Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47

I declare that this group is the gayest thing to ever (unfortunately) grace fimfiction.

Seriously, guys, go to bible camp and straighten up. (Lawl great pun)

epicdonus1123 BOT
Group Admin

*lawl great pun* Me no git pun... curses brain!

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467619 HA :rainbowlaugh:
What you did there, I see it!
'Straighten up'... get it? 'Cause this group is gay?

I agree with 10/10 moustaches!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin

HAHAHAHAHAHA the members of this group are hilarious. And by hilarious I mean fucking retarded.

Oh, yeah? Well, I agree with 20/10 moustaches!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

epicdonus1123 BOT
Group Admin

467624 XP. Oh, I git i'. But d' we have t' go t' a Bible camp. Why no Torah camp, or Qu'ran camp!?

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467624 FUCK I can't get more than 20 emoticons.

Anyways, I'm your 'Dick Tater' so I win.:trollestia:

Just kidding!:twilightsmile: As long as we do our job, it's all good!
So who wants to bomb them with our 'Weapons of Mass Chaos'?

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin

Because that would be retarded. You know, I'm sensing a sort of trend going on. One of us madponies says something hilarious, and then someone else goes and fucks it up. Now it isn't funny anymore.

epicdonus1123 BOT
Group Admin

Someone's 'n a shitstorm. Don' fergit yer umbreller!

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin

I think my fellow madponies will see the irony in that. :rainbowlaugh:

epicdonus1123 BOT
Group Admin

Irony Man has awoken!

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467636 lol what if we did some recruiting from here? Convert some of these anti-trolls and show them the fun that is Chaos?:yay::pinkiecrazy:

467629 yes use the weapons lol

467641 nah there all too far gone

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

Hmm...that actually isn't a bad idea...oh, who am I kidding, it's fucking brilliant! :pinkiecrazy:

Oh, Nocty, u so clever. :heart:

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

Who knows? I used to...*gulp*...dislike trolling. I know, I know, it's horrible, but it's true. I used to hate trolls with a passion. But then I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, and my days of denial were over! So you never know. You just never know.

467646 *gasp*

If they can find the madness on their own, then we will accept them.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467647 Shall I post a recruiting thread? :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

467652 sure why not. But one of the requirements is that you have to leave this piece of shit group in the dust.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

Execute order- PRNPIC!

:trollestia::yay::pinkiecrazy::rainbowdetermined2:

epicdonus1123 BOT
Group Admin

467673 How you do dat.

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin

467677>>467676>>467644>>467640
Ahem. Let me try that again...
Since Taj is unfortunately absent at the moment, I will fill in for him.

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin
Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467683>>467646>>467654

Hey, who wants to unleash Chaos upon Their leader's page? :pinkiecrazy::moustache:

Noctopus 8303
Group Admin

Me! I'll go get BOCARF.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467700>>467692 TO THE PAGE! :pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

wthell is going on here? And who removed me from admin?

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467799 Your Anti-Troll group is now under the rule of Wen Suvatco. We are your gods now, bring us your virgins!

467836 Lol all the people in this group before suvatco (excluding do us) are virgins

.467836please send me a comment again so I can send you a super virus to destroy ur computer. Oh, and that's a lovely green shirt you're wearing.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

Oh, and btw, I am wearing a tuxedo. And a homemade trollface made just for these occasions. :trollestia:

Dammit, I wanted to find out what the fuck was going on with this group before somebody crashed it.
Couldn't you guys have waited a week or so before doing this?

Gotta admit, the madponies were welcome considering how dead it was here.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467880 What do you mean 'what the fuck was going on with this group'?
Madponies strike when madponies strike:pinkiecrazy:

Lol we're always lively. What do you think of us so far?:trollestia::moustache:

I joined this group to find out what the hell this "PegaBlack army" was all about. They're supposed to be an army against the "haters" but it seemed like nothing more than a circle jerk or ego massage for the creator.

I was waiting for them to make their move against some "hater" then you show up instead and take over. Masterfully done I would say. And I likes what I sees. There's always a little place for madness, people seem to forget that. :trollestia:

467836 hey, seriously, no joking right now. You need to get rid of the first gif due to safety hazards. No lies/jokes/trolls, that can cause seizures.

BadOCsAndRabidFans
Group Admin

Masterfully done I would say. And I likes what I sees. There's always a little place for madness, people seem to forget that.

Hey, Madponies, this guy seems to know what he's talking about. Possible recruit...?

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

467905 Well, you seem to have the right idea! So, would you be interested in joining us? We have a lot of fun :pinkiehappy:

467960 Pfffcchhtffcht... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Do you have any idea what happened? Us trolls controll your group now! We can put whatever we want on here! You are occupied and under the rule of the Madponies :pinkiecrazy:
So, yet again:

467999 You're right. Maybe this occupation can turn out to be a recruiting run as well!

468001 I'm being as serious as a funeral dude. That gif causes seizures. And I couldn't give a crap about this group. You kicked out the reason why I'm here.

I could join but I'm not much of a joiner, I just joined this group to see if there were some lulz to be had. I'm rarely on except to maybe comment on a story or whatever.

But thanks for the offer and may Suvatco be with you, always.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

468133 So why bother, funeral dude?:trollestia:

468150 Well, if you change your mind, Suvatco always has lulz, and we will welcome you.

May Discord bless you with chaos.

468426:rainbowderp::unsuresweetie:I'm not sure what that means.

Dick Tater 122
Group Admin

And I couldn't give a crap about this group. You kicked out the reason why I'm here.

So if you don't give a crap about this group, then why do you still complain?:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47