[PROTOTYPE] Fiction 568 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay after a few weeks without a thread I finally thought up something new to talk about! Blackwatch the pro military organization, with high tech weaponry, people hailing from all branches of the military with control over the regular military.

Red light, the virus that changes its hosts genetic structures into monstrous beasts. I was wondering, disregard virus spread just pay attention to the units, which would be superior in a straight on fight.

D-Code vs Hunter/Brawler?

Blackwatch soldier vs average infected?

Tanks vs Hydras?
Etc. etc.

Dcodes can be seen straight up killing Hunters in a side mission, and blackwatch doldiers can kill average infected before they get close, its only in numbers they pose a threat.

Tank vs hydra though, I dunno.

Supersoldier > hunter/brawler

soldier (or just someone with a gun) > average infected zombie

hydra > tank
I mean, hydras have been known to throw tanks and other vehicles across the map. Even if the tank is out of the hydra's reach it can simply retreat underground and resurface closer or, better, right underneath. Not to mention it can survive multiple tank shells before actually dying, giving it the chance it needs to lock onto its target.

Blackwatch wins on all of them. Well, the hydra one will be a problem at first, but they only need to be hit a few times to go down.

Blackwatch has been preparing for Redlight for 40 years. It doesn't matter how differant it is from the Hope, Idaho strain, they'll win in a fight.

Tank wins verses Hydra. All it takes is one shot and boom. People always overestimate the skin of things in monster movies or games. Tanks are designed to be able to blow up steel, flesh isn't an issue.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5