Baby Ponies 261 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
pinkiefan1287
Group Admin

Welcome and Thank you for joining the the, Baby Pony group.:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

This forum well explain how the groups rules well work, what you can and can not submit and how each folder works.

RULES

Rule 1. No stories that involve killing, beating, or harming children in a sexual way:pinkiecrazy:. Let's try and keep it G to PG. But, does this mean no death? No, if there is a story that involves a child dyeing from a diseases or some other way, then I well be fine with it. Stories can have a parent dyeing. If you have a story about baby Applebloom and her parents dying in some way, that would be fine.:applecry:

Rule 2. No stories that have a grow-up ponies acting like a baby. All pony characters must be in a baby form at the start of the story.

Rule 3. No sex. Now I'm fine with a story that has birth in it, but please lets not have any stores that start off with sex. I may look the other way on this rule as long as there is not a lot of sex.

Rule 4. No Human stories. I feel like if human stories where put in, then the baby pony would have to act like a baby. Stories can still work if a baby pony is in it and a human is watching it.

This next part aren't really rules, but more of the line of what you can submit and how it well work.

Can I submit a story if the baby pony in it ages?
Now a lot of us may age a baby pony in their stories. If your starting off your story with a mane 6 member, CMC, or a background character and start with their birth and go threw their life, those stories well be alright with me.

Do stories need to be about a baby or can they just be in it as a side character?
Now I well be fine with a story about Mr. Cake and him just playing with the twins. As long as it's a short story. Long ones that don't use the baby ponies all the time well not be accepted.

Can my story involve the mane 6 and a background character, but the baby being an OC?
Yes. Stories that expand on mane characters or side-characters having a baby is alright.

Folders

This part well explain how all the deferent folders well work.

Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake- This folder is kinda the main focus of these group. Seeing as FIM does not have a Pound Cake or Pumpkin character box, this folder well be about only Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake stories.

Twilight Sparkle- This folder well be just about Twilight in a baby form. It can have other side characters in it that are older than her. If the story has another character in it then you can put it in that one to.
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
CMC
Same rule as the Twilight Sparkle folder.

Side-Characters- If you have a story about a side character and does not involve the mane 6 member, put in here.

Side-Character and Mane 6- Stories involving a Mane 6 member and side-character go here.

OC- If you have a story about an OC character you put in here.

OC and mane 6- If you have a story about the mane 6 and an OC character it goes in here.

Group- If you use both Mane 6, Side-character, and OC it goes in here.

Now I may get rid of some of the folders and change a few of the rules in time, but for now these are the rules for this group.

776359 Question, does adult ponies turning into fillies count in these folders? If so, I can be a big help. :rainbowkiss:

pinkiefan1287
Group Admin

So, just so I get the idea, a story about a full grown pony, turning into a baby?

That one is fine with me. As long as they are in baby form and not a full grown pony dressing up like a baby and acting like one.

Sorry this took so long.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3