Villains of Equestria 1,809 members · 3,430 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

When it comes to the “supposed reveal” of Ahuizotl being a relic guardian in “Daring Doubt”, I’d like to ask this:

How interesting do you guys think it’d be if Ahuizotl turned out to be lying the whole time? Even despite touching the Truth Talisman?

Also, would that be a twist that you’d all personally approve of? And how would you guys like to see it come about?

Given that he was a really bland villain with no motivation whatsoever before the reveal, I don't really see how that would be an improvement.

It’s mainly on the grounds that the “supposed reveal” basically ruined Ahuizotl’s character, and it went against his portrayal and clear intentions in previous episodes.

I would be more annoyed if he actually had much of a character to ruin to begin with.

Well, for me, the nice thing about his lack of exploration is that it gave room for me to expand his character in my own way. Heck, the idea of him basically having lied about being a guardian regardless of the Talisman helped me come up with ways of translating him as a three-dimensional villain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5