Nightmare Moon's Nightmare Order 53 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Nightmare Chaser
Group Admin

Hello there new recruit, welcome the Order Of Nightmare. Now that you have joined feel free to introduce yourself and tell us, or me, a little bit about yourself and why you decided to join my group.

Forever Chasing The Nightmare.
NC

694637 I am Bright Heart and I like using emotes and I am a 20 year old pegasister who is most like Pinkie Pie (Applejack very close second) according to Bronyland.com personality test like to imagine ideas on what to write about and I am slowly trying to write them The reason why I joined this group is because when I first saw Nightmare Moon, I instantly feel in love with her character (almost to the point of crying that Luna turned back to her normal self ) I would love to see Nightmare Moon as a hero, but she is a great villain too! (as a matter of fact I am working on Nightmare Moon being one of Batmare's villains) Anyway nice to meet you all!

Nightmare Chaser
Group Admin

802439 welcome to the order miss bright *bows* I am glad more ponies are joining my group and I appreciate it feel free to add the story to the folder or folders you find think it best suits

Forever Chasing The Nightmare
NC

806909 *Curtseys* Glad to be here (I had to post the nightmare moon icon, ITS SOOO ADORWEBLE!!!! )

Nightmare Chaser
Group Admin

808029 Another thing i should mention. Feel free to post a thread in the forum within reason and it pretains to the rules of the site. :rainbowdetermined2:

NC

Nightmare Chaser
Group Admin

Ok forgot to do this in the first place. I am Nightmare Chaser, you may call me Chase, the creator and founder of the Order of Nightmare. I am a huge fan of both sides of the lunar alicorn, Luna and Nightmare Moon, and I thought to myself 'why not make a group devoted to Nightmare Moon and all versions of her?'. So I decided to create this group and hope that other fans of Nightmare Moon will join. I already added my first story on this site, Earth's Nightmare Era, to one of the folders. All are free to join and message me if you have any questions. I once again welcome you to the order and hope it is to your satisfaction. *Bows low*

NC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7