[PROTOTYPE] Fiction 568 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This thread has multiple purposes. One is for me to see if there's any artists in here that could give me a different cover pic. for my story.

Another is the fact I look around and I see 335 members (albeit some might be perma-afk), and only a lonely 45 stories. Surely there isn't just a few writers in here, there's not even 40 'cause I know of a few guys in here who wrote multiple Prototype stories. I'm mainly doing this to see how fans consider themselves.

Artists? Artists who might be willing to do a Prototype pic for free maybe?

Editors? For those in here, 'sides me 'cause I have one now, who really need/want an editor.

Idea-maker-upers? Some of the fics in here seem to have stopped just due to the fact that their respective owners hit a dead-stop where they couldn't think of anything.

A person to bounce ideas off of? I have one such person who's so accurate he's annoying, helping me with ideas for my current fic.

Basically this thread is more or less if you want to help somebody and if you want help, maybe come here for it. That is if people respond to this.

I'm those latter two for sure (I have a feeling I'm the "so accurate he's annoying" guy), and could do a fair enough job editing, ain't special but a extra pair of eyes is always good.

if there's any artists in here

Sorry.

I'm working on a prototype crossover right now but don't expect anything anytime soon, I'm only halfway done with the intro and that took me a month (I'm very inconclusive). But I would like someone to do the cover art for it as all the good prototype related images have already been used by someone else and I can only draw stick figures on a good day.

4069728 Protip: DeviantArt

4069427 Animations, duh.

I'm very much an idea maker/critic. I'm not sure if the things I try to write are good or not, since I have high standards when it comes to my own work, but I never seem to manage to fill those standards, at least when it comes to writing a story. I tried being a beta some time ago, and I did pretty well, but my weakness is the editing process, where I can find what needs to be fixed pretty easily, have a good idea on how to fix it, but just can't do it myself, unless it's just a paragraph, phrase or some words. So if I were to help someone make a story, they could expect to get plenty of feedback, but would have to write the story themselves.

It's all very annoying. Then there's the fact that I can't bring myself to offer my services to someone, because of some pretty crippling shyness, so I need to make an impression on someone so that they come to me. This happens through reviews/comments/PM's that I actually spend some time on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7