Love and Tolerate 813 members · 6,305 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 252

1658565 one question I'd like to ask is: who are the admins here?

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Well, there is me, Reaper and Ferret. We are the members with a gold crown here. :twilightsmile:

Hi there, I'm Icebraker, an american brony, a new(-ish at this point) writer of fan fiction and a gamer. My imagination tends to be bigger than my writing ability but I'm trying to improve.:twilightsheepish:

My OC's name is Shadowflare (he's the one on my profile picture and he's not an alicorn). I haven't written the story for him as of yet due to my current (and only) story which is a crossover between MLP and Fire Emblem.

Um, I don't really know what else to say except it's nice to meet you all and I hope you enjoy my story (stories in the future) if you decide to read them.:unsuresweetie:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. :twilightsmile:

Feel free to use the threads and folders. :pinkiehappy:

Hi everypony. I'm DarkHeart and I'm a brony that love to read all sorts of fanfics. I like to draw, write, read, and play games. I'm also in the process of writing my first fanfic.:twilightblush::pinkiehappy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. :twilightsmile:

Feel free to use the threads and folders. :pinkiehappy:

Hi, I'm CptBrony, and I like action stories with complex themes and undertones. My first work and it's sequel are pretty dark, but my other story is more readable for people who don't like somewhat disturbing depictions of violence (unrelated to clop, not generally a fan of that genre, personally) and language. I like reading, and my favorite stories tend to revolve around the US military.

Yo! I'm Jonny and I am a 20 year old Brony. I mainly write Romance i guess. My fav main six is Apple Jack and my 5 favorite back ground characters are Vinyl, Octi, Flitter and Cloudchaser, and Roseluck.

I have done tons of stuff in my life... moving all over the West Coast US kinda does that to you.
I love glass blowing, breakdancing, Rugby, drawing, music of all kinds ( I dont hate), Anime, Anime Cons. Live action role playing, play saxophone,magic the gathering, clop, romance, slice of life, crossovers, and loving to try new and unique things that life has to offer... bring on the life!!!

I'm really good at making friends and peice, i don't discriminate against nothing! Too each his own, thats what I say. lol

If you ever want to chat or vent i'm here for you. just lay it on me. :scootangel:

One reminder... I don't have Internet, so i may not be able to get back to you as soon as i want to.

:fluttershyouch:
Uhmm, Hi everyone. I'm DashingMane. I have written some original works some time ago, I've not written anything for a long time cos of real life stuff going on. Don't you hate that crap?
I'm trying my hand at pony stuff.
Thing is I'm good but I'm really rusty so helpful feedback is appreciated.

I hate grimdark, I'm antsy about anthro.
Everything else I like, including clop.

Hello! My name is Quillin Words. I've been a brony for a year now, and I love to write, which is why I'm on this website in the first place! I tend to write a lot of sad fics and usually have those as one shots. For the most part, those are side projects I do alongside a main project. My main project right now is a story called Assassin's Creed: Musical Overture.

Besides all of that, I really like MLP, gaming, and I even do a little bit of artsy fartsy stuff here and there. :twilightsmile:

Howdy there, the name's Tiger and I just joined FIMfiction as of last month. I'm 21, I'm taking community college trying to get my core down then I'll leave and pursue a history degree. :twilightsmile: I have been writing since sixth grade and couldn't stop all these ideas from flooding onto paper. :applejackconfused: I started into pony at the end of season 2 and I started writing and drawing ponies ever since.

Furion
Group Contributor

Wow, we've quite the influx of new members. Let's get to the greetings!

1853304 Well hello there! U.S. military, eh? I've got a brother-in-law currently serving as a member of.the Marine Corps. It's nice to meet you. :twilightsmile:

1921058 Wilkommen! That's quite the list; quite well rounded, I'd say. Welcome to Love and Tolerate! :pinkiehappy:

1939967 Oh, definitely. Working on something myself, but college kind of put it hold. I might be able to submit it around Thanksgiving, though. At any rate, welcome to the group. :ajsmug:

1971410 Assassin's Creed crossover, huh? Might have to take a look at that; not a bad series. I guess I'll be seeing you around, then! :raritywink:

2119436 And last but certainly not least, you! History major, I see? :rainbowderp: Nice! I'm a veterinary student myself, and I'll be minoring in language studies, but I've always found history fascinating. Welcome to our humble corner of the site. :eeyup:

Thank you! :pinkiehappy: I'm glad to be apart of the family.

Wow thanks for welcoming me. :pinkiesmile:
Vet medicine eh, that's cool. You get to be around animals. What's your favorite type of history to study? :twilightsmile:

Furion
Group Contributor

2124817 And we're glad to have you. :raritywink:

2125193 You're quite welcome. As for favorite type of history... hard to say. I'm generally rather intrigued by world history as a whole, particularly pre-Renaissance era.

Sup ponies, I'm Bishi. So I'm a shaman, master of the restorative arts and aspiring author! :twilightsmile: Glad to meet the lot of you, even happier to share my work, happier still to read and help out! Give me a shout :twilightsheepish:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome. Please, do feel free to use the folders. :twilightsmile:

Hey guys I'm a 18 year old brony. I love writing but my first (and only story) did not exactly go down well shall we say. I love anime and video games too :pinkiehappy:
Im in full time employment but I try and write in my spare time but it's never quite turned out the way I would like.
I'm a quite person who started watching mlp not just because of the fact it's really good, but the feeling of acceptance I get from the fandom.
We'll I've rambled for a bit now, so I hope to get to know you guys in the future

Hi im a 15 year old Australian Pegasister. :twilightblush: im a bit embarrassed but here i am, in a nutshell.

1. I love video games :pinkiehappy:
2. I have anxiety
3. I love gore
4. I love anime

Thats me in a nutshell :pinkiesad2:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group.

Please feel free to use the threads and folders. :twilightsmile:

Hey y'all, I'm not exactly new to fanfictions, but i'm new to fimfiction. I'm James, I like writing, but good am I terrible at editing my own stuff. I'm a little random, very sarcastic, and love irony. But nothing beats a heart warming ending. I'm a huge gundam fan, love Tom Clancy (Red Storm Rising is my favorite book), and Twilight Sparkle is the best pony ever! :twilightsmile:

Anyways I've only just discovered that groups existed about two days ago and saw this one. Glad you guys exist and hope for your support... also are there proofreaders in this group?

Respectfully,
J. H. Kamiya

Hello, I'm CodeGeass295, I also go by CG295 or just CG. I'm still working on the outline for my new story and I hope it does better than the one I have published now. If you want to know more feel free to PM me or leave a comment on my page. (Sorry. Not good with introductions.)

Guess I should post here too. Hi. I'm SPark. Not at all new to writing, or to the site, I've been here just about since it started. I took a loooooooooooooong break though because first I got really burned out and then my creative muse went on a Zelda kick so I wasn't writing anything pony related. I'm back now though and trying to get involved with the community. (Last time I was active on the site, groups weren't a thing yet.)

I write a lot. Like... a lot. Multiple finished novels worth of a lot. But it's mostly original fic, so my fanfic output is a little smaller. I have 10 stories up so far, and another half dozen in the works, a couple of which may be ready to go soon.

Hi there everyone,
I am Tornado Blitz, a 21 year old brony living in the United Kingdom. Fan of Fim since the beginning and have loved this series to the point that I know write stories about it.

I generally do Alternate Universe and Age Regression stories because those are the funniest to write however I would gladly take a chance on any story. Through this group I hope to improve my writing style and meet some new people.

Good luck with all of your stories my fellow Bronys and Pegasisters
Your fellow Brony
Tornado Blitz

Hey everybody,

My (not actual) name is SilverArrow21, and I'm a brony living in Ontario, Canada. I enjoy stories with complex, building plots, interesting + original themes, and allusion to messages/plot details that aren't made obvious in the text. My current (and only) story, La Montagne Québécoise, is my pride and joy. I came to Fimfiction when my editor suggested I begin actually publishing my chapters, and that this was the best site.

I hope to meet many interesting people I can relate to, and to have others enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoy creating it. :twilightsmile:

Hello, my username is Cavenerd20. I am a 22-year old brony who studies Wildlife Management, but would like to write a few novels on the side. Part of the reason I am on this site is because I want to practice writing fiction.

I enjoy the wonders of nature, and my favorite season is fall. I can't remember a time when I couldn't read, and no one seems to remember how I learned. Needless to say, I enjoy reading. One of my favorite subjects to read about is the natural world.

Hi, I'm Angel,

I'm an eighteen year old brony from Belgium. I became a brony last summer and started last winter with reading fanfiction. After six months I started writing fanfictions myself, some original stories I had been working on till now which I then ponyfied to post on fimfiction.

I like everything that is awesome (wich in my eyes is almost everything) except for a small blacklist of things I just cannot handle :pinkiecrazy:.

I studied a year physics, but that didn't work out very well so I'm going to study Japanology (yes that is a thing, isn't it awesome :pinkiehappy:) next year :twilightsmile:.

I have apparently a tendency to write a bit dark, which might be true:applejackunsure: (not that that is a bad thing since the best way to write a story is to create a set of nice, interesting characters and then do horrible things to them :pinkiecrazy:).

I speak fluid Dutch, German, English (with the occasional grammatical error :twilightsheepish:) and French.

It is nice to meet you all and I hope we can become friends :pinkiehappy:

449361 My name is Three-Patch-Problem, though I prefer Patchy.
I like to write Romance, and also Comedy.
I'm not going to tell you my age, but I will say I'm in high school.
I'm a Maryland Pegasister.
Though my ancestry is mostly

German

And a combination of these four, though I'm mostly Irish, Welsh and German.
Which basically means I have frustrating long hair and large eyes.

I like Anime and Manga and I love to draw, and write. I want to be an Actor.

Greetings Bronies, Pegasisters, Equines and humans and others, I am Cannicus Palentine, Historical re-enactor, fan of fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, philosophy, anything that gets the little grey cells working and taps into all the emotions of the heart. I am currently writing my first fanfiction on this website, which I hope when finished will be an original fantasy story.

I am English, with a strong link to Scottish Heritage, with a bit of Norse and Irish thrown in for good measure. Among the stories I love are The Lord of the Rings, the Arthurian Legends, Germanic and Greek Mythology, Sci-fi, Shakespere, Charles Dickens and much more. I'm also a bit of a gamer, having played the Spyro series up to Dawn of the Dragon, the ps2 Ratchet and Clank series, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and much more. If any of you don't know what I'm talking about I highly recommend these titles. If its not your thing that's fine, just letting you know of them.

As I said I'm also a Re-enactor, so I basically dress up in historical clothing and reproduced armour and weapons and show gathered crowds how they were used and how our ancestors lived and fought. Nothing satisfies a gathering of families more than seeing a man in armour beat up or getting beat up by other men in full plate steel! (I kid, we don't hurt each other (too badly), its just a fun Medieval (or Roman, I'm part of two groups) brawl!)

I'm also an amateur actor, writer and sketcher.

Ohai, I'm new to the group. 'Sup.

Hello all, NobleValor here. I am an author of some repute just trying to perfect my craft.

Hello. New to the group, here. I go by LightningSword, and I'm an amateur novelist/fanfic enthusiast. I've only been a Brony for about six months, and for the most part, I'm really happy with it. I have a new outlet to write, and the fans are really nice. Overall, I'm glad I became a Brony.

While I'm here, I'd like to ask few questions. My first story on this site (started about three months ago) isn't doing so well. I would place it in your "Edit/Review" folder, but I'm looking into people who can review it for me. Would I have to put it in that folder first, then wait until someone reviews it before putting it in another folder(s)? Could I put it in whichever folders it belongs at the same time, or could I skip the "Edit" folder entirely? For that matter, are only admins allowed to put stories in folders?

Just getting some information before I do something stupid. Thanks, and thanks for having me. :twilightsmile:

Haidere, I go by the name Iamthewriter. I prefer to write dark stories, sometimes funny ones too.

I like internet memes and lolcats.

I also like squeeing ponies.

And sometimes, I like Doge.

Hi, everyone! Banzai Tree here.

A 16-year-old Indonesian studying for my Bachelor's in Biotechnology and currently in my first year.

I'm a little forgetful and a little attention-deficient, and it's causing problems if I'm not careful.

In terms of personality, I can be a little quiet and shy and normally preferring to stick to old friends, but if me and one of my friends aren't together for a while, normally I won't reinforce the ties.

I'm also, emotionally, very soft. One curse word or slightly abusive criticism and I can't stop thinking about it, leave alone emotionally hurt. So, this place, if it prohibits curse words and abusive criticism, I'll most definitely join, and here I am!

Lastly, I'm a worrier. I worry about even the slightest of things. It's even worse in university; i worry about assignments, events, projects, even the weekly schedule. In terms of fan fiction, I worry about grammar, my writing style... , you get the point.

And that's some of me (because I don't know all about myself yet). Hopefully we can get together well and without any interference.

Name's the Bricklayer, and I'm a 18 year old from the south. To be honest, let's get my flaws out in the open first. I'm neurotic meaning I will worry sometimes about rather silly things, somewhat (Okay, more then somewhat) forgetful and a bit on the snarky side when I want to be. Of course, I can be polite most of the time and a huge nerd. That's really all I can tell you about myself actually.

Hello Everyone, I'm Garrett, but you can call me CT, as depicted by my Profile and Avatar. I'm 20, and while I'm not a Brony, that doesn't mean I can enjoy the show. I like Star Wars, Halo, Lord of the Rings, and so much more.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 252