Editors Dreamland 67 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Dusk Quill
Group Admin

So with SilverTongue taking a break from FimFiction for a little while, we should all take it upon ourselves to keep being as active as possible in his stead (easy enough, right?). We still have 20+ stories that are awaiting reviews, and I'll be looking around for any others we could add. If you have any in mind that we could look at, feel free to comment below with a title and link.

Remember, this isn't just for our own work. If you see something great that doesn't have very many views/reviews, or something that may be unfairly getting ripped apart without any constructive criticism, speak up. Let's get out there. We aren't going to be like the TWE (intention aside); let's help everyone and anyone. Let's get active again, everybody!

-- Dusk Quill

Hi I just joined because I'm looking for a editor to help me stay in the theme I am working on as this is my first real attempt at a mature theme that explores a characters past and there psychology I was inspired and got permission to create the fic as a continuation of the fic Why Don't They Want Me created by Rated Ponystar so I'm working the fic with chapter's expling the past and others in the present with the aftermath of what the character did in that fic (not giving character spoilers lol) and I honestly want help to keep the theme going and explore the characters psychology growing up in the flashback chapter's

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2