Aliens 187 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I am asking here since it worked once before on another idea on another set of series. But basically, this will not be a crossover, but rather an aliens only story on fanfiction.net. And the reason I am asking for a collab is that I will burn myself out if I keep trying to come up on some things. Like really burned out.

The basic idea of the story is that a marine group is going to betray the OC marine person of their group. Reason being is that they all know they are capturing Xenos, but the OC didn't know where they are being taken. And once he finds out they are being taken to somewhere near his home in a colony, he tries to call it in and at least send them someplace else. Only the squad leader stops him with a gun to him and tells him that they don't want him to ruin their possible credit bonus and all that. A bit more protesting and he winds up getting shot off a cliff.

After he almost ends up being resined to a wall, he tries to shoot his way out and with his last bullet, gets his gun into the mouth of one of the Xenos which is the future queen. And after a bit more 'conversation' they end up holding a little alliance because he wants revenge and at least stop the Xenos from getting to his home colony.

This leads to him taking over bases with his new xeno friends and then he would eventually get together with the queen xeno and possibly more. For me, it would either be something like a mix of male and females alongside the queen, or something along the lines of the queen with a few more males for all of them to enjoy her. Overall, the queen takes priority for a relationship and the lead.

The thing is, I might have to break or make up and add to the current lore to allow this story to happen as it is. So...anyone who is still alive in this group want to collab with me?

What's the title of this epic love story?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2