The Accusation Fic Collection 1,048 members · 2,017 stories
Comments ( 164 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 164

Fair enough, is just that I feel that she doesn't have a reason to have panic attacks and doubts about herself, even if she hadn't saved the world she has proven that she wants to change but it seems as if when she changes from her old self, like messing with cutie marks, the show gives her a reason to go back to that

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

That was more on impulse than anything else, that combined with being in the presence of BOTH Royal Sisters while they were at each others necks. It's like being the referee for a debate between Darkseid and Thanos, do you REALLY wanna be involved in that?

No, but that's my point, I feel that twilight is giving her reason to feel guilty when she doesn't need to and it becames a passive-aggressive retribution for her wrong doings, like if you did something wrong and nothing happens but a week later you get punished for a little mistake that wasn't in your control

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Well... she's kinda has a hard time dealing with self-guilt... that breakdown near the end was kinda expected.

5960388 Everything in this post can describe what you have been doing to a tee. You really are a self entitled little man-child aren't you?

5960405 Kudos to you for standing up to the schoolyard bully and all his moderator friends.

Comment posted by SilverStarApple deleted Oct 12th, 2021

This shit's still going?

Comment posted by SilverStarApple deleted Apr 24th, 2019

5962288 I am fairly certain not once has anyone said to not make the story you want to make at all but you seem to be slipping further and further into your own delusions and regressing further into name calling and being immature as you can possible be. Although I am sure you can be even more of an immature prat if you really wanted to.

By all means write the story, if its anything like these blog posts and your other stories and just about anything else you write I am sure it will be terrible as well.

5967150 Good! Because this thread was truthfully one of the craziest thread we have ever gotten in this group.

DumbDog
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 164