The Fillyfoolers 3,493 members · 3,952 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Personally I want to see Twilight with Celestia or Luna the Equestrian diarchs need some love, and this would be the perfect way to enable either one or both to be fleshed out (twilunestia maybe?) Or at a pinch one of the remane5, Trixie. Never no way, I would just immediately lose all faith in the writers if they try and ship her with Mary sue starlight glimmer. Possibly Cadance if something happened to Shining Armor.

I want rd to be shipped with spitfire, Daring doo or aj
Rarity x Coco pommel
Pinkie x sugar belle
Aj x rd
Fluttershy x Pinkie

Or screw it all and just have the remane5 becoming Twilight's herd.

What are your choices.

Starlight Glimmer x Trixie Lulamoon
They were like half way there in the season final and it was adorable.:rainbowkiss:

Flutterdash OTP

... Though I would also be interested in seeing a harem/herd, and how the show and ponies would handle it.

Besides the blatant Lyra x Bon Bon ship, I would like to see the Rarity x Applejack ship that's been teased through the last couple seasons come out. :raritywink::ajsmug:

Definitely Lyra x Bon Bon. If any f/f ship should become outright cannon it should be the one that's practically there as it is. Other than that I would love to see the Octavia x Vinyl ship.

Of course it won't happen. Not a single mare/mare relationship will ever actually happen.
That's not the point and shouldn't stop you from having fun with the concept.

5827376 duh but at the same time mlp took a quality dive in season six (atleast in four and five I could actually watch most of the episodes, season six I found myself skipping through partd or outright ignoring season six episodes all together) so I'm expecting some risk taking.

5827351 Hmmm... too many choices...
Well, in spite of Pinkie's attempts to hook up Rarity with her sister, I think Rarity and AJ would make a good couple.
Starlight and Trixie could easily happen. Though Twilight's reaction to Trixie makes me wonder if Twilight had her own eyes on Starlight.

5827391 no I think that was mostly a writer forgetting Twilight and Trixie made up or forced a tired friendship level jealousy thing on Twilight like that episode what about Discord.

I think the closest the show would do would be Octavia x Vinyl or Lyra x Bon Bon

5827359 Last couple of seasons? That one was being teased as early as the season three premier, and may go back to season two. I'm not fully sure.

5828450 now that you mention it, your probly right...

5828554 Yeah those two have more than a few moments that hint at something more being possible between them. I don't know if it's on purpose or just happens, but Rarity and Applejack play off of each other really well. And when pairing that is an advantage.

LyraBon
Praise the LyraBon

5827390 Every other season had at least 4 good episodes to balance out the not-so-good ones. Season six had not one single GOOD episode. The best ones were mediocre, and some most were just utter garbage. None of the new writers know how to write worth shit. I'm not actually expecting anything good from seasons 7 or 8. Meghan is doing the movie, so hopefully that's alright. She also did Rainbow Rocks, and that is by far my favorite of the EQG movies. The rest of them were trash, too.

It's funny, because when I was watching the first four seasons, it honestly felt like they COULDN'T screw up the show. Well, thanks to seasons 5 and 6, I've realized I was WAYYY wrong. v.v

Octavia x Vinyl or Lyra x Bon Bon

and the Omniship

Steel Resolve
Group Contributor

Flarity. Or Raripie, or Flaripie.

But the series is not about romance, so... yeah, ships won't happen.

5829301 tell that to Lyra and special agent sweetie drops XD they're best friends wink wink nudge nudge.

Steel Resolve
Group Contributor

5829360 Heavy hinting is hardly a kiss/marriage proposal.

5829370 unfortunately, this is a series that has only had one couple actually kiss. A ship or couple does not necessarily need to marry to be counted as such.

Twiluna please unlikely as that happening is

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23