Technology VS. Magic 2,662 members · 782 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Virus or not, when was the last time you, or you and friends and family, went out to the range to have some fun times with your gats? I went into the near by woods last week with my buddies Stan and Corey and had a grand time pop off a few rounds. We then returned home and had a couple brews we fermented ourselves over the past couple months, and ate meat over an open flame.

I had a good time and I figured I would check in on y'all and see if you all had gone shooting recently and by extension had fun! Or the opposite due to the ammo shortage.

2 weeks ago with my dad, 7.62 x 39 is expensive

What kind do you buy? 1000 Rounds Tula - 122gr FMJ 7.62x39mm is currently $475.00 on Bulkammo.com What do you shoot it out of?

Military surplus steel case.
We shoot SKS’s

Oof. Steel cased ammo do be that rough stuff but you know what? In this climate, get your hands on whatever you can. And my friend Stan just bought an Chinese SKS. I bought him a Serbian helmet and a Chinese SKS clip bandolier for his birthday last year.

I don't own a gun, so never. Unless you count an airsoft gun

Not old enough, or not able to? Cause there is always time to get involved! :twilightsmile:

This is probably the most American thread on the entire site.

Sometimes I wish getting a gun was as easy here. Spending an entire day on the range, running around in full class IV body armor, just to shoot half a G36 magazine once, isn't as fun as doing in privately.

You live in Canada huh..? If so, that's a shame, Montana just across the border, you can pop on over and buy what you'd like!

Wrong continent. I'm German.

Back in January; went to Fort Custer, Michigan to annual qualify with the Army. Good times, pretty chill. Ate pizza and drank beer.

Not able to. An eh, not much into guns, except like, a Thompson Contender ,M1911, etc

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12