Writers for fun 38 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This place looks like it could be in need of some tidying up. I'm fairly sure with a decent front page and some threads, this place could become quite popular. Who knows?

By the way, I co-admin a group with over 300 people. I'd be happy to help you with this group.

ponylover
Group Admin

498764 ok thanks so much tht would be great. Hey u think tomorrow when i get back to school u could help me? Plus u got xbox live or steam i could add u on so u can help easier?

498773 Aye, no probs! I have a lecture in the morning too, so I'll be off until afterwards. I don't have Xbox (PS3 Master Race! :scootangel:) or Steam, but I do have Skype. It's usually a great place to co-ordinate things. Contrary to popular belief, Skype has a purely text-based method of communication, so you don't need a mic or a webcam!

ponylover
Group Admin

498777 send me a link to skype ans how to get it working? I mean,i,already tried but something happened instead.

498789 Alrighty. Make sure you have the Skype client installed. Then make sure you have an account. PM me the account name, and I'll add ya!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5