Harry Potter Crossovers 546 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
1eragon33
Group Admin

Some Other Harry Potter crossover for this group. Peoples, ponys, and wizards this group Can have crossover with NO MLP you just need to thead it just put in the title want it crossover with after this message this will be the thread for Danny Phantom + Harry Potter

1eragon33
Group Admin

Fromat for Crossover on treads

1) Link using title
2)summary from page
3) opainal Your thought on the story so far

1eragon33
Group Admin

Danny Phantom + Harry Potter

Life's Curse Death's Gift
summary : Danny has kept his scar hidden all his life, but when it burns like never before at the end of Freshman year, secrets begin to unravel around him. Where did his scar come from? Since when is he a wizard? And just who is his supposed brother, Harry Potter?

My thoughts: the story starts strong and just seems to keep going and every chapter leaves you wanting more. well thought out and a five out of five on my liking scale :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

Daniel Evans

summary : Harry already had many things to worry about. Being saddled to look after his orphaned cousin was just an addition. But what was Daniel Evans hiding? He knew for sure that he didn't imagine it when the boy's hand went through the door.

My thoughts: Not going to tell cause i don't want to spoil it but you will not be disappointed

Spirited Away

summary: Verb, past tense. Meaning: "To be abducted by supernatural entities." In this case, those entities would be wizards, and their abductee is none other than the very annoyed Danny Fenton.

My thoughts: well rounded concept and no OOC Between charters the only ify part is the ghost's immunity to ALL magic including serge which destroys ectoplasm. but that is my only complaint. Warning AU.

Phoenix Phantom

summary: Danny and Danielle are in England and happen to witness an introduction to a world they never knew existed when they see Harry Potter face Dementors in an alleyway of Little Whinging. When the Order of the Phoenix finds out that the Phantoms could somehow also see dementors, despite being muggles, secrets of the Wizarding World and their upcoming war unravel.

My thoughts: Not going to tell cause i don't want to spoil it but you will not be disappointed.

The New Member of the Order and its sequel The Ghostly Auror
summary, The New Member of the Order: When rumors of a powerful ghost forces the Order of the Phoenix to investigate, Danny is caught in the middle of a magical war in Britian.

summary, The Ghostly Auror: With the magical world now in full scale war between dark magic and order, Danny must do his part in the war by becoming an Auror. Takes place during Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince.

My Thoughts: both pieces are well thought out, and It has NO complaints from me in fact i am cursing the slowness of updates for "The Ghostly Auror." magic and ghost interaction is way more believable than in Spirited Away.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3