Alicorn Twilight 2,860 members · 2,158 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
TheGhostHybrid
Group Admin

Obviously, this site isn't the only good place to find quality stories. Rather than add a bevy of links to the main page, I thought starting up a thread for this stuff would be more than beneficial! :pinkiehappy:

As a note - if you do post a story to the thread, kindly add categorization. You can either stick to the folder titles, or you can add more if you feel it is necessary.

To start off, I'd like to recommend "Sunset" by Ciroton, over on deviantART. It's one that will definitely keep you reading until the very end.
Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Epilogue

I would categorize this story as Genetic, and oddly enough, Suddenly!Alicorn...aka, non-genetic. To justify that, I'll say that basically, she initiated the transformation, but it was actually genetic all along...if that makes any sense. :twilightsheepish:

I would love to see more stories posted, so have at it! :coolphoto:

EDIT: Sunset has since been added to FIMFiction, and thus this group. I suppose we're still waiting on For Want of a Dawn now...

Heya all.

Since Ciroton's Sunset is already suggested heres the sequel of the story (still in progress, 14 chapters so far)

For Want of a Dawn by Ciroton

Category would be the same as the first part:Princess, Genetic, Suddenly!Alicorn

but also add Alternate Universe.

Heres the Authors summary:

"Welcome to the new Equestria, Twilight Sparkle. See your friends at each other's throats? You have to choose between them now, to stop the heartache of war with decisive victory. For the nation lies bleeding, its harmony shattered into a million pieces. Black and white and right and wrong have blurred together.

You must choose wisely, or all shall die."

TheGhostHybrid
Group Admin

194273 Oh yes, I rather enjoy that story as well, though I still prefer Sunset. For Want of a Dawn is good, but Twilight frustrates me a bit in it. Granted, it's not nearly enough to stop me from reading, of course. XD

Both of these Stories are now on FimFiction. Anyone got any others to share?

Found an Alicorn Twilight on Fanfiction, I haven't really read it all the way trough yet though, can't really say how good it is.
Inner Demons on FanFiction by SapphireLibra3
On her twenty-first birthday, Twilight Sparkle comes across an ancient prophesy which starts a downward spiral into darkness. Will her friends be able to rescue both Twilight AND Equestria from the monster within? Will their friendship survive? Warning: This story is NOT for the faint of heart.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 34 - Words: 150,754 - Reviews: 221 - Updated: 6-29-12 - Published: 3-28-12 - Twilight Sparkle & Applebloom - Complete

Thanks a lot for that recommendation, "Inner Demons" and the two sequels are well worth the long read.
Tears have been shed... :fluttercry:

Two sequels? I only read 'The Last Letter' what's the other sequel of it? :twilightoops:

Woo... *searches and reads it*

And it seems the author started posting it on FimFiction Inner Demons by SapphireLibra3. Well, I guess I got another story to fav and author to watch. It seems each time a story gets posted here it attracts the author to come and join FimFiction.
Any other stories out there worth reading? We could always use more stories to read and authors joining the site.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I'm going to have to use this idea now:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11