Loyal Subjects 337 members · 1,149 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Eagle Heart
Group Admin

This is the thread for story ideas. Post any story idea that relates to any of the royal family, use it to either give ideas to others if you don't have the time to carry them out yourself (Or don't feel you have the ability to do so), or just to spew whatever crap comes from your mind and hope it's good. That's what I do!

So for starters, i'll put one down. How did Luna occupy her time on the moon? Well with her time on the moon, she goes off to explore. She eventually finds the dark side of the moon, which holds a dark secret. Now this story leaves you open for 2 things... comedy... or a dark fic. Whichever you wanna do.

Comedy: What if the dark side of the moon held aliens that were obsessed with cheese, and thought the moon was made of cheese.

Dark: What if the aliens where there planning an attack to invade Equestria and turn them all into organic fuel. Luna being the only one on the moon has to figure out a way to stop them.

748064 Celestia has to pick up the broken pieces of her nation after a brutal dream war devastates it and kills Luna.

Eagle Heart
Group Admin

748069 Damn that's a good idea.

Okay, how about... A bunch of ponies around Equestria start having reacurring nightmares, and Luna has to go into their dreams and get them out. Until one pony isn't able to escape the nightmare with her, until his deepest fear is vanquished within the dream. Well while Luna tries to do this, she ends up developing the fear as well, because this fear is actually an evil spirit that has been causing all these nightmares around Equestria. And the spirit just used the nightmares all to get to Luna and kill her to put its plans to destroy Equestria into motion.

I've had one for a long while now and it has to do with my name...

"Now Davros and Luna have created a machine creature, a monster, which will terrorize and destroy millions upon millions of lives and lands throughout all eternity. They've given this machine a name, a Dalek. Those words are new to you, but for thousands of generations, they will bring fear and terror."

"The Time War, the Last Great Time War, my people fought with Equestria to destroy a race called the Daleks lead by Nightmare Moon. We lost, they lost, everypony lost."

"Inside that shell is a creature thought to hate, who can only think about destruction and killing every other lifeform that isn't a Dalek too. They won't stop till they've killed every single being in the Universe."

Doctor Who and My Little Pony crossover! Following Nightmare Moon's corruption of the Daleks in thousands of years in war against Celestia and the mighty Time Lords. Probably sounds stupid but It's been on my mind ever since I heard the song "The Dark and Endless Dalek Night."

I've been bouncing around an idea for a Blueblood story.

What if Blueblood isn't actually a pompous asshole? What if he's a deeply, deeply closeted 'colt cuddler' and 'Royal Law' says he can't ever follow up on his urges, so he acts like he does so that his 'potential mates' just see him as an asshole? What if a flamboyantly gay screw up of a Royal Guard gets assigned to 'Protection Detail' while Prince Blueblood tries to prove he can live up to the royal name by going on some kind of 'Red Herring' adventure (Who cares what; delivering some scroll to the gryphon kingdom, carrying some kind of goblet through the Everfree Forest. Celestia just wants him out of the way) and somehow along the way him and said guard....'bond'?

Anyway, that's an idea I've had (They can't all be good)

748075 :rainbowkiss: I like this!

Eagle Heart
Group Admin

748503 Yeah, i'd write it myself if I wasn't already occupied with other stories.

In fact though... that just gave me some good ideas for an awesome song I've been working on...

Eagle Heart
Group Admin

What if Sombra wasn't the bad guy he's made up to be? What if he doesn't want to be the bad guy, but is forced to by someone who's remained in the spotlight for over a thousand years. A certain princess who raises the sun every day.

Just an idea that popped into my head.

Wrong Molly.

A The Last Unicorn crossover, where Molly Grue wishes upon the stars to be loved, like a princess.
Meanwhile (Gamer) Luna discovers her game controller damaged by moisture, and in anger fulfills Molly's wish, placing her in position where she's to receive a lot of loving - exchanging her with her sister.
And so, Princess Molestia lands with the merry band, just as they are about to capture Schmendrick and Amalthea.
While Molly Grue struggles with being the new princess (especially as castle crew caters to her as if she was still Molestia), the princess of the Sun resolves problems her own way, traveling with Amalthea and Schmendrick to find the lost unicorns, and totally subverting the moody, epic story. Oh well, the Red Bull is sure one hunk of a beast! And Prince Lir is so handsome! And poor Amalthea, so innocent, that has to be remedied! :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9