Dragons 684 members · 659 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So, what was up with the Everfree Forest dragon? I mean, he attacked a baby. That'd be like shooting at a toddler who wandered into your house. And dragons do seem to have some lines they don't cross when dealing with babies. Remember Ember told Torch to back off when he was making Spike uncomfortable?

Other dragons know what a baby dragon looks like (unlike most ponies) so maybe dragons just treat there young like that

I have a personal theory that there are two types of dragons in Equestria—feral ones, like the Everfree one or the fella from Dragonshy, and then more civilized dragons like Ember, Garble, Spike and so on.

Spike did eat his stuff though. We dont know, how he would have reacted, if he just wandered in.

I was wondering if he was only trying to discipline Spike rather than hurt him.

Also what developmental stage is Spike? They call him a baby, but he acts closer to a seven year old.

Hard to tell with Dragons, the red one wanted to take a 100 year nap.
Also they seemed to are soft-retconning the Dragons a bit. the huge Dragons dont appear as often, Sludges size seems to be the new normal height for adults, likely to make interactions easier.

I figured those dragons are ancient and don't leave their caves much.

Possible, but early Seasons were a bit wonky when it came to world building

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10