which you can see here.

www.fimfiction.net/blog/663989/the-poster-is-done

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2