Dragons 684 members · 659 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

du fans, hate Smolder the dragoness? I ask. because I have not seen many fanfiction of her

She’s just not all that interesting.

She’s like Spike if he was Ember.

It's more of a there aren't really that many dragon-centric to begin with(minus spike) then anything necessarily wrong with Smolder...

well that's sad
ok I understand

Make an exception. Write something good!

I agree, most of the background characters from early seasons werent that interesting, if we just judge them by what the show gave us. But still some fans came up with interesting interpretations, like Lyras human-obsession, and suddenly she went from being that one pony, that sat on a bench in a weird way, to one of the most beloved and famous characters in the show. Just come up with something interesting.

When I said it was sad I did not say it as an offense. only that it was sad that nobody has wrote almost nothing of these characters

now about 6472231

Write something good

I am already writing a story. but it's not about Smolder the dragoness. I'm not demanding that someone stop what they're doing and write a story about Smolder the dragoness and the others young 6 . I just want to know why no one is writing story of the new characters as they did with main 6 and others like Lyras. 4 years ago. Are people losing interest in MLP or the characters are not as interesting as before

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8