Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,304 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 252

I'll be sure to do that :twilightsmile:

Furion
Group Contributor

Hello everyone! I am TimberWolf65. I am a German-American veterinary student currently age 18. I enjoy, reading, writing, music, spending time with family, friends and pets, and even gaming. As for my own writing I have ideas in the works but college is keeping me busy, it may be some time before I do much more than lurk.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485589 Awesome Aj avatar! nice to meet'cha!

Furion
Group Contributor

485809 Why thank you! Applejack is easily my favorite pony, so upon discovery of this image I simply had to use it. :ajsmug: Nice to meet you too, by the way! :twilightsmile:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485827 Yes Applejack is My favorite pony and right behind her would be Twilight. You are welcome as well.:twilightsmile::heart:

Furion
Group Contributor

485829 Rarity is my personal second favorite, but Twilight is great too. But then each of them is great in their own way!

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485832 Yes thats why i i never say a best pony coz i love them all!

Furion
Group Contributor

485833 Exactly, I remember back when I first joined the fandom I had the hardest time picking a "best" pony. I eventually just gave up and said "Everypony is best pony!" :rainbowlaugh:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485836 Lol yeah i was the same way. I went through like 4 favs before settling on one XD

Furion
Group Contributor

485838 Guess it just goes to show how well characterized they are. :pinkiesmile:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485842 Yep i agree with you there. One of the best cartoons in the generation.

Furion
Group Contributor

485844 Definitely. Partly why I got into the show in the first place, it reminded me of cartoons I used to enjoy when I was younger. Of course, that may in part be due to the fact that the creator of Friendship is Magic worked on a couple of those shows, which happened to have been created by her husband :rainbowlaugh:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485846 Lol yeah i love how that worked out XD And there are great morals and lessons to be learned by this fandom as well like Love and Tolerate lol

Furion
Group Contributor

485855 Definitely :pinkiehappy: Thanks! I've really enjoyed chatting with you! :twilightsmile:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

485858 No problem, fun chatting with you to.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Hello people hows it going! The names Enlisted as you can tell :raritywink: and I enjoy MLP in its newest incarnation. I write some fics, and I enjoy watching the show, but most of the time when I'm not at work, (Yep gotta pay the rent to watch the pony heh) I game. I tend to spend most of my time on Eve Online, but I muck around on BF3 too. Anyway, it's nice to meet you people,(ponies :raritywink:) hopefully you will enjoy my stories I come up with.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome. I hope you have a good time here. :twilightsmile:

Please, do share, post and read through the threads. :pinkiesmile:

Hello, I'm Rainbowbob! By my name you can guess I love Spongebob (before 2007), and I enjoy just about any well made cartoon (MLP is a good example). My other interests are books, video games, and comic books (or graphic novels as they're also called). I'm a big lover of crossovers, and I believe in the common good grace of the words "please" and "thank you". I hate being seen as negative and I'll love to be anyone's friend here! :pinkiehappy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good night. We hope you enjoy being here. :twilightsmile:

Feel free to share, post and read through the threads. :pinkiehappy:

Hey guys and gals, I'm theburningone94, or just the Burning One, depending on who you ask. I have had the good fortune to not be on the receiving end of any hate, but I see a lot of it on the internet. Normally this wouldn't bother me too much: That's just the internet, right? Well, when I see hate for something pony related or by someone that claims to be a Brony, it just disgusts the heck out of me.

I became a Brony on December 15th, 2011. It's kind of my religion :rainbowkiss: Everypony is best pony and I enjoy writing dark fics, sci-fi fics, and dark sci-fi fics :P I'll read just about anything that doesn't have explicit sexual content, although I always get emotionally destroyed by well executed sad stories :fluttershysad: Heavy Metal rules.

I'm not very good at describing myself:derpytongue2:

theburningone94, out.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good day. I hope you have a lot of fun here. :pinkiehappy:

Please do share, post and read through the threads. :twilightsmile:

I do so love this emoticon:twilightsmile:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Me too. :pinkiehappy:

In fact, I think it's the one I use the most. :twilightsmile:

The second and third ones are :pinkiehappy: and :pinkiesmile:. XD

Hello,

I'm TigerFey, 31 year old male from Canada. I'm a prepress technician, making metal plates for presses printing books and other printable products. I started watching MLP:FiM earlier this year but grew up with G1 in the 80's.

I enjoy writing adventure, action or drama fanfics. I'm using fan fiction writing as practice to improve my writing skills since I plan on writing some novels.

I've only writen one MLP fanfic so far, but plan to write a couple more.

Other hobbies include chatting with friends and plastic model building (WWI and WWII machines).

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good afternoon. Please enjoy your stay. :twilightsmile:

Please share, post and read through the threads. :pinkiesmile:

Hey, I'm Crimson Star. I'm 24 years old, male, and author of the To x is Science! series. I like most any story, as long as the story is believable, and the characters stay in character. I like logic puzzles and mysteries the best, and my personal favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, though I love all the ponies.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good morning! I hope you enjoy being here! :pinkiehappy:

Please share, post and read through the threads. :twilightsmile:

You know I am always awful with these introduction things, or at least I think I am. That said, I'm a 23 (soon 24)-year old sort who likes all assortments of media (cinema, video games, television, music, literature, etc) and I've been writing online in roleplaying and fanfiction communities since I was 12. Not up to spunk with writing as much as I should be, saw this group and bing.

I was introduced to the MLP fandom (having watched the show since I caught episode one on the HUB) through youtube, specifically the influx of PMV's and I think I really got interested in the community when I saw Ballad of the Brony or Turnabout Storm. Favorites cycle, but I'm quite partial to Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good afternoon! I hope you enjoy being here! :pinkiehappy:

Please share, post and read through the threads.

Also, I see that you don't have stories yet. Feel free to share when you write them. :twilightsmile:

507949 Actually beginning to work on my first bit, prologue of the first Hunger story has only a few hundred words so far, working on it right now actually.

Magic text told me to go here. WELL, I'm a 13 year old boy. I like to write and genuinely think I'm half decent at it. :unsuresweetie: AND DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT LOOK! Well I like to write comedies, but from my laundry list of story ideas I can tell I'm going to be a jack of all trades kind of writer.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good morning! I hope you have fun here! :pinkiehappy:

Please do share, post and read through the threads. :twilightsmile:

Greetings comrades!

Name's Bloodwing, 23 year old on his way to become Master of Economics.

I love economics and everything related to them, as in my mind they propel our world further and are something to marvel about. I'm fascinated in human psychology, psychology of persuasion, social psychology and such and tend to use the knowledge in stories I write. I'm a rather disturbed mind obsessed with everything related to gore, dark elements of life and general violence, so I tend to look for such stories and put such elements in my own. My interest in MLP comes from the fact it is a pure and innocent world that lacks the darker elements of reality, which when introduced would make it suffer irreversible damage. I favor oxymorons, so if there's a contradiction of the colorful world plunged into it, that's when I'm happy and fascinated :pinkiecrazy:

Oh on a side note I suffer partially from Borderline personality disorder so you can say I'm truly insane :pinkiecrazy: And let me tell you... It's fun! Kinda... :pinkiecrazy: Nah, but I am nuts.

So... Hello! ^^

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Good afternoon! Please enjoy your stay. :twilightsmile:

Please do share, post and read through the threads. :pinkiesmile:

I guess technically I haven't introduced myself despite joining this group a little while ago.

Howdy I'm Flutter Glasses, a 18 year old bro from the Mid-West intending to get a civil engineering degree with my full-ride to college, but we'll see how that turns out.:unsuresweetie:

P.S. I made the banner. :derpytongue2:

P.P.S. MLP: FiM isn't my favorite tv-show; it holds second place on my list. :pinkiegasp:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Well, this time I will do something different.

Have the official Pinkie welcoming! :pinkiehappy:

P.S. That banner is awesome. :rainbowkiss:

Hey everypony...or everybody (depending on your species) :pinkiehappy: my name is Monte, or ANGRY_RainbowDash, and I'm a 16 yr old brony. I started following the MLP fandom in 2011 after becoming curious about the show based on internet memes I was seeing on memebase.com. I fell in love with the show almost instantly: the dialogue is witty, the show tries its absolute hardest to stay away from plotholes, the characters are unique and well voiced, and the flash animation is stunning.

I joined FIMfiction.net to give a try at a 'ponified' version of LOTR. I one day hope to get the entire series online and finished, and at least one of those stories to make it on the 'Featured' list :raritywink:

Greetings my fellow FiM fans. My name is Radon18, i am a 23 year old brony from the US. I am an art student but unfortunately i have to take a break due to lack of funds.:fluttershysad:
I have been reading fanfiction for many years and have been wanting to get into writing it for several. I finally think i have a success with "The Missionary" so give it a look see if it interests you.
I am of the opinion that very good writing includes issues both large and small and i tend to take some risks with them when i tell a story.:rainbowdetermined2:
So hello to you all and glad to be part of the group.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

516079>>516104 Welcome to L&T guys and nice to meet'cha! :pinkiehappy: Glad to see even more L&T Bronies join in to the love.:twilightsmile::heart:

516143 Thanks for the response. :pinkiesmile: It's great to know their are still some people in the world who are nice to one another! :pinkiehappy:

Love and Tolerance FTW

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

516493 Lol Yeah I agree! It hake me happy to see it still happening.

Greetings everydraconiqui, here I am RealityDowngrade. It is a pleasure to find a group that is still with it to keep love and tolerance going. I admit to being a 21 year old drony, and find myself in the extraordinary position of liking the show MLPFIM to the point where in my spare time I will put my musings to print and write little stories. And as for my own take on Christianity, I believe it was Jesus who said treat others the way you wish to be treated (I personally want to be treated kindly and with respect despite some of the more eccentric tendencies I have), and God who gave us all free will to choose how each person can live their own life (without fanatics of one organization or another being allowed nor having the authority to say so other wise).
I enjoy both the delightfully light hearted aspects of the show, as well as the darker plots that may be written about in the fan-fictions. And while I at first gave the show a slight dismiss, even though I would admit to it's genuine creativity and intelligence, it was not until the first two episodes of season 2 that drew me in hook, line, and sinker. And when it comes to drinks, root-beer is king, and wears a crown of vanilla bean ice-cream!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome. Please do share, post and enjoy the threads! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by RealityDowngrade deleted Jan 20th, 2013

CvBrony here. I'm mostly a lurker when it comes to groups, but every now and then inspiration happens and I have to jump in to help something or someone. Most of my time is spent writing for my fics, either my original works or the Rites of Ascension universe.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome. I hope you enjoy staying there.

Feel free to lurk and comment as your heart desires. :twilightsmile:

Hmmm, intro... well, g'day mates (translation: Hi everyone), I'm Freelancer.

I'm a 19 year old brony from Australia, currently doing a masters in architecture, and writing about ponies in my spare time. :derpytongue2: Anyway, I like to write crossovers and canon event inspired fics.

I don't do editing/pre-reading, but I'm always willing to give advice if anyone wants it. :ajsmug:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :pinkiehappy:

Feel free to check and comment the threads. :twilightsmile:

javascript:smilie(':yay:');Hi everyone! TheApexSovereign here, formerly known as... ObeliskOfDeath. You know, the reason why I joined this group is not because I'm on the receiving end of hate, but on the disbursing end.

I was just lying in bed one night, and I started thinking about me role in the fandom, and how I treat others. While I am a carefree person most of the time, I realized that there are many times where I'm a really critical, nasty person. A few events that I... that I will not be going into occured a few weeks back that just ate me from the inside to the point where I changed my name. (my username, not real name, mind you)

There had been many times where I slipped, so I'm hoping just being a part of this group will create some sort of change in my prospective of things.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Changing our perspectives is a great thing. :twilightsmile:

Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy being here!

Feel free to check and comment the threads. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 252