Dragons 684 members · 659 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
hamcon
Group Admin

It was suppose to be a 100 member thing, but lost tract because of work. But yes, over 100 members, 103 members who all love dragons (No not that way!), and have been contributing to this group for some time. Now to celebrate, I was thinking of doing a contest, but I have no money to give away, and I am not about to pay to have something shipped out. So while I was checking out all our members, I realised that there are no admins and contributors.

So I am thinking that I should chose someone to be an admin and a contributor. All you have to do is either PM or write in this thread about why you should be an Admin or Contributor. The Best will become an Admin, and the runner up will an Contributor.

Also I will want help to choose what story should be featured, it doesn't matter if it is in the group or not, but it must have the most votes. By the people of this group, and I will do this every month. With the last story that won no longer eligible to win.

One final note is that I will be making new categories for each genre (Yes that includes clop), as it will make it easier to help people find a story.

That is all, I hope we reach 200 in the near future.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1