X Becomes An Alicorn 888 members · 469 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Dash Attack
Group Admin

Besides that Prince Leo from the European magazine, are we ever going to see a male Alicorn. I know alot of these Alicorns appearances normally happen through Hasbro mandates, but could the writers take initiative and write one in. Sure their would be some fan rage, but ultimately I think it would be rewarding. I feel like it's implied that only females are worthy of the godly status of Alicorn. That's actually one of the reason why I wrote MMBB in the first place. That, and I feel like Shining Armor is an interesting character with a'lot of potential depth. But in the end , it's just fanfiction. I would like to see a dud Alicorn on the actual show.

It might not happen since the only time we ever see new alicorns is when Hasbro wan'ts to sell toys. But hell, their are lot of guys that are actually buy these toys. My rule with MLP merchandise is that so long as it doesn't have comable hair and it's not from a crowded Toy Store, I might by it. Damn those ponies and there age regressing lure. :rainbowlaugh: Anyway, point being is that you will get some dudes who would by a male alicorn toy because their love for MLP will exceed even my own. And believe me, I've gotten more into to this than I ever thought possible. I'm writing fanfiction after all.

As fellow alicorn fan's, what are your thoughts? Would you like to see the lesser sex of Equestria to have alicorns. Or should these mysterious and majestic creatures only be girls.

I actually think that the last episode of season 3 proves that alicorns are neither rare nor godly, that there is properly a dozen or more created each generation and that only Luna and Celestia is special. Special in many ways but first and foremost because they are they alone are immortal, a normal alicorn has a lifespan no longer then that of any other pony.

Dash Attack
Group Admin

1408802 while your probobly right, in my current story, all Demi and regular alicorns are immortal in a sense that they can't die of old age. They can be killed if attacked by a strong opponent, but the Royal sissters would become one with their celestial bodies they govern should the physical body perish. I'm guessing the other alicorns go to pony heaven.

MetaKnight145
Group Contributor

1408802 I don't think they are immortal, otherwise she wouldn't have been taken down by Chrysalis, I think they are just ageless/simi-immortal.

Comment posted by MetaKnight145 deleted Aug 1st, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4