[PROTOTYPE] Fiction 568 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I want your opinions how powerful is Alex Mercer Healing Factor or how much of his healing factor can tank damage from The Mane 6, Princesses, and Discord

5192333 His healing factor is less like a healing factor, and more like a Health Bar. he has Biomass in storage in his body to replace lost biomass.
If he has a hole blasted through his chest, he can fill that up just fine, but he is not all healed up when he does so. Fully functional, but his still missing biomass.

The only way he can heal, is through eating. And lucky him, Equestria has life all over the place.

5192371 True but he can he can heal any injury instantly especially his limbs were cut up and heal those in less than few seconds. His healing abilities are limited to the damage he takes but it's still very potent. He can also assimilate with creatures of Equestria who have healing factor and can absorb their own with his making his own healing factor stronger.

5192333 This is around the fourth time you've asked how Mercer vs MLP would go, each time a different way of asking about things, but all basically the same and your answer always the same. I came outta to fimfic 'retirement' because a friend asked me to tell ya to quit it. You've gotten your answer three times now in the other threads. So if I hear ya make another thread like this I'm gonna do drastic things.

Thread locked.

PS. No, to anyone about to ask, I'm not resuming the fimfic things, lost my taste for MLP a while back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4