Who needs ponies? We got Changelings!!! 467 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Okay, so, last night i was watching Josh Scorcher's review of the season 6 finale and, when it got to the part where changeling twilight interrupts changeling spike, i noticed something that, weirdly enough, i never had before. the changeling pretending to be twilight even had her magic aura's colour correct, lavender, not green.

And i then realized Chrysalis, when pretending to be Candace, had a green aura, not blue.

At first, i was honestly going to say this was clearly a plot hole the writers missed, causing a continuity error. but, thinking further on it, i've realized it may not be the case at all. Maybe a changeling CAN change their magical aura's colour when in disguise and Chrysalis was just so confident she'd pulled off, she got cocky and didn't bother? It's the only logical reason i can come up with aside from the writers just flopping on that bit of continuity.

what do you think?

5808620 I like this idea. It did kind of stick out to me that Chrysalis had green magic when she was imitating Cadenza. It seemed to be like a very easy way to discover Changelings hiding. Nice to see that they changed it, or maybe they forgot about it and decided to change the color anyways, forgetting about Chrysalis. Either way, I'll take it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2